[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wow, Brie is so shit and miscast in this. She must have sucked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Netflix-Glow-Series.png (377KB, 1070x600px) Image search: [Google]
Netflix-Glow-Series.png
377KB, 1070x600px
Wow, Brie is so shit and miscast in this.

She must have sucked some mean dick to get cast. Terrible tits too.
>>
She was actually a better fit for it before she lost all the weight. I don't get why she felt the need.
>>
>>84273803
Are people only just now wising up to the fact that Alison Brie is a terrible actress? Have you faggots not seen Mad Men? She's easily the worst part about it.
>>
File: 1497543418280.jpg (693KB, 1066x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1497543418280.jpg
693KB, 1066x1600px
Would it have been better if Isabelle Fuhrman was lead? She wouldn't shave her naturally hairy bush to give it an authentic 1980s feel.
>>
>>84273903

Nah I agree with you, just surprised still with how bad she is.

In Mad Men she was about the only actor that felt really fake and out of place. Including the kids.
>>
>>84273803

This is the best comedy Netflix has ever produced you fucking chump.
>>
>all Netflix originals are basically for women now
>no nudity on Netflix except disgusting shit like glow or oitnb
Just unsub, OP.
>>
Whatever just post qt Asian.
>>
>>84273803
How is based Maron?
>>
>>84273803
Shes supposed to be awful,watch a fucking episode of it kumquat
>>
>sex scene with harry crane

hell's bells trudy
>>
File: female logic.jpg (195KB, 713x374px) Image search: [Google]
female logic.jpg
195KB, 713x374px
>>84273903
>terrible actress
>lost all her looks
>better insult my fans

Female Logic.
>>
>>84274081

He is good in it.
>>
>>84274696
This sounds like she's agreeing that her tits not being as great as they were is an insult to the fans, and she's not okay with it.
>>
>op is just hoping brie reads this
and cries
>>
>>84273903
>>84273803

Are you guys mad she will never sleep with you or something? Trudy Campbell was a pitch perfect performance, in the Mad Men commentary Weiner and cast go out of their way to say how impressive she was.
>>
>>84274696
>>terrible actress
>>lost all her looks
yeah, you really sound like a fan
>>
>>84273903
>She's easily the worst part about it.
>not Betty
>>
>>84275569
I seem to recall Weiner being upset that she was on working on two shows simultaneously and wanted to expand Trudy's role but couldn't because she was committed to Community
>>
>>84275992
nah, Betty didn't stick out like a sore thumb performance wise

it didn't help that Brie was up against Vincent Kartheiser/Pete as well for lot of it, who's performance was top tier throughout
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.