[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just watched this. Did I like it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: HO00004131.jpg (125KB, 600x889px) Image search: [Google]
HO00004131.jpg
125KB, 600x889px
Just watched this. Did I like it?
>>
>>84266058
of course you did, reddit.
>>
>>84266058
You thought it brought nothing new, same gun fu moves and it heavily relies on the "cool hitman" underworld. I dont mind it but come on you already have the Hotel, the continental coins, now we have the blood oath locket hingy, give me a fucking break with the trinkets.

>inb4 why was everyone in NY a hitman.

If ANY of you fucks even answers to that bait I will be so mad.

I thought it was just ok, it was clear the story was written in a week MAYBE.

What did you expect OP? Sequels nowadays are always trash.
>>
>>84266058
I'm going to marathon it tonight while I play tekken
>>
>>84266140
You better play with Law. unless you arent a real nigga...
>>
Why did they act like $7 million was a huge amount?
>>
>>84266261
Even if the contract was for 10 bucks, its a contract to kill the Baba yaga, imagine being known as the hitman that killed John fucking Wick?
>>
it had good shots but the world building was pretty bad

>hurr everyone is an assassin now
>hurr we have international branches as well
>>
>>84266314
actually it sounded fucking stupid. i wouldn't even bother because i know im going to get my ass killed in less than 30 seconds if i tried.
>>
>>84266058
You thought it was pretty good but fell just a little bit short of the first one.
>>
Oh one thing that made my blood fucking boil, please tell me im not the only one pissed the fuck off at the "operators", you know the fat tattoed SJWs using 80s computers. fucking CUNTS I dont want them to be part of the cool and slick hitman world, they fucked up.
>>
>>84266401
I thought the rockabilly pin-up girls were a bit silly too but what the fuck was meant to be SJW about it?
>>
>>84266261

In what world is $7 million dollars not a lot of money? If even you're a millionaire or billionaire, I'm sure you wouldn't mind knowing you got an extra $7 million in the bank from killing motherfucking John Wick.

Every high level hit contract would be yours. Why hire someone else when you can get the guy/girl who killed John Wick?

>>84266451
Nothing, it's just fashionable to hate SJW's and he;s being a nerd.
>>
>>84266498
Because the more the difficult the target the higher the price. for the best assassin in the world i wouldn't even fucking attempt for $7 million it's basically a suicide mission.
>>
>>84266314
>the Baba yaga
Did they not bother to research that or something? Baba Yaga is a witch that lives in a house with chicken legs. Not really that comparable to The Boogeyman.
>>
>>84266159
>I only know dragon's tail
I fucking hate you faggots.
>>
File: image.jpg (96KB, 640x642px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96KB, 640x642px
>>
File: shiiiieeet.jpg (64KB, 1403x1050px) Image search: [Google]
shiiiieeet.jpg
64KB, 1403x1050px
>>
>>84266811
MISTAH WEEK
>>
complete shitshow. Only idiots liked it.
>>
>>84267989
>oh shit my thread's dying: the post
>>
>turns out the entire city are assassins
fucking shit tier ending

>that assassin mute girl literally does nothing

>morpheus does absolutely nothing

>black dude assassin does nothing

>Italian bad guy is a huge meme cliche

>sister of bad guy does nothing and just kills herself lmao so edgy

literally the only reason this movies are good is because based keanu is an actual good operator and most of those action scenes are not fully faked
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.