[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Its a Frasier wonders why he's even alive anymore episode

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7

File: frasier.png (444KB, 640x430px) Image search: [Google]
frasier.png
444KB, 640x430px
>Its a Frasier wonders why he's even alive anymore episode
>>
>its a Niles backstabs Frasier for his own personal gain episode
>>
>it's a Frasier still wants to fuck his Jewish wife episode
>>
>It's a Marty Crane is ashamed of his sons and their constant faggotry' episode
>>
File: 11123.jpg (41KB, 1152x864px) Image search: [Google]
11123.jpg
41KB, 1152x864px
>It's an Eddie episode
>>
>>84255971

>tfw both dogs who played Eddie are probably dead, now
>>
>>84256146
One of them is, at least.
>>
>It's a Frasier and Roz don't fuck episode
>>
>>84254304
>It's a Marty says he believes civilians shouldn't own guns and later encourages Niles to go to the shooting range series
>>
>>84254328
he literally cucked Frasier
>>
>it's a someone gets the wrong idea and frasier is unable to explain the truth without making it worse episode
>>
>>84257077
He keeps it in a locker at the gun range.
>>
what the fuck is up with his hair
>>
>>84257358
he keeps it in a shoebox under his bed
>>
>its a frasier doesnt do the nut commercial episode
>>
>>84257077
when it's time to stop listening and take action
>>
>>84257457
Martin does but hes a former cop so I guess he doesn't consider himself a civilian. As I remember when Niles is talking about getting a gun he says he would keep it in a locker at the gun range and never take it anywhere else.
>>
>>84257547
You either die a psychiatrist or live long enough to see yourself become a tossed salad and scrambled egg.
>>
Can we all agree that The Ski Lodge possibly the best episode of Frasier ever?
>>
Why did Frasier hold on to that hair for so long?
>>
>>84258235
pure frasier kino. my favorite is the one where frasier keeps inadvertently eavesdropping on Marty and his girlfriend.

>>84258263
is that considered a mullet?
>>
File: skilodge.jpg (64KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
skilodge.jpg
64KB, 720x540px
>>84258235

>Rehleey?
>>
>it's a Frasier endorses a liberal he believes is literally mentally unfit to hold office because he doesn't want a conservative to win episode

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0QzguzUeTw
>>
>>84258235

>it's another plot wouldn't work without soundproof doors episode
>>
>>84254304
>watching Frasier with my younger cousin
>he changes it to some live police reality show
>>
>It's a Niles wants to blow up the town dam episode
>>
Did Marty like baseball or football more?
>>
>>84258235

It's pretty good but my favorite is Chess pain. It's the quintessential Frasier episode because Frasier, a person who thinks highly of himself, goes berserk when a layman like his father can beat him in chess, a game that he is supposed to be good at.

It's just a great episode with witty dialogue and great acting by Kelsey Grammer.
>>
>it's a Frasier and Niles are mistaken for gay episode
>>
>>84258263
Unironically I will cultivate this look if I recede.
>>
>>84262253
>it's a Frasier genetically alters himself with killer whale and grasshopper DNA episode
>>
>>84260331
He preferred his policies anon
>>
>>84258263
Because he could pull it off. Unironically looks better than after he cut it
>>
>FOR GOD'S SAKE NILES

How many times do you estimate this was said throughout the series?
>>
File: 1498174300374.jpg (18KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1498174300374.jpg
18KB, 640x480px
>It's a Woody treats Frasier like he's retarded episode
>>
>>84263017
3 per episode
>>
why are they British but their dad isn't
>>
>>84263291
They don't sound British at all. That's just how educated upper class Americans sound which admittedly there aren't many of.
>>
Would you fuck Daphne?
>>
>It's a Niles finally gets his waifu but it's 7 years later and she looks like shit now episode
>>
>>84256985
>its a Seattle Supersonics nostalgia episode

ever wondered how they could have been todays GS Warriors being backed by all that sweet microsoft money?

they even had Durant in place already
>>
>>84254304

>it's a Niles takes a shit on Frasier's chest episode
>>
>>84265026
>all that sweet microsoft money
Ballmer owns the Clippers and they can't get their shit together, or stay healthy
>>
>>84256985
>It's a Frasier and Roz fuck episode

He should have ended up with her.
>>
>>84258235
Yeah probably, but I like My Coffee With Niles because I'm a sucker for early seasons of shows and that one is just a great standalone episode.
>>
Roz >>>>> Daphne

Only plebs disagree.
>>
>>84254304
>its a frasier feels empty and is unable to understand his own problems while pretending to be a caller on his own show episode

;_;
>>
>>84266405
point taken
>>
>>84266608
duh
>>
>>84263631

It's all his own fault but whatever.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.