[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This r kino k? k.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: ANTC_Title_logo.png (319KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
ANTC_Title_logo.png
319KB, 480x360px
This r kino k? k.
>>
>>84273846
Pretty good but very era specific to appreciate.
>>
>>84273846
The first season was god tier but later it got worse and worse until the very end where it was just sad as hell and depressing.
>>
>>84273895
Jon is a hack. He's inserted his depression in the last few seasons in AnC and its cringey as fuck.
>>
I miss when it was funny and didn't take itself so seriously.
>>
>>84273846
no u

i agree with>>84273864
>>
>>84273895
>>84274273
I disagree. Season 7 is the best overall, has both dramatic moments and very funny ones, also you can see a lot of character development. Yet I disliked the first part of season 8. The story was progressing too slowly, considering how much time it took him to upload he should've made each episode more joocy. Also it started to be an imitation of itself rather than original. Hope he starts to get more fun now on..
>>
>>84273846
The guy who makes this has a serious problem with inserting his edgy depression into things. He has one machinima that he completely disowned and took down because he realized how cringey it was. It's called Ex Machina if I remember and it's worth a watch if you want to see a halo 3 man struggle with alcoholism because he shot a child on accident.
>>
File: 1462633124616.png (246KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
1462633124616.png
246KB, 550x535px
>>84276761
>see a halo 3 man struggle with alcoholism because he shot a child on accident

Christ man, sounds like LOSS all over again
>>
Brawl was a pretty GOAT episode
>>
>>84276761
i loved that when i was a kid
>>
>>84276761
STFU FAGGOT JON'S A GENIUSS U JST DON GET IT COZ UR BRAINS TO SMAL TO UNDERSTOOD IT LOL ITS ACSHULLY SERIOUSLEE 2DEP AND CUMPLEX FOR YOU LOL ITS FOR ADLTS ND STUFF.

GO BACK TO YOUR MYLITL PONY SHIT LMAO LOLOLOL
>>
File: A_Scientific_Fax.png (211KB, 634x310px) Image search: [Google]
A_Scientific_Fax.png
211KB, 634x310px
absolute gold
>>
>>84273846
The movie was kino.
>>
File: 1488598483572.jpg (13KB, 370x370px) Image search: [Google]
1488598483572.jpg
13KB, 370x370px
>That episode where they crash the wedding and kill everyone, banning them all from the game in the process

I don't think I ever laughed so hard in my life
>>
>>84273846
I liked it until he started making actual girl drama with arby and some online girl
Its so out of place and wasnt used ironically, i just dont know what he was thinking
>>
>>84273846
>read a john CJG blogpost
>he talks about his aspirations to become a director or whatever
>his love of film
>talks about how he no longer feels passionate about arby n chief
>says he's at a point where he's too old for it and it's becoming a matter of being "weird for a man of his age to be playing with toys"
>he hopes to stop soon
>years later remember him and google
>he's still making episodes
I hope things worked out for him.
>>
>>84273846
>this is still going on
What? I was watching this in 2007 or something. I recall liking it then but I'm sure I would consider it shit now. Why and how is it still going and what is it about?
>>
>>84279054
I read that blogpost of his that I mentioned in the post above yours probably close to a decade ago. He said he wanted to quit and move on to something greater. Perhaps he came to the conclusion that Arby n the Chief is the best he can realistically hope for. Reality hits hard. Or maybe he's legally obligated to keep making them, if I recall correctly those Machinima contracts basically enslaved the content creators for life.
>>
>>84273846
Arby is proto reddit
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.