[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

Thoughts on ''Son of Saul''?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: son-of-saul-02.jpg (3MB, 4134x3141px) Image search: [Google]
son-of-saul-02.jpg
3MB, 4134x3141px
>>
>>84259256
Nice movie
Good sound and direction
>>
>>84259256
Good film.
I liked how everything was so close and in your face. Like you're also in the camp and can't escape.
The sound engineering was amazing.
>>
>>84259256
One of the best fiction films to date.
>>
>>84259256
Really liked it. Great actor, considering he's a writer and never did acting or really had training before.
>>
>>84259891
End urself fascist
>>
>>84260008
Yup. Géza made the film work so well. It was really the type of acting you can't teach. I've heard he wasn't supposed to be the main character first but Laszlo changed his mind.
>>
My Wife's Son of Saul
>>
An actually good film about the Holocaust that isn't preachy and actually shows the nihilism of belief in the face of destruction
>>
Was he autistic? Given his post he obviously wanted to survive, and yet he signed his death sentence by trying to bury someone he had no relation at all with. As heroic as that may be, it seems inconsistent with the overall character.
>>
>>84263390
It's a commentary on how the Jewish people willingly committed sudoku despite having the chance to survive
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.