[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Clearly, the real lesson from Forrest Gump is that liberalism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 346735738.jpg (127KB, 1919x824px) Image search: [Google]
346735738.jpg
127KB, 1919x824px
Clearly, the real lesson from Forrest Gump is that liberalism ruined Jenny's life.

Was this intentional? Or just art imitating life?
>>
File: 1462202323654.jpg (840KB, 2456x1570px) Image search: [Google]
1462202323654.jpg
840KB, 2456x1570px
Liberalism is all fun and games until you reach 30 and realize you've wasted your body and soul on drugs and sex and then come to terms that you'll never be able to have meaningful relationship or a strong family.
>>
File: fem.jpg (25KB, 480x481px) Image search: [Google]
fem.jpg
25KB, 480x481px
>>
>>84268601
>>84268784
>>84268845
>autism
>>
>>84268845
Is that the same girl? Why do they always intentionally make themselves ugly?
>>
>>84268601
THius movie needs to be set as an example to women, See, Look you stupid cunt, Lots of girls are molested and raped, you arent alone, so stop being a victim, dont fuck your life up, throw away your chances with a decent guy cos your so shallow you want to see wahts out there, you will most likely end up fucked over and on the street.. And look how much of a piece of shit you look like now crawling back to the best thing that could have happened to you, you would be alive, you would have a great husband and would have had a decent life, there is nothing more for you out there in the world, so stop looking.
>>
>>84269189
t. guy who made a mistake he is unwilling to accept.
>>
NEW LEGS FOR OFFICER DAN
>>
>>84268601
>liberalism ruined Jenny's life.
No I'm pretty sure it was his molesting drunk dad
>>
>>84269437
maybe they don't want people like you to find them attractive.
>>
>>84272629
Maybe they want to divorce and end up as miserable single mothers hogging for desperate men to take care of their kids?
>>
>>84268601
I think her life was ruined early on by her father fucking her.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.