[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First Class>MCU and DCEU

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: xmen1.jpg (2MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
xmen1.jpg
2MB, 2560x1600px
X-Men First Class is better than every MCU and DCEU film other than maybe The Winter Soldier and Iron Man
You CANNOT refute this
>>
>>84263633
First Class is the best Bond movie in decades.
>>
>>84263633
Not all of it, but Fox really know how to make good CG, colors and music.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xq2qnGg_SSs
I mean, compare them to Ultron, those Sentinels are much better made.
>>
File: smyczv.png (805KB, 397x704px) Image search: [Google]
smyczv.png
805KB, 397x704px
>>84263633
>ranking capeshit
>>
>>84263828
The Fox X-Men movies feel more like films to me than MCU movies, which tend to be too similar in tone and style. Visually they are sometimes indistinguishable, which is the biggest crime a superhero movie can commit based on comic books' history of vivid colours and art.
>>
>>84263828
>>84264962
I've been saying this for awhile too, comic books/movies are all about the visuals and action, disney however has made people think the only thing that matters are the jokes and characters outwitting each other. Gunn was even trying to hype of thor 3 telling people "dude this movie has the best jokes haha!" 10 years ago nobody would give a shit about that but now it's all changed.
>>
>>84263633
>Better

Well, I sure as hell CAN refute this because what you've given here is what the kids these days call an opinion. Not a fact.

There's no saying whether or not my opinion is more true than yours, but still. I can refute for days m8.
>>
>>84265595
Quit being reasonable you faggot
>>
>>84265120
That's why Burton's Batman films are some of my favourite action movies; they have a great visual style and atmosphere that feels gothic (hence Gotham)
>>
>>84265120
Script is more important for movie, but maaaan, I watched Amazing Spider-Man 2 from Sony recently and it was soo colorful and visually cheesy, better than anything from DC and MCU. But script is shit - movie can't be saved by graphic only, And no more spider man from Sony for me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SD0eJL4D6q0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTo117RX1WM
I mean look at two similar scenes - some hidden dark facility with yellow lights. But in ASM2 it has colors and light and in Civil War it's all grey.
>>
>>84263633
too bad Singer got his greedy gay hand on it and the franchise is once again ruined
>>
whats up with the terrible photo shopped heads in the poster?
>>
First Class would have been better with the original X-men characters
>>
>>84263633
But there's no need to refute it, Anon. It's common knowledge to anyone who does not consider themselves to be a pleb that X-Men universe > MCU
Yes, their lows are awfully low but their highs are equal to or greater than Marvel's highs with about half as many movies as them
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.