[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We need to talk about Kevin.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: kevin.jpg (10KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
kevin.jpg
10KB, 194x259px
Just watched....Gosh Darn...i'm never having children. WTF was his god-damn problem???? Did he doing everything to spite his mother?
>>
>>84264804
It's what was her problem. That's the whole point.
>>
>>84264804
It was the parents' fault.
>>
It was his fault. People have shitty parents all the time, and most of them don't go taking out their sister's eye or killing hamsters.
>>
>>84264804
he was a sociopath and it is the mother trying to blame herself for him turning out to be a monster
>>
>>84264804
In reality everything you know was taught to you by the people who raised you, the cycle always continues when brain dead morons procreate...

Unless you can be the "Better-man" and change the flow from a single source!
>>
>>84264804
she was his problem. and she was as much of a sociopath to him as he was to everyone else
>>
>>84264804
This was a very awkward movie to watch with my mom
>>
>>84264804
she was a free-spirited woman who never wanted to have kids but got tied to be a mother by john c reillys character.
it's still not entirely her fault kevin turned out like that. kevin even resented her before she accidentally broke his arm. he shit his pants on purpose for her to clean it up, ignored her affections even as a child, he was just born with some kind of social deficiency that made him a sociopath.
i LOVED the final scene where he finally expresses fear because he's afraid of state prison and wants to hug his mom all of a sudden. what a little fuck.
>>
Thank SATAN Planned Parenthood exists
>>
The Flash liked trolling his mother to the point of killing his father, sister, & a bunch of others.
>>
>tfw YWNRH still has no release date
>>
File: doggo.jpg (20KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
doggo.jpg
20KB, 450x600px
>>84264804
I watched this movie the other day and it hit ridiculously close to home. Aside from the whole murder part I was exactly like this kid to my mom when I was younger. The first half of the movie could have been a documentary about me and my mom, we even look similar to the characters.
>>
File: 1495842582507.jpg (878KB, 2165x2095px) Image search: [Google]
1495842582507.jpg
878KB, 2165x2095px
>>84264804
>i'm never having children
Shouldn't be an issue for you OP, or anyone who browses 4chan for that matter
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.