[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

Just watched this and now i want to cum into Rooneys forehead.
Heard it's getting reboot?
Why not sequel, actors were fine?
>>
>>84248915
Craig wanted more money and Sony stonewalled him IIRC.
>>
>>84248965
Who gives a fuck about goy Craig, I want to see boypucci Mara
Well, at least well get another anal rape scene
>>
>>84249010
Well theres also the problem that the film wasn't a massive success and Sony being Sony just hopped ship to the next shit heap right away.
>>
>>84248915
What's your favorite LEGO box set, OP?
>>
>>84249048
Shitload of awards and Sonny cares about money
>>84249102
Of course Creator Carousel, it's to die for
>>
The original(s) is much better
>>
>>84249010
they arent remaking TGWTDT theyre skipping 2 and 3 and doing the 4th book but with an all new cast
>>
>>84249564
Really, how's the girl compared to Mara?
>>
>>84249883
Better. No space axe either.
>>
>>84248915
It is a sequel, but instead of doing the next book they skipped ahead to book four in the series.
>>
File: EXDragon-2.jpg (87KB, 600x341px) Image search: [Google]
EXDragon-2.jpg
87KB, 600x341px
>>84249883
It's Noomi Rapace in the Swedish originals. She's quite good but by the third movie she was starting to look an awful lot like Adam Sandler in drag to me which was quite disconcerting.
>>
File: eyebrows.jpg (58KB, 591x641px) Image search: [Google]
eyebrows.jpg
58KB, 591x641px
>>84250578
>Adam Sandler in drag
Fucking kek
>>
>>84248915
>the girl with nigger tattoos
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.