[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

ITT series full of nice grills

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: Angel_DVD_Season_(3).jpg (59KB, 250x332px) Image search: [Google]
Angel_DVD_Season_(3).jpg
59KB, 250x332px
>cop lady
>Cordy (at least in the early seasons)
>Lilah
>Fred
>most one off women in the show
>now Eve

I'm attracted to almost every woman in this show, it's fucking great. Just finished the werewolf ep in season 5, time to fap
>>
File: asshole.jpg (138KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
asshole.jpg
138KB, 1280x720px
Angel's ending was so blue balls.
>>
only good girl in Angel was Lilah, everyone else was just really fucking anoying
>>
Illyria was the only tolerable female character on this show.
>>
>>84245937
I remember watching this on the TV with my friend while we were young, that fucking episode with the muppets making people swallow their own tongues or whatever creeped me out. That whole episode was disturbing.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mqfcgiXHc61qz4rgp.gif (979KB, 245x170px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mqfcgiXHc61qz4rgp.gif
979KB, 245x170px
>>84245937
>tfw no blue gf
>>
>>84245937
say what you want about joss whedon he knows how to handle an ensemble cast and character arc

wes was whatever to begin with, he became an absolute, certified badass.
>>
>>84247452
also based harmony
>>
File: amy-acker.jpg (1MB, 2914x3750px) Image search: [Google]
amy-acker.jpg
1MB, 2914x3750px
>>84245937
>tfw 14 and madly in love with fred
>so in love that it hurts because i live in yurop and i will never have her
>live in a fantasy with my shy waifu while watching the series
>she gets fucked by the bbc
>utterly fucking crushed for weeks
>never watch the series again
>>
>>84247639
You won't miss much if you skip the entire subpar season where she gets blacked. It's obliquely referenced maybe one time afterwards and that's it.
>>
File: acker-gallery13.jpg (130KB, 1000x995px) Image search: [Google]
acker-gallery13.jpg
130KB, 1000x995px
>>84247737
Well that was 17 years ago. I'm sure I can do without this series.
>>
>>84247173
Did you just call me a tit?
>>
>>84248010
>17 years ago
you're fucking around, right?
please.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.