[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/TV/ help me out, I have a hazy memory from about 20 years ago

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

File: download.jpg (7KB, 302x167px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 302x167px
/TV/ help me out,

I have a hazy memory from about 20 years ago of a B-movie from the late 80s or early 90s that I think I watched, but have no idea if it really exists or I dreamt it one day and my brain has been tricked into thinking I saw it.

The plot sort of goes like this:

>people in robes gathered around (cult?) in a church or temple
>guys with swords show up (knights?) and slashing commences
>one dude sealed away in a coffin/tomb
>cut to a few hundred years in the future (modern day) a couple of idiots let the guy out
>guy from the tomb has supernatural powers or something, now in an american city some
>two protagonists (black and white dude) get involved somehow, along with a woman
>woman kidnapped and taken to some temple
>supernatural guy killed with a spear (only weapon that can hurt him)
>there's also a kid who keeps stealing shit who's tagging along with the protagonists.
>>
>>84270969
>/TV/
Who?
>>
>>84271036

First time on 4chan in years, cut me some slack
>>
>black and white dud
No idea sorry
>>
>>84270969
"Demonoid?"
>>
>>84271286

Checked it out, doesn't appear to be it
>>
It's Keit-ai.
>>
Was it one of the blind dead films?
>>
File: 1485949973172.png (796KB, 1023x765px) Image search: [Google]
1485949973172.png
796KB, 1023x765px
>>84272763
Hello? Why make this fucking thread if you're not going to answer people?
>>
File: the mummy.jpg (113KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
the mummy.jpg
113KB, 1024x768px
>>84270969
Gotchu senpai. You just described this movie pretty damn closely.
>>
Perfect place to put this..

I have just had a memory jogged of a comedy scene in a movie.
All I can remember is this scene, more specifically a certain part, nothing else about the film itself...

Scene goes like this...

The character is an african american, sort of gangsta.

Hes sitting in a car, and sees it has a car phone.

He hits a button and the automated voice says
lines to the effect of "Enter Number (via voice recognition) it has a clear english voice/accent.

Guy goes "Heh"

"Fahve"
*Phone* Five
"Fahve"
*Phone* Five
"Fahve"
*Phone* Five
*guy pauses for a sec*
"Six"
*Phone* Six
"Three"
*Phone* Three
"Two"
*Phone* Two
"FOE" *holding up 4 fingers as well i think*
*Phone* (something to the effect of) Invalid
"aheh... FOE..."
*Phone* Invalid
FOE!!
*Phone* Invalid

and thats all I can remember..

the numbers arent specifically the ones I saiy, the main part I remember is him repeating FOE in that gangsta accent and the phone not understanding him.

Its hilarious.

Please help!

It will be a comedy and have african american actors..
>>
File: IMG_0658.gif (498KB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0658.gif
498KB, 500x200px
>>84272955
>>
>>84273343

That's the wash starring dr dre and snoop dog my friend
>>
>>84270969
>supernatural guy killed with a spear (only weapon that can hurt him)

shit I have a hazy memory, wasn't that the spear of longinus or something? the spear that stabbed jesus?

I think it was a show.
>>
I'm pretty sure this one wasn't a dream but eh hope someone can help me with this
>Start out in some little cabin on an island where there are mannequins (I think)
>Gangsters hiding out
>One of them is a drug dealer drop out chemical student who tests his stuff on a rat
>They're hiding from a black yakuza called the Big Black Jap
>>
File: hellbound.jpg (72KB, 630x417px) Image search: [Google]
hellbound.jpg
72KB, 630x417px
>>84270969
Hellbound
>>
>>84275020
>>84270969

>two protagonists (black and white dude) get involved somehow, along with a woman

motherfucking Hellbound OP
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.