[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Find a flaw in Possession (1981)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (63KB, 620x440px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 620x440px
Find a flaw in Possession (1981)
>>
it's shit
>>
I literally can't.
>>
shit acting
shit story
shit characters
shit context
shit subtext
shit practical effects (inb4 muh oozing scene)
shit costume design
shit make up
shit lighting
shit camera work
shit casting
shit actor chemistry
shit writing
shit story structure
shit plot
shit character arcs
shit dialogue
shit movie
shit thread
shit board
>>
>>84249625
It's nonsense garbage
>>
>>84249646
>>84249751
>>84249793
I feel bad that I have to share a board with such anti-intellectual scum, don't thank me for the You(s) lads, you've deserved it.
>>
>>84249625
The acting.
>>
File: On the Silver Globe.jpg (110KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
On the Silver Globe.jpg
110KB, 1600x900px
it's babby's first Zulawski
>>
>Even director Andrzej Żuławski wasn't safe from Adjandi's twisted vision.
>"One time I yelled 'cut' and Isabelle turned to me and said 'what if someone just stood in front of the tentacle monster and gazed along his luscious body with a coy sense of familiarity and comfort? Maybe the tentacle monster would forget his trained routine of foreplay and just double penetrate me mercifully.' My jaw hit the floor and it never really came back up. That's when I thought, is she getting in character to be possessed, or is Possession something that she's been hungry for all along?"
>"Sometimes I would go to look into the cameras, and I noticed Isabelle had put something in the lens. It was stuff like 'What if my love were really a tentacle monster? Would it still be my love?' and 'Blahh. Haaaahhh. AAAAAUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH'. I had to ask her to stop because I was feeling too scared to direct."
>>
>>84250283

JUST RELEASE THE RESTORED VERSION ALREADY REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>84249625
My young jizz wasnt used for dramatic effect
>>
>>84250609
MOMS GONNA FREAK
>>
>>84249625
it's just okay
the goo scene is overrated
>>
File: tumblr_ol0xnfm9xt1skc1xvo2_1280.jpg (200KB, 1280x848px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ol0xnfm9xt1skc1xvo2_1280.jpg
200KB, 1280x848px
Will humanity ever produce a finer specimen?
>>
>>84250043
>>84249793
>>84249751
>>84249646
>MUG OVERACTING

ughh you guys cant spot true kino when its right there in front of you
>>
>>84249625
One giant pleb filter. Sad that it's been designated to "dude that horror movie with screaming that makes no sense and issuper fucked up lol". It's not even a horror movie. People act like this is a botched Frazetta even though it's closer to Rothko or whatever.
>>
>>84254686
Zulawski said he was really pissed off dumb amerifats labelled it as horror and that the label never wore off. A lot of people think it's a film about "dude tentacle monsters lmao" but it's actually the greatest film made about the complexity of relationships.
>>
>>84250640
The footage was destroyed, no?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.