[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So Mike and Jay keep him around as a joke, right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (82KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
82KB, 1280x720px
So Mike and Jay keep him around as a joke, right?
>>
>>84250180
He is the most marketable member of the team
>>
Whatever happened to that girl that kind of ruined the show for a while but they kept her around
>>
>>84250465
She got caught buying lots of jewelry with their patreon money, then she ran off with some guy in a band when she got tired of blowing mike.
>>
>>84250180
He builds all the sets and stuff

>>84250437
This also
>>
>>84250508
Does it hurt when you pull stuff out of your ass like that?
>>
File: d7b[1].gif (3MB, 524x311px) Image search: [Google]
d7b[1].gif
3MB, 524x311px
>>84250180
>Rich is getting married
>Mike lost his longtime girlfriend
>Rich is continuing to lose weight
>Mike is ballooning up
>Rich is doing voiceacting for Edmund Mcmillen's new game
>Mike was bitching and moaning about the voiceactor for Palpatine in the Clone Wars cartoon, saying his Palpatine voice is much better and implying the job should go to him

Is Rich literally cucking Mike's life out from under him?
>>
>>84250671
It's true though
>>
>>84250748
t. Rich Evanson
>>
>>84250748
Rich is also doing the voice of a recurring character in an upcoming Netflix cartoon.
>>
>>84250748
Rich also got a deal doing voice work for Hamburger Helper commercials
>>
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH
>>
>>84250465

The most common theory is that creepy fans scared her off, but there's really no proof that that's exactly why she disappeared.
>>
>>84250671
It's completely true. She stole thousands from them to by jewelry. It created a big rift for a while in the group which is why you saw such passive aggressive displays in their videos. I think it's more laid back now that jesse's gone for good though.
>>
>>84250465
The kinda fat one or the skinny red one?
>>
>>84250915
I need proof of this
>>
Rich's highs and lows are remarkable, I've never seen someone who can go from talking from such a far place of ignorance to saying something really insightful or clever. Also he is bad at videogames.
>>
>>84251307
I don't totally not believe you, but I'd be curious to see some proof of this
>>
T U M S
U
M
S
>>
how many times are you going to post this thread?
>>
>>84250180
Rich is the member of RLM who is a genuinely good person. Completely unpretentious and impossible to dislike.
>>
TUMS FESTIVAL
>>
Oh boy I cant wait to see TUMS XDDDD in every single comment section or thread even slightly related to RLM.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.