[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: large_power_rangers_ver22.jpg (80KB, 400x618px) Image search: [Google]
large_power_rangers_ver22.jpg
80KB, 400x618px
What went right?
>>
Casting.
There's nothing wrong with them trying to give each character a profile (autism, gay, broken family, dying family, bullying, etc) as well as cultural representation because that's what made the original series.
I also liked the presence of mind where the writers put int he scene where everyone took out their phones to take a picture of the megazord. I think they just understood where we are right now, you know.
>>
>>84243361
The original series had none of that shit, baka gaijin.
>>
>>84243288
the nigger was an autist
>>
>>84243408
the 2 chicks were into each other so fucking much
>>
>>84243386
He's not talking about Zyuranger, anon
>>
>>84243288
everyone had an attitude
>>
>>84243361
Dead wrong, they were just radical teenagers, none of that angst bull shit
>>
>>84243361
You're a fucking idiot
>>
>>84243361
The original Rangers were good behaviour models: athletic, good students, healthy lifestyle, loyal friends. The closest we had was Tommy being edgy or Billy being a spaghetto with girls and even he managed to score. Every misbehaviour was due to Rita or Zeed mindcontrolling them somehow.
>>
The dinozords were bretty gud.
The megazord was balls though.

I honestly hate the fact we won't see the next installment of zords tho
>>
>>84243564
>>84243514
>>84243386
So obviously the original series didn't go heavy on it because it would turn away the kids, but some example of what I'm talking about are:
-evil Tommy standing up to Bulk+Skull (that's bullying stuff)
-that episode where the rangers got into a dispute with the beach motorcycle gang and recognizes one of the girls in the gang at the school cafeteria (teaching kids what they should do when they have bad friends)
-Carlos and the loli
-When Jason comes back as the white ranger and the blue ranger got all jealous and tried to fight a monster by himself
and other stuff. Thank god for that marathon though otherwise I wouldn't have been able to remember any of it.
>>
File: 1490225288196.webm (1MB, 1068x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1490225288196.webm
1MB, 1068x1440px
>>84243288
Twitch Marathon was the only good thing to come out of it.
>>
File: 1490571051706.jpg (94KB, 944x727px) Image search: [Google]
1490571051706.jpg
94KB, 944x727px
>>84246411
this
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.