[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

John Wick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: qq-ni (1).png (2MB, 1467x788px) Image search: [Google]
qq-ni (1).png
2MB, 1467x788px
I finally sat down to watch John Wick. The first one. And I thought it was fucking awful.

John Wick: The Hype
>He's the guy you hire to kill the Boogeyman
>This guy has killed 3 people in a bar with a pencil
>Open contract for this guy because he's just that threatening
>People willing to break hotel rules just for the bounty
>Has the fucking will of stone

John Wick: Expectations
>A full one man army
>Getting his ass completely kicked and still coming out on top
>Eagle site
>Complete 100% concentrated badassery that makes Django's balls look like a shriveled up microraisin

John Wick: Reality
>The guy is alright with a gun and only ever turns into Deadshot when it's convenient
>Gets shot, and needs a fucking doctor to help him out. I was hoping for him to pull a bullet out of his body and keep going somewhere along the way but apparently that's not possible for a man of strong will
>He's not a one man army. It's a two man army. The man who killed 3 people with a pencil can't even get out of a goddamn fucking chair when black haired bitch could
>You can only show so much fucking style with gun play
>The first henchmen at his house don't even act remotely scared already failing at portraying just how much John Wick should be feared
>The second set of henchmen at the club act almost like business as usual. There's nothing special needed to be done for John Wick because he's just a man on a mission that can be stopped with a little more added security
>The third set of henchman at the church acted like the second set of henchmen
>The fourth set of henchman that guarded the son was the most pathetic excuse for security for a man I expected to be John Wick

The movie hyped up a character that it couldn't deliver. This movie sucked ass
>>
>>84270948
>watching movies recommended by /tv/
yep, you fucked up.
>>
Nigga you gay
>>
>>84270948
go back to watching anime
>>
>>84270948

didn't read your wall of shit to know youre a pleb.l

go back to keddit faggot
>>
>>84270948
>it's everyone's fault but mine that I didn't like this thing
>>
Tell me /tv/
Why the do you even like this movie?
>>
John wick the first one was OK.
The second one is fucked up due to the whole "fleshing out the universe meme"
I can only hope there won't be a third.
>>
>>84272070
/tv/ has shit taste, this was basically a seagal movie that took itself seriously
>>
>>84270948
Shitposting, yeah I'm guessing it's back
>>
File: 1315847388194.jpg (18KB, 240x250px) Image search: [Google]
1315847388194.jpg
18KB, 240x250px
>>84272070
The set pieces, fast paced action, the music, characters, what's not to like?
>>
File: 658.jpg (33KB, 600x886px) Image search: [Google]
658.jpg
33KB, 600x886px
It was shit.

Willem Defoe plays a Deus Ex Machina that saves Wick whenever he's about to die. Why does a one man army constantly get his ass saved? Henchmen are retard tier in both movies, running AT him with guns alone or in groups of 2 instead of shooting from a safe distance or rushing him as a team. Someone post the Wick 2 webm of the asian assassin following a wounded and unarmed John with a gun, only to run directly at him and get killed with a pencil.

funny how all the Wickposting went away after the blu-ray release. fucking Wickshills.
>>
>>84274216
>henchmen are retard tier
So you hate every Bond, Arnold, Rambo too?

You are literally cherry picking on a level of autism most can't comprehend.
>>
>>84270948
Go back to watching anime.
>>
>>84270948

You mixed up the details for both wick one and two in your troll btw.
>>
>>84274216
>deus ex machina

Stop using words you don't understand.
>>
File: 659.png (266KB, 368x657px) Image search: [Google]
659.png
266KB, 368x657px
>>84274283
>So you hate every Bond, Arnold, Rambo too?
Wick takes place in a city full of trained assassins. Said assassins fully know Wick's reputation and capabilities based on his past escapades and bloodbaths left in his wake. There is no reason for the henchmen to be this stupid.

Rambo kills the local sheriffs office or some third worlds
Arnold kills a bunch of criminal goons
Same goes for Bond
>>
>>84274435
Anon, I don't think you know what the word means. Hint: It has nothing to do with the videogame
>>
File: 1490412947375.jpg (103KB, 483x368px) Image search: [Google]
1490412947375.jpg
103KB, 483x368px
>>84270948
The shilling is fucking real.

The second one is just fucking embarrassingly absurd. I felt like i was watching the power-fantasy of some impotent 50 year old that can't come to terms with aging who wrote the script in-between arm and leg-hair waxing sessions. I was embarrassed to be seen watching it and felt second-hand embarrassment as to what I was watching.

..and while I'm at it: fuck The Raid movies as well. it's catered to morons who exclusively wear TapOut shirts and have never seen a Shaw Bros film.

these movies are absolute sewage.
>>
>>84274519
I agree completely with the notion that the Raid 2 was far better movie that at least had some form of narrative and reasoning to whats going on.
They are both still bad movies.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.