[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who's watching Secret Forest?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Secret Forest.jpg (140KB, 691x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Secret Forest.jpg
140KB, 691x1000px
Who's watching Secret Forest?
>>
Is this good? I've never watched a Korean tv show before, but like a lot of their films.
>>
Tu puta madre
>>
>>84277961
I would watch her forest if you know what i mean :^)
>>
File: IRIS_Intertitle.jpg (23KB, 278x400px) Image search: [Google]
IRIS_Intertitle.jpg
23KB, 278x400px
>>84278021
has a solid 8.9 in imdb (if that's worth something to you)

if you want to watch a guaranteed good Korean tv show watch Iris
>>
>>84278204

Will check them out, cheers
>>
Whats this secret forest about? What about that iris?
I have only watched the signal tv show from korea and I quite liked it
>>
>>84279133
>Secret Forest
Hwang Shi-Mok (Cho Seung-Woo) had brain surgery when he was a child, which caused him to lack emotion. Now, Hwang Shi-Mok works as a prosecutor. He is rational, but cold and lonely. He is also one of the only prosecutors not involved in corruption. One day, a dead body is thrown in front of him. He meets Police Lieutenant Han Yeo-Jin (Bae Doo-Na) at a murder crime scene. They work together to eradicate corruption at the prosecutor's office and solve a serial murder case.

>Iris
Two elite National Security System (NSS) agents, Hyeong-Jun (Lee Byung-Hun) and Sa-Woo (Jeong Jun-Ho), who were sworn blood brothers, both fall for fellow agent Seung-Hee (Kim Tae-Hee). Sa-Woo attempts to suppress his feelings for Seung-Hee and wishes the couple the best.

Hyeon-Jun is then sent off on a solo mission to Hungary. In Hungary, Hyeon-jun accomplishes his mission and while in escape mode becomes wounded. Shortly later, Hyeon-jun finds out that he was betrayed by fellow agent Sa-woo. Seung-Hee attempts to help Hyeon-Jun escape, but a car explosion separates the two and both are misled to believe that the other person are dead. Hyeon-Jun is then saved by an unknown voice and learns of the secret society "IRIS".

One year later, Hyeon-Jun returns to Korea to seek revenge. During this time, the two Koreas are set to reunify, while the group "IRIS" are intent on stopping the reunification.
>>
>>84278204
Think you might like this.
>>
>>84279215
Thanks, both sound interesting enough, I'll check them both
>>
>>84279215
I guess I will stick to the movies.

I know my understanding of Korean movies won't be complete without understanding of their tv drama

But it's not my dish.
>>
>>84279262
thanks
>>
>>84278021
>Cinderella and Four Knights
>Coffee Prince
>Protect the boss
>Queen of Mystery
>History of a Salary Man
>Merry Mary ( good show bad ending)
>Detectives of Seonam Girls' High School
>Doctor Crush
>Descendants of the Sun
>Oh My Ghostess
>Neighborhood Hero
>Dating Agency: Cyrano (based on a movie with the guy from train to busan in it.
>Strong Woman Do Bong Soon
>Goblin: The Lonely and Great God
>Squad 38
>My Girlfriend's Boyfriend (not what you think)
>Bad Guys.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.