[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This movie is just wall-to-wall kino

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: kong.jpg (189KB, 1398x792px) Image search: [Google]
kong.jpg
189KB, 1398x792px
This movie is just wall-to-wall kino
>>
It is about as good as a summer blockbuster gets really. I enjoyed it more than the Jackson one.
>>
I liked it, Goodman was wasted after they got on the island but John C Reilly picked up the slack
>>
Only problems are the male and female "leads". Was shocked to find Tom Hiddleston and Brie Larson billed as the "leads" when they come off as side characters even to the likes of the soldiers and black and Asian scientist. For me, the real leads are Jackson, Reily, Goodman and Kong. A force of nature and two men, one who wants to kill him and the other who sees him as necessary for the survival of humanity,, and then Goodman whose in the middle.

The soldiers and scientists are all more memorable characters than Hiddleston and Larson, and Goodman dies way too early in the film.
>>
>>84273484
Yeah, they killed him off way too early. Reilly and Jackson are the driving force of the movie, aside from King Kong obviously.

Dunno why Tom Hildeston is top-billed when he barely says or does anything, and I don't know why Brie Larson is even in the film. Both of their characters could have been combined with Goodman's scientists I feel.
>>
>>84273503
I said it before and I'll say it again: Brie Larson can't act FOR SHIT.
>>
>>84273523
It's not even her acting, she just doesn't do anything.

They start off with this angle that she's a photographer and willing to go anywhere for a scoop, but then that comes to nothing. I guess she's there so Kong can have his classic "save pretty lady" stuff, but I remember walking out of the theater wondering why her and Tom were even in the movie.
>>
>>84273516

I feel like you could cut them from the movie with minimal effort and it wouldn't change a thing
>>
>>84273710
You guys now have me wondering now... How do you solve this mystery?
>>
>>84273523
they needed a blonde girl to be a load, because that's what happens in kong movies

this movie had way too many characters. who the fuck even was that asian chick?
>>
File: skull island sword.webm (2MB, 720x320px) Image search: [Google]
skull island sword.webm
2MB, 720x320px
>>84273420
its a good job they teach SAS operatives how to use swords
>>
>>84274439
>people were cheering and clapping in my theater when this happened
Not even amerifat
>>
>>84273436
but this is a Jackson one, too.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.