[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cast it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: burito.jpg (177KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
burito.jpg
177KB, 1920x1080px
Cast it
>>
>>84243122
Idris elba
>>
>naruto

it started off so well but went to shit but I can't pin point exactly when
>>
>>84243182
The Pain arc was the high water mark
>>
File: 1491856855518.jpg (81KB, 680x582px) Image search: [Google]
1491856855518.jpg
81KB, 680x582px
>>
File: Untitled-image-16.jpg (60KB, 957x768px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-image-16.jpg
60KB, 957x768px
Just find random people off the street if you have to as long as they look like the characters from the fucking show

I don't give a shit about acting when it's a live action anime. That's like complaining about the quality of food at mcdonalds
>>
>>84243210

It showed some signs of decline before, but yes, after the battle with Pain it went to shit.

Pain vs Jiraiya is still the best battle IMO.
>>
>>84243182
>From chapter 1 till the timeskip
>Rescue Gaara arc
>Sasuke Vs Itachi arc
>The entire arc with Hidan and Kakuzu
>Naruto vs Pain in Konoha up till Naruto killed the Nagato body
Fucking amazing
>Everything else
Complete shit
>>
>>84243342
>>84243182
Forgot at the fucking amazing parts of the manga:
Madara vs Gai
>>
>>84243332
in terms of execution Gaara and Lee fight is the best ever, but that fight definitely had a lot of emotional investment
>>
naruto sucks little kid back to /v/
>>
part 1 > shit > part 2
>>
>the entirety of part 2 is shit

fuck off retards, there were plenty of great moments in part 2, kill yourselves.

I personally, really enjoyed the fight between Sasuke and Danzo, which I never see pointed out in these threads.
>>
>>84243122
if they skipped right to shippuden then I would say have a sprouse brother play naruto, that kid from teen wolf and maze runner as sasuke, sakura as emma roberts maybe?
>>
>>84243509
to anti climatic sasuke should've gotten whooped more than he did then people would think it was exciting I did like naruto and the nine tails becoming friends and all the tailed beasts even if we didn't really see them often
>>
>>84243534
horrible choices, never work as a casting agent
>>
File: 8W0aSWd.png (2MB, 1000x1546px) Image search: [Google]
8W0aSWd.png
2MB, 1000x1546px
easy
>>
File: trashanimu.png (511KB, 870x891px) Image search: [Google]
trashanimu.png
511KB, 870x891px
>>84243122
fuck off back to /a/ dumb weeb
>>
>>84243342
>>Rescue Gaara arc

I wish Sakura was as well written throughout the series as in that arc

A shoutout to the Sasuke vs Deidara fight
>>
>>84243667
I bet if Hollywood does the live action movie, they'll make Sakura more likeable.
>>
File: saus.png (388KB, 845x425px) Image search: [Google]
saus.png
388KB, 845x425px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oM9aOV8xbd8
>>
>>84243182
>>84243210
the entire Pain arc was magnificent
not only the prelude, but the actual battle was brilliant, and the confrontation where we learn Nagato's story was perfect
it was a battle of physical and mental strength
Naruto had to be clever, not just use 9-tail mode to do everything

I like Madara, but Nagato was a much more compelling villain
the fact that they both had the same teacher made their connection interesting.
>>
>>84243755
The only problem with the Pain arc is the whole DBZ everyone comes back to life resurrection jutsu at the end.

But I suppose the fanbase would of chimped the fuck out if Kakashi died

I like alot of the stuff before the big Naruto fight with Pain with Kakashi and Shikamaru just trying to figure out how to deal with Pain as well
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.