[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Recently watched. What did I think of it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: pinesplaceorsomething.jpg (448KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
pinesplaceorsomething.jpg
448KB, 2048x1536px
Recently watched. What did I think of it?
>>
You hated it with love
>>
You think their kid is white as that one?
>>
>>84279479
First part was god tier.
The plotline of the son trying to rediscover his father was god tier.
The crooked cops, the cop's son drama, and basically just the whole thing with the cop and his son was irrelevant and stupid. Neither of those characters were in any way necessary, film should have been entirely about goslings character and his family.
>>
>>84279744
but this way we would have skipped the whole guilt and redemption aspect that the film was trying to convey. Even though I agree in the fact that was the "worst" part, gave the last story more depth.
that's my opinion, tho.
>>
>>84279744
Agree completely. Though the issues you mentioned also arise because of Gosling's incredible performance. After his character's death not only does the movie begin a boring plotline but also the acting of the hangover guy is quite bad, especially in comparison to Gosling.
>>
>>84279479
The meme opinion that everyone has. That is was good up until gosling dies. It's true.
>>
>>84279479
You hated it and will shit on it every chance you get.
>>
Nigger
>>
>>84279479

Became a totally different movie after Goslin death, movie was all over the place.

pretty weak overall.
>>
>>84280009
>but also the acting of the hangover guy is quite bad, especially in comparison to Gosling.

Considering Gosling can barely act, Cooper's acting is on the same level.
>>
>>84279999
True. But I think it could have been balanced better. The first act categorically overpowers the second act, and gives a great foundation to tell the third act. The second act just seems necessary to complete the plot and the motives of the movie. It feels forced.
>>
>>84279744

pleb opinion
can't into three part narrative
I really wish you clueless retards would stick to marvel movies

completely idiotic
>>
>watch first act
>turn off as soon as Gosling dies

Good short film imo
>>
>>84281508
but the second act is superior
>>
>>84281525
>implying there is a second act
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.