[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Find a flaw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: tlwco0wper7bmlfxfobp.jpg (76KB, 800x528px) Image search: [Google]
tlwco0wper7bmlfxfobp.jpg
76KB, 800x528px
Find a flaw
>>
Conan is not fucking me right now
>>
i didn't get this scene
>>
>>84267195
Were you the guy from the Arnold thread yesterday that was gonna watch Conan for the first time>
>>
I've grown to appreciate the animated spirit sequence. I used to think it looked terrible but it's actually spooky. I just wish Conan the Destroyer wasn't so... diverse.
>>
Conan The Destroyer had the better main theme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gl8w-cMqNfI

FIght me
>>
>>84267195
It wasn't a very good adaptation of the source material. The 2011 remake was much better in that regards.
>>
>>84267195
Needed more boobs, this is known.
>>
They showed Conan's childhood. Even the reboot did this and there's no reason for it.
Conan's past only needs to be established as growing up in a harsh, dim, cold shitty country. Him being taken as a slave was also pointless.

Literary Conan left Cimmeria because he was bored and wanted to be a badass. That's all you need. Had the movie cut out a lot of that there could have been more cool shit.
>>
File: 1482049648849.jpg (47KB, 700x466px) Image search: [Google]
1482049648849.jpg
47KB, 700x466px
Destroyer had best girl
>>
>>84267195
literally none. the perfect flick.
>>
>>84267195
The woman is too exposed haha I'm a roastie fuckin sjws
>>
>>84267357
It establishes him as an entirely self-made man. It also makes his thievery a little more morally ambiguous.
>>
>>84267195
Uses a pulp-novel chapter structure even though it's a movie.
>>
>>84267195
The theatrical cut is inferior. That's it though.
>>
ANON, WHAT IS BEST IN LIFE?
>>
File: a94f6c3f368ccf420f84412e1d24c0b7.jpg (888KB, 919x1224px) Image search: [Google]
a94f6c3f368ccf420f84412e1d24c0b7.jpg
888KB, 919x1224px
>>84267453
How would him setting out into the civilized world alone to carve out a name for himself not show him as being self-made? None of the village or slavery stuff moves that along better than if he just left Cimmeria on his own.
He didn't need the wheel of pain to become strong, Cimmeria alone does that. He didn't need to be a gladiator in order to be a fighter, Cimmeria alone does that.

Conan doesn't need a revenge plot. He doesn't need an arch villain to pursue.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.