[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hes not dead due to the fire alarm that mike installed earlier

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1498334823144960173.jpg (32KB, 650x400px) Image search: [Google]
1498334823144960173.jpg
32KB, 650x400px
hes not dead due to the fire alarm that mike installed earlier
>>
Yeah and Jesse didn't shoot Gail.
>>
>>84261133
he will be dead at least soon shouldnt he?
he is working on another series
>>
>>84261218

They confirmed that Jesse's aunt lives around the corner from Chuck.
>>
>>84261268
what does that have to do with what he said?
>>
>>84261133
>fire alarms automatically put out fires that are intentionally started by the only person in the house
>>
>>84261133
oh yeah, because the fire alarm would alert him to the fire that he intentionally started and remind him that he actually wants to live
>>
Chuck actually helps Walt design the swivel mechanism for the machine gun he uses at the end of BB series finale (It uses no electricity btw)
>>
>>84262575
What fire alarm? He killed all the fuses and knocked out the meter.
>>
>>84262648
i could see chuck and walt being pals.
>>
>>84263198
yes, thank you for pointing out the fact that my sarcastic comment about the nonexistant fire alarm, responding to the OP, was not factually correct.

however, do yourself a favor and check our own fire alarms, as their batteries probably need replacing due to the fact that you're not aware that they are battery-powered.
>>
>>84263229
>factually correct

Is that a phrase to use when discussing a work of fiction?
>>
>>84263873
yep
>>
>>84261133
Hate to tell you this Anon but McKean and one of the producers both confirmed his death.
>>
>>84264771
what if they're taking the piss
>>
>jimmy just forgets to turn off his mic and blabs about the whole irene vs. her friends con he did

this felt out of character, what the fuck
>>
>>84264863
is this bait xD? lol he HAD IT ON ON PURPOSE
>>
>>84265133
Frankly I am sick to death of people defending the shit writing in this show. EPIC BAIT XD is not a fucking argument.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.