[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw a film villain has yet to top pic related

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Metal Gear Solid 2 Screen 20.jpg (39KB, 550x367px) Image search: [Google]
Metal Gear Solid 2 Screen 20.jpg
39KB, 550x367px
>tfw a film villain has yet to top pic related
>>
>villian

But...
>>
Looks like some generic asshole military officer.
>>
Liquid did nothing wrong
>>
>>84246095
You watch your goddamn tone when addressing the president of the United States

>>84246114
Unironically this
>>
reminder edward snowden is a huge fan of solidus and mgs2 probably tipped him over the edge
>>
>>84246326
>him
>>
>>84246114

What about all those child soldiers he created?
>>
>>84246369
you're thinking of Bradley Manning

>>84246374
You're thinking of Solidus, not Liquid.
>>
File: CFjWsXvUIAAtgoH.png-large.png (10KB, 1011x112px) Image search: [Google]
CFjWsXvUIAAtgoH.png-large.png
10KB, 1011x112px
>>84246326
really makes you think
>>
>>84246061
Solidus was shit and useless.
Only fun for an edgelord Katana fight.
>>
File: SOLIDUS.jpg (172KB, 700x568px) Image search: [Google]
SOLIDUS.jpg
172KB, 700x568px
>>84246374
He didn't. He was playing the system all along. The going theory is that Ocelot was never Liquid. He used psychotherapy to adopt some of Liquids traits, but he was still himself. He used "Liquid" as a front to gain control of the system and leave an opening for Solid to infiltrate and stop him and ultimately take down the Patriots. Ocelot lived his life just as his mother did, The Boss. He posed as the enemy to keep up appearances, sacrificing all he had built alongside Big Boss/Phantom Boss and his entire reputation for the good of mankind, just like his mother. And nobody would ever know what he had done, he would always be marked a Traitor, just like his mother.
>>
>>84246708
Holy fuckin' shit how did I not realize this. I forget that he is the child of the original Boss. KINO
>>
>>84246467
and i hind d fight
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.