[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just re-watched Spider-Man 1 and 2 back to back. First one is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

Just re-watched Spider-Man 1 and 2 back to back. First one is a bit rough but definitively has its moments but the second one really improves and is just really fucking good capeshit.

About to watch the third one, was it that bad?
>>
use the //archive for over 9000 answers for that very same question
>>
>About to watch the third one, was it that bad?

Yes, only the first two films in Raimi's white power masterpiece are worth watching,
>>
3 is bad because they felt the need to cram three villains into one movie when one villain only previously worked for the last two films
>>
Pros
>Hottest Gwen Stacy
>great action sequences
>genuinely funny moments
>anything involving Aunt May

Cons
>almost everything involving MJ
>Gwen Stacy is not so much a character as she is a piece of eye candy to make MJ jealous
>Venom
>Harry isn't the main villain
>too many villains (3)
>too many characters in general
>too many subplots, many of which barely get any development because of how cramped the movie is

I'd still deem it rewatchable though, despite all that.
>>
>>84255099
>doesn't like SM3
>posts the best scene of the raimi trilogy
>>
File: 1497791485800.jpg (73KB, 1280x690px) Image search: [Google]
1497791485800.jpg
73KB, 1280x690px
>>84255014
>First one is a bit rough
What the FUCK?
DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I SACRIFICED?
>>
The only good thing that came out of it were the dancing Peter and the "oh so good" pie eating gifs
>>
THE HUMAN HOLOCAUST
>>
>>84255014
It's just okay, but better than any ines that came after
>>
>Both the Amazing Spider-Man and The Amazing Spider-Man 2 has higher IMDB score than Spider-Man 3
>>
>>84255994
To be fair, TASM 2 has 60,000 fewer ratings than spiderman 3 does. If it had an equal number it's rating would probably be about the same, maybe .1 lower. Then again, TASM 2 doesn't deserve more than 4.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.