[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GOTG 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: guardians-of-the-galaxy-vol-2-6.jpg (641KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
guardians-of-the-galaxy-vol-2-6.jpg
641KB, 1000x562px
Thoughts?

pretty disappointing IMO
>>
>>84239174
i haven't seen it but judging by the threads (or lack thereof) it was pretty forgettable
>>
>>84239174
It was about as good as the first
>>
Better than WW
>>
>>84239174
I was going to see it but it was too hot and the movie was in a language I don't speak.
>>
didn't even realise it was out.
>>
better than the first one. better soundtrack. a villain that actually has a connection to the protagonist in a meaningful way. still a few dumb moments, but surprisingly strong. doesn't oversaturate itself with baby groot or shit people remember from the first one (no OOGA CHAKA.) i liked it. i'll probably watch it again which is more than i can say for thor 2 or ant man.
>>
my favorite Marvel film
>>
>>84239233
maybe come to the board during non third worlder posting times and you will see there were plenty of threads about it
>>
>>84239299
There was too much baby Groot anon. No one I know didn't think the Mr Blue Sky sequence was too long
>>
>>84239174
My 2 friends (who are my only friends) and are really into capeshit told me it was dissapointing.

Are torrents out yet?
I just want to see this so we could talk about something desu..
>>
>>84239425
i'll give you that one. i expected the movie to be drowning in it though, but that one sequence was the only part i'd call too much.
>>
>>84239425
this
>>
>>84239355
So what do third worlder posters post about according to you?
>>
Its great, possibly better than the first.

They let Gunn do whatever he wanted too, and it showed.
>>
>>84239174

GOT is season 6 now, I think.
>>
Ain't seen it. I vowed to not watch Marvel Movies until they sort out their fucking villains and stop killing them off every fucking movie. And honestly it would only need to be 1-2 alive who show up just once more or as an ancilliary charcter who gets BTFO at the start of a sequel, but i'm just tired of the tired villains.

Also really tired of there being like 3 archetypes for all the heroes that all pretty much boil down to Smug smart man, smug wise cracker and Straight man.
>>
Most of the jokes were terrible and/or repetitive.
Drax had no role to play and nothing to do with anything that was going on, so he just laughed a lot and called a girl ugly. That was a joke I think, another bad one.
Rocket had the same drama he already had in the first movie again.
Stallone and his buddies showing up as the original Guardians was a cool reference for the comics fans, but I can only imagine most people had no idea what the fuck that was about.

Yondu stuff was pretty great.
Gamora and Nebula stuff was nice.
Ego was one of the best villains the MCU had so far, though that's really not saying much.
The golden people were fun. It's nice to see they're finally setting up for Adam, though it's kinda late. He should be around for Thanos.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.