[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Its necessary

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (247KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
247KB, 1920x1080px
>>
This film has grown on me tremendously over the years. I think it might be our last shot of Hollywood making 200 million dollar film that resembles pure sci-fi.
>>
saw it in theaters, wasn't impressed, should have stayed home and organized my favorites tabs on sad panda instead
>>
>>84270092
Nobody cares, faggot
>>
It was so close to being amazing. The love shit really dragged it down. People harp on the ending not making sense but once you just accept that it's a fucking paradox and move on it's great.
>>
>>84270498
You did.
>>
>>84270010
The movie was ok I guess, but this whole scene was amazing.
>>
Like all of Nolan films, it suffers from a few cringeworthy over emotional lines, the characters talking about the "Lazarus Mission" sounded stupid instead of impactful, Cassey Affleck would have punched MUUURPH in the face the month he arrived back in the farm at the end of the film and it makes absolutely zero sense that McConaughey didn't know how a wormhole looked and worked if he actually trained to be an space pilot then went ahead with joining the mission, it was just an extremely clumsy way of telling the audience "That's why it's a sphere and not a hole" and later on "That's why they can't travel back in time by being sucked into Gargantua"

Aside from that, it is a very good sci-fi film, but Nolan stuff is like fancy overpriced stuff people pay for and parade as their favourite because it makes them think they look smarter by liking it.

The scene in the OP was pretty indeed cool though.
>>
File: HANZ.png (7KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
HANZ.png
7KB, 800x600px
>>84270010
>>
>>84270703
10/10 lad
>>
>>84270010
>Docking
>>
>>84270721
I made that weeks ago for a "shittily draw scenes from movies and try to guess them" thread
>>
[organ intensifies]
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.