[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does the new Death Note netflix film look like shit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 409
Thread images: 25

File: cuckturner.jpg (65KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
cuckturner.jpg
65KB, 1000x563px
why do they always put sjw and anti white male propaganda into movies nowadays. they change light yagami, a high class asshole, into some white male school shooter type along the lines of Kylo Ren.

Light Turner
> incel school shooter
> white male
> edgy and weak chinned ugly dude
> sociopathic

Haven't we already had enough villianous depictions of white males?

Also

L
>asian dude in og adaptation
> black dude in netflix adaptation

fuck Jewwood
>>
>>84237970
When was the last time the West made a good live action anime adaptation?
>>
>>84237970
I don't give a shit if the actor is black as long as he can act out his character. There's literally no reason to care other than jumping on the anti sjw bandwagon.
>>
>>84238021

Let me think....

never?
>>
>>84237970
L was from the UK so the japs didn't get it right in their live-action movie either.
>>
>>84238050

im just concerned about light. thats all

Light Yagami came off as truly fucked up and evil dude with Good intentions in the OG anime

Light Turner screams wannabe villain incel type kind of like Kylo Ren from Force Awakens
>>
>netflix
Answered your own question, sport.
>>
>>84238109

netflix isnt that bad. the early seasons of HOC was good and narcos was cool. didnt really like the rest of the Netflix made TV shows.
>>
>>84237970
>liking anime
You don't deserve to be a white male
>>
>>84238100
Kylo was a good character. Kylo was the ONLY good character in TFA.
>>
>he thinks anime adaptions have to be true to the race
fucking kek, from a shitty genre full of cat people, gingers, purple eyed, and racially ambiguous characters, why should it matter? Obviously this doesn't take place in Japan anymore so it's irrelevant to bitch about their race. It looks like dogshit though.
>>
>>84237970

>WAAAHHH my japanese cartoon character isn't the right color!!!!

Fuck off vagina boy.
>>
It needed to be a series. How the fuck are they going to get character interactions right and lay down even half of what is in the good half of the manga in a sub 2 hour movie?
>>
>muh anti-white propaganda
Do you expect them all to be japanese in an adaptation? What's wrong with L being black?
>>
>>84238398

whites should be represented as good looking rather than a numale incel like nat wolfff
>>
>>84238366
The appearance of a character is not the same thing as the stated nationality and race of a character, so race isn't irrelevant when casting.

But yes, when the story is changed to fit another setting (like America) then it doesn't matter anymore.
>>
>blackwashed L
it's shit
>>
>>84238021
Speed Racer
>>
>4chan defending black L
I never thought I would see the day. See, we can all get along white men of 4c. Our skin color is just that, a color.
>>
>>84237970
I hate how they changed Light, hes suppose to be a poster child the fucking 1 guy you dont believe would go shoot and kill everyone. Instead we get this fucking edgy teenager that seems like hes gonna explode at any second and come back to uni shooting everyone.

Fuck hollywood
>>
>anime

Wew, I was afraid this subject actually mattered, for a second there.
>>
We get Qualley tits so it's not all bad
>>
>>84238553

Why? Most white people are ugly as fuck.

>inb4 you attack another race or put whites on a pedestal as a defense

Okcupid stats aren't a defense either buddy lmao.
>>
All they had to do is make Light a highly intelligent Chad. He should be squeaky clean and initially have his morality and ethics perfectly down. L is the emo autismo.
>>
>>84237970
>like shit

It looks...incredibly average. Neither offensively bad nor great, I don't see why you fags are determined to make a big issue out of it
>>
Above all else, it's because live action anime is literally always trash.
>>
>>84240368
There's literally numerous examples of this not being the case, it's just that you've never heard of any of them.
>>
>>84240378

Name 5.
>>
>>84240421
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_films_based_on_manga

You just aren't aware of how many of these things exist. It's not just Hollywood and some internationally high profile Japanese adaptations.
>>
>>84240484

I said name 5 good ones. I've probably seen them, or heard of them, and will refute you if i deem them not good.

In my experience, they're literally always trash. And the ones most people think aren't trash are just trash but you cant understand the language so you think it isn't trash.
>>
>>84240368
>Above all else, it's because anime is literally always trash.
ftfy
>>
>>84240506
>I said name 5 good ones.
You've already pre-determined that any answer I give, no matter what it is, is necessarily wrong. You're emotionally invested in the dogma that all live action adaptations of manga/anime must be bad.
>>
>>84240525

Nah, if i haven't seen it i'll probably watch it, and if i have seen it, but deem it trash i'll tell you, if i have seen it, but have forgotten about it until you bring it up and i remember that yes i have indeed seen a good live action anime adaption i will rescind my post about them all being trash and shall henceforth adjust all future shitposting about live action anime to proclaim that all live action anime is trash EXCEPT any and all examples you or others provide to me in this thread.
>>
>>84240513
Then that means everything is literally tash.
>>
>>84240589
If you actually had such an interest in the topic then you'd have already seen many of these movies and realized that not every live action version of manga/anime is Dragon Ball. But you don't have an actual interest or any knowledge on the topic, you only have dogma.
>>
>>84240621
>If you actually had such an interest in the topic then you'd have already seen many of these movies

I have, that list you linked (discounting the actual Anime) i've seen roughly 70% of, including shitty VHS Bootlegs of the 3 ai to makoto live actions and the half dozen Lone Wolf films back in the 90s, in my experience, they are all trash.

I would legitimately love to be proven wrong.
>>
>>84237970

>Light looks like Ed Miliband

He's meant to be an autistic Chad in the manga
>>
File: Ed Miliband.jpg (419KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Ed Miliband.jpg
419KB, 1280x800px
>>84240731
>>
>>84240730
>I have
No you haven't.

Just stop.
>>
>>84240764

The fact you can't even shit out 5 names for the sake of argument is a better refutation of your stance than i could ever hope to deliver, so thanks i guess.

I wish i was capable of enjoying trash just because the language is different.
>>
>>84240817
>The fact you can't even shit out 5 names for the sake of argument
I already told you:
>You've already pre-determined that any answer I give, no matter what it is, is necessarily wrong. You're emotionally invested in the dogma that all live action adaptations of manga/anime must be bad.
>>
>>84237970
yeah they changed stuff which isn't too bad as they need to fit it into a single movie, that shot is pretty shit too like the makeup is supposed to look tired/haggard after being up for days writing in the notebook but it just looks kinda bad.
Ryuk looks good though and I'm keen to see what it turns out to be
>>
>>84240846
>>84240846

And i've told you i'm not. I can see redeeming qualities or positive aspects, but the sum total of every live action anime film i personally have ever encountered has been negative, in literally every instance, and as someone who enjoys anime to the point where i would pay like 30 bucks as a teenager to bootleg shitty live action films, i want to be proven wrong in my assertion that all live action anime is trash. I've literally been watching Anime since the fucking 80s and never encountered a good live action adaption, and you're just being a sycophantic weeb, refusing to believe that a rational film viewer finds your tastes incompatible with their own.

How about this. You post the 5 (or any number you find high quality), and i don't respond, at all.

I go off and watch what i haven't seen, disagree with you silently on what i have (assuming there isn't a film i've seen and forgotten that wasn't shit), and hopefully the both of us come away from this all with a fresh perspective and respect for fellow channers being able to sort out their disagreements?
>>
>>84241070
How long are you going to keep this up? I know exactly what you're about and you will not somehow fool me no matter how many posts you make.
>>
>>84241087

I'm probably done after this since you seem pretty set in your belief, but i'm keeping it up because i'm genuinely interested in finding a good adaption, like i said, i love Anime, just never encountered a good adaption and it would be interesting to see a good one.

I hope you don't stick with all your assumptions on people based on hyperbolic shitposting on a cantonese yak breeding sub-forum this hard, otherwise your life is gonna fucking suck.

Just know i'm being 100% genuine about wanting to see some good ones, and as someone who seems so fervent in his belief that they're all great, you'd be the one to help me out.
>>
>>84241172
>you seem pretty set in your belief,
No, that's you.
>>
>>84241186

> Rapid fire response to the first sentence without reading everything else.

Whatever man. Have a good one.
>>
>>84241204
There's no reason to bother reading it.
>>
>>84241220

Atleast i'm willing to be shown new live action anime changes my mind.

Your entire thought process is just the most bitter assumption possible.
>>
>>84237970
>Why does (...) netflix film look like shit?

I don't know, it's a real mystery!
>>
Reminder that if you get mad about a superficial change in an adaption, then you have a superficial understanding of why you like the original, and are a pleb.
>>
>>84241240
>Atleast i'm willing to be shown new live action anime changes my mind.

>Your entire thought process is just the most bitter assumption possible.
No, that's you.

Why are you still here?
>>
>>84241281
>Atleast i'm willing to be shown new live action anime changes my mind.
No you're not.
>>
>>84241281

I like the Yous and i'm bored.

Also 20+ years and never encountering a single live action Anime adaption i've enjoyed on the whole is my thought process.
>>
>>84241306
>I like the Yous
Oh, so you admit you're just trolling and were never serious to begin with.

Nevermind then.
>>
western adaptation of anime should be baned
>>
>>84241317

Nope, i stand by my original statement, made wholly, unironically and with no malicious intent.

As to why i'm STILL here however, yeah chalk it up to trolling.
>>
>>84237970
Because anime doesn't translate well into live action especially if the jews doing the adaptation go full SJW.
>>
>>84241361
Protip: once you've been caught trolling you should not stick around and defend yourself and try to convince people that you aren't actually trolling.
>>
>>84241370
A lot of manga/anime translates well to live action.
>>
>>84241395

> caught

I directly stated. And only in reference to dragging my responses out for you and you alone.
>>
>>84241427
Yeah whatever.
>>
File: Dylann_Roof_mugshot.jpg (10KB, 250x293px) Image search: [Google]
Dylann_Roof_mugshot.jpg
10KB, 250x293px
>>84237970
>Anime Light:
Super smart, athletic, objectivist 'Golden Boy'.

>TV Light
Dylann Roof
>>
>>84241440

I hope you one day come to the realization that everyone on the internet who posts something you disagree with isn't some scheming machiavelli trying to lay some rage enducing snafu to capture young souls such as yourself and that some people just have different tastes and opinions on stuff.
>>
>>84237970
>movie set in chicago
>dude why are there black characters in it
>>
>>84241515
Jesus christ you're STILL here? Do you seriously think you're somehow going to salvage this situation?
>>
>>84241524
>using the feral fauna of Chicago in your movie

Bold
>>
>>84241550

Nope. But i like getting the continued, ever more strained responses out of the kind of person you portray yourself to be in this thread.
>>
>>84241574
I'm not portraying anything, and it's obvious that at this point you're just desperately attempting to somehow salvage the situation.
>>
>>84238613
Don't fuckin' kid yourself. Speed Racer was horrible and it's only good quality was the visuals.
>>
The only thing that really bothers me is what OP says about Light, he's supposed to be the perfect student, perfect son, the last guy you'd expect to pull off something like a mass murderer, why do they make him look like a school shooter lunatic? It just seems really stupid.
>>
>>84241582
>I'm not portraying anything

Yes you are. You see through the lies of the viscous trolls of the world, and prove it by picking apart their nefarious schemes with constant responses to people you believe are here only for the purpose of garnering responses.
>>
it looks good unless you're a dumbass weeb trying to force yourself think it looks bad because its not like muh anime
>>
>>84241524
I'm not sure there are people like L who are black. Also wearing all of that black eye makeup when one is already black would be pointless.
>>
>>84241621
You admitted you are a troll.
>>
>>84241631
>Millenniscum desperately trying to justify his netflix subscription.
None of these cable cutter originals have proven themselves worthy enough to put actual greenbacks down for, but the reddit generation keeps pushing them.
>>
>>84237970
>at work
>talking to my friend in the deli department
>I start complaining about the new Netflix Death Note series
>and L IS A BLACK DUDE, DISGUSTING
>look around and there's a black customer
>he shakes his head

I didn't get fired so that's good desu
>>
>>84241670

Only in regards to the constant responses you keep churning out.

I'm 100% legitimate in my desire for and stated distaste of live action anime adaptions and i entered this thread to simply assert that this particular adaption being bad because X,Y,Z reasons is ancilliary to the fact all live action anime (regardless of XYZ) i've encountered in my life has been shit.

You (assuming you're the original responder) proceeded to just shit out a list of every single one ever produced (the majority of which i've seen and disliked) and call me a troll for simply stating my opinion (as well as an earnest request to be disproven), this then sequed into continued responses to which i respond, because i like watching the kind of person who thinks everyone who disagrees / posts inflammatory hyperbole is a troll respond incessantly despite the thought that they are here only for replies.
>>
>>84241826
You admitted you are a troll. Now you are backpedaling and desperately running damage control. Pathetic.
>>
>>84241608
I'm going to guess the whole point of American deathnote is to shift blame on white school shooters away from dangerous POC particularly black criminals. The white male school shooter is a very tiny problem especially when compared to black criminality, but leftists want to pervert public perception and make one think the opposite. These are the same people who think terrorism is not a real issue and trump is more of a threat than radical islam. The whole point is pitting good guy BLACK L against the real problem with America, according to Leftists, WHITE MALE school shooter Light.
>>
>>84241836

Nope. Just like seeing you tread water with these petty responses.
>>
>>84241851
>>84241836
You can stop replying to yourself now in order to divert attention away from the topic or to slide the thread. We get it nu/tv/ hates anything remotely /pol/
>>
>>84241931

How does responding to the thread slide it?
>>
>>84241851
No, you are damage controlling.
>>
File: Meteor_Garden_DVD_cover.jpg (28KB, 282x363px) Image search: [Google]
Meteor_Garden_DVD_cover.jpg
28KB, 282x363px
What was the best live-action adaptation of an anime and why is it pic related?
In fact, it's so good that many people in Asia know of this even if they haven't heard of the anime from which this was based on.

(It's a Taiwanese live-action remake of an anime called Hana Yori Dango, it also had a Korean remake under the title Boys Over Flowers)
>>
>>84241964

How so? How does constantly responding to you control the 'damage' of my post?
>>
>>84238482
Because he is super intelligent
>>
>>84241931
And here it is once again: the meme that when there is an argument on 4chan it has to be one person replying to himself. I have not even the faintest idea how people came up with this and convinced others to believe in it too.

>>84241986
It doesn't, but you're doing it anyway.
>>
>>84241978

Is it a film or a tv series?
>>
>>84242008
TV series.
>>
>>84242000
>It doesn't, but you're doing it anyway.

Or, occams razor, i'm just doing what i stated im doing for the reasons i stated.

>>84242013

Ty i'll check it out, know any good torrents?
>>
>>84237970
>asian dude in og adaptation
L passes for a jap in the manga. He's not white.
>>
>>84242044
You're damage controlling.
>>
>>84242053
How?
>>
>>84242044
I can't find good torrents anywhere.
Not even on the bay.
But if all else fails, maybe it's on KissAsian but again, I'm not sure.
>>
>>84242059
By pretending that you weren't trolling all along.
>>
>>84242090

I'll keep an eye out.

>>84242095

No pretense there. Just your assumption that someone who disagrees with you MUST do so because hes a troll, because you are infallible.
>>
>>84238021
Edge of Tomorrow is the only known instance
>>
>>84241949
You create enough of an off-topic brouhaha the mods will archive or delete it. Otherwise you fill the thread with enough posts so it can't be bumped and people who want to talk about the topic at hand can't.
>>
>>84242107
You ADMITTED that you are a troll.

Jesus fucking Christ.
>>
>>84242120

While the first point is sorta solid, i'd probably have to be responding to enough people in a belligerent enough manner to get reported which i am not doing, and to the second, just make another thread if and when it hits bump limit.

Also threads fucking dead aside from you, me, the tripfag and Mr. 'anyone who dislikes live action adaptions of anime MUST be a troll!' so i don't think you have to worry about the latter.

>>84242132

I said i like yous from the kind of person you portray yourself to be via your responses in this thread.

If you think that's trolling, or extends to my thoughts on anime, that's your assumption and you're free to make it, but it is incorrect.
>>
>>84242194
You admitted you are a troll. This happened. You can't undo it.
>>
>>84242194
> just make another thread if and when it hits bump limit
Then the first post you'll have is we already had this thread and the topic will die. 4chan many times will only give a topic one chance and then that's it. It must be /r9k/'s influence seeping out.
>>
>>84242230

I said you can chalk it up to trolling, which you had already done from the start.

My question to you though, if you believe i'm trolling from the get go, rather than an adhoc response to your initial assumption of trolling, that i'm only in it for the yous why do YOU keep responding?

By your own opinion are you not just giving me the validation i so craved while crafting my malevolent shitpost to draw ire and responses from the depths of /tv/?
>>
>>84242288

You're on /tv/ the board with probably THE MOST repetitive literal copy paste shitpost threads possible. I somehow think if the topic is THAT worthy of discussion that any and all attempts to 'slide' it must be derided at the earliest opportunity it'll probably happen naturally no?
>>
File: 1490064171764.jpg (45KB, 298x380px) Image search: [Google]
1490064171764.jpg
45KB, 298x380px
>>84242230
Jesus fucking christ reading this argument chain had me cringing.

If you're too autistic to back up your claim with 5 live action anime titles that you deem are good then stop replying and trying to turn it back on the other guy. You're both autistic for keeping it up this long but you're far worse.
>>
>>84242298

>>84242320
I already said:
>You've already pre-determined that any answer I give, no matter what it is, is necessarily wrong. You're emotionally invested in the dogma that all live action adaptations of manga/anime must be bad.
>>
>>84242378
>>You've already pre-determined that any answer I give, no matter what it is, is necessarily wrong. You're emotionally invested in the dogma that all live action adaptations of manga/anime must be bad.

To which i refuted, to which you stuck with your assumption.
>>
>>84242395
>>
>>84242422

Nope. You chalked it up to trolling.

Are we now at the juicy part where you literally just keep copy pasting your responses?
>>
>>84241415
This, however, almost none of it is good enough that the western overlords would bother

99% of the most popular anime/ manga is already based on/inspired by the actual, superior, original western works. Even the creator of Naruto admitted he essentially wanted to make harry potter again and only made them ninjas to differentiate them more. Hellsing is a hentai artist making dracula fanfiction. Do I even need to talk about Berserk?
>>
File: 1484175821983.gif (2MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1484175821983.gif
2MB, 400x400px
>>84242378
>>84242422
>This entire response
>Keeps repeating the same sentences

Are you diagnosed anon? It's actually rare to find someone genuinely autistic.
>>
>>84237970
Light is sociopathic in the anime too
>>
>>84242445

>>84242454
>99% of the most popular anime/ manga is already based on/inspired by the actual, superior, original western works.
I'm sure it was real in your mind.

>>84242457
You don't know what autism even is. You just throw around the word like confetti every time you can't come up with arguments.
>>
>>84242454

>Do I even need to talk about Berserk?

Yes. Is it just medieval shit in general, or is there some off the fucking wall edgefest with interdimensional evil beings and shit in western media i haven't encountered it's based off?
>>
>>84242478
>>
>>84242484
>Yes. Is it just medieval shit in general, or is there some off the fucking wall edgefest with interdimensional evil beings and shit in western media i haven't encountered it's based off?

how about 99% of european history and myths combined with inspiration from a few western horror writers?
>>
>>84242491
I never admitted any such thing anywhere.
>>
>>84242478

> I'm sure it was real in your mind.
> From the guy who has been laying his anime persecution complex bare for half the thread.

Please stop, i'm drowning in Irony!
>>
>>84242517
>>
>>84242519
What "anime persecution complex"?
>>
>>84237970
Dat nigga look like my boy Alex Krychek
>>
>>84237970
>anti white male propaganda
lol this is almost as stupid as calling "happy holidays" anti Christian propaganda, which you probably also believe
>>
>>84242533

> Person says they don't like live action anime adaptions.
> Must be the fucking trolls at it again, out to smear anime!
>>
>>84242525
So now you're just going to copy-paste my own post back at me, even though it makes absolutely no sense? Pathetic.

>>84242548
He claimed none of them are any good, which is false. And then he admitted he was trolling. Try actually reading the thread.
>>
>>84242564
>which is false

Oh is it? You got any examples for me friend?
>>
>>84238050
WE
>>
>>84238050
>I don't want a faithful adaption
>m-muh anti sjw, stop haeting
All you had to say.
>>
>>84242577
We've been over this many times now.
>>
>>84242564

I've read the thread. He says hes he doesn't like them and asks for positive examples, you gave a list of every anime film ever, then you went off assuming hes a troll and has pre-concieved notions therefore not worthy of your response, then spent the next 2 hours responding to him.
>>
>>84241587
Speed racer was animekino. It was cast perfectly, the score was amazing, and for what it's worth the story was pretty good.
>>
>>84242605

He is not me friendo. My offer of not responding and leaving forever still stands if you post 'em for his sake though.
>>
>>84242618
He ADMITTED that he is a troll. You either did not read the thread or you are lying.
>>
File: 1497613435097.png (267KB, 480x527px) Image search: [Google]
1497613435097.png
267KB, 480x527px
>>84242605
>>84242642
How about you give ONE example if 5 is a bit too much for you to handle

>>84242618
I only just finished reading this cringecoaster too. The guy's fucking autistic or 4-D trolling all of us
>>
>>84242642

He said 'i like the yous' then later expanded saying he liked seeing the strained responses out of people like you. Nothing i've seen gives me reason to believe his disingenuous in his origional point.
>>
>>84242533
Im 100% this kid is trolling. Just leave him be. And to then other guy that kept replying to him, you're an okay guy but for the love of Christ even if you're lonely don't stoop to this level for human interaction.
>>
>>84242668

I don't even think that other guy is here anymore it's just you me and this dickhead.
>>
>>84242716

Still here, but now hes responding equally pathetically to you two not me, thanks for the jollies.
>>
>>84242668
We, again, have over been this already.

>The guy's fucking autistic or 4-D trolling all of us
So I'm the one trolling, rather than the person who admitted to being a troll?

>>84242690
He admitted he is a troll.

>>84242698
I'm older than you and I'm not trolling.
>>
>>84242786
Im 83. No joke.
>>
>>84242786
>He admitted he is a troll.

I guess, if you think such a round about way of saying "Keep responding to me" is trolling to you. No offence dude i seriously think you might be autistic if you think that 'yeah chalk it up to trolling' from a guy you've been accusing the whole thread of being a disingenuous troll is incontrovertible evidence that he only exists for the expressed purpose of trolling AND ONLY trolling. What if he legitimately has never seen a good live action anime adaption, shits out some hyperbole about "ALL LIVE ACTION ADAPTIONS ARE TRASH!", then, after being constantly harangued by you assuming hes a troll proceeds to troll you by constantly responding?

That's my read on this whole shitshow of a thread, and even if he was trolling from the start you've been riding his wild ride for the last 2 and a half hours.
>>
>Make Light look like an edgy, white school shooter
>Make L a heroic black guy

They aren't even subtle about it
>>
>>84242884
He admitted he is a troll.

>No offence dude i seriously think you might be autistic
I seriously think you have no idea what that means.
>>
>>84242786
Alright, let's agree on that. The other guy is a troll.

Now, I'm a different anon. I'm not trolling, I genuinely want to know this. Give me 5 examples of good live action anime.
>>
>>84242902

Can you quote him directly for me?

Because all i've seen is 'i like the yous' and 'chalk it up to trolling' which is after the point you just started copy pasting your responses and assuming hes a troll.
>>
>>84242921
No, we are not playing this game.

>>84242942
He admitted he is a troll. Nothing you say will ever be able to alter this fact.
>>
File: 1497017148466.jpg (25KB, 418x475px) Image search: [Google]
1497017148466.jpg
25KB, 418x475px
>>84242902
>>84242786
You're on the spectrum anon without a doubt. Perhaps not autistic I suspect something closer to aspergers
>>
>>84242884
>What if he legitimately has never seen a good live action anime adaption, shits out some hyperbole about "ALL LIVE ACTION ADAPTIONS ARE TRASH!", then, after being constantly harangued by you assuming hes a troll proceeds to troll you by constantly responding?

Bingo.
>>
>>84242960
>He admitted he is a troll.

Where?
>>
>>84240484
Fucking beyblade???
Wtf i Cant Imagine how this Could Look like But it has the potential to be Kino trash
>>
>>84242902
From the autism foundation website:
>Struggles with understanding other people’s feelings
The other anon was actually trying to get recommendations from you on good anime movies, but you still cany see that

>Repeats words or phrases over and over
Literally your responses for the last hour

>Gets upset by minor changes in routine or surroundings
You left /a/ for a moment and sperged out when someone disagreed with you politely

>Has highly restricted interests
Anime

>Performs repetitive behaviors
Again, just like your replies

>Has unusual and often intense reactions to sounds, smells, tastes, textures, lights and/or colors
This perfectly describes you when you see a cock
>>
The better question is why does anyone care? There hasn't been an American adaptation of an anime ever. Only an idiot would watch this.
>>
>>84242989
The original guy did say something like that as an off hand comment but this is really not the point is it

leave this autist alone he clearly doesn't want to or even know how to engage with people properly
>>
File: 006_1467445306263.webm (587KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
006_1467445306263.webm
587KB, 1280x720px
>>84243010
>>
>>84243019

From where i'm sitting, after half an hour of being called a disingenuous troll, he threw his hands up and basically said "Yeah whatever, you think i'm a troll, then i guess that makes me a troll" and now this guy is construing that as HE ADMITTED HES A TROLL!

Seems like he just got annoyed trying to deal with an out and out (as we see now) autismo and decided to troll him by just shitting out low effort responses to any and everything he said.
>>
the jap live action was laughably terrible.

The CGI was very good for the reapers though
>>
>>84242963
I'm not on the spectrum and you have no idea what autism is, you just accuse everyone of having it when you can't argue against them.

>>84243010
>The other anon was actually trying to get recommendations from you on good anime movies, but you still cany see that
He admitted he is trolling.

>Repeats words or phrases over and over
I only repeated myself because there was nothing else to say and because he was keeping the argument going for no reason.

>You left /a/ for a moment
I'm not from /a/ and hardly ever go there.

>Has highly restricted interests
>Anime
I never said or implied anything about my interests.

>This perfectly describes you when you see a cock
Projection.

>>84243075
He admitted he was a troll, THEN I started calling him out for trolling. Stop lying.
>>
>>84243125
>THEN I started calling him out for trolling

From your first canned response of "You already have predetermined..." you completely dismissed him as one and wrote him off, you just didn't say it directly.
>>
File: 017_1476637894310.webm (1MB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
017_1476637894310.webm
1MB, 640x640px
>>84243075
Yeah that's how I view this pretty much you just said it more eloquently.

Sometimes I forget that there are genuine autists sharing the boards. I would assume most of them just lurk so this is a rare one
>>
>>84243185
I didn't say he was trolling. I said that after he admitted that he's a troll.

>>84243206
As just stated: you have no idea what autism is, you just accuse everyone of having it when you can't argue against them.
>>
>>84243206
>ywn have a qt like this as your gf
sheeeeeeit
who that?
>>
>>84238482
because the character is inherently asian/white

you can't have a black guy playing a shut-in autist like L, ofc "never say never" but there's just something inherently hwhite about L's character.

you could make Light a black guy and it wouldn't matter, but L is WHITE
>>
>>84243267
>I didn't say he was trolling.

No, but you dismissed him as one by assuming and stating that his position of openness to new live action anime was disingenuous.

Then he started trolling you, and after a while said in relation to the question "Why are you still here" (as in, why are you still here given that i'm not answering your original and earnest question about Anime?) 'i just like the yous and i'm bored.' which you then extrapolated (autistically might i add) that he was here FROM THE START to troll, rather than just lingering to troll (which is my read on this situation.)

Like, the fact that this isn't clicking with you despite two outside people telling you you're getting trolled sort of shows how fucking autistic you are though lmao.

>>84243206

Post more cute grills.
>>
>>84243377
It was dogma to him that all live action adaptations of manga/anime are bad, and then he acted disingenuous about it. And then admitted it was all a ruse.

>Then he started trolling you
He, by his own admission, was doing that from the start.

>autistically
You have no idea what autism is, you just accuse everyone of having it when you can't argue against them.

>autistic
You have no idea what autism is, you just accuse everyone of having it when you can't argue against them.
>>
>>84243353
Aren't they both Jap?
>>
>>84243420
>He, by his own admission, was doing that from the start.

Quote him. Point me to the post he admits he was trolling from the start.
>>
>>84243518
I already did.

It doesn't matter how long and how desperately you keep this up. He was trolling, by his own admission. I don't understand why are you so committed to white knighting him.
>>
File: 031_1461315617221.webm (3MB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
031_1461315617221.webm
3MB, 640x640px
>>84243327
https://www.instagram.com/p/BAg8SyusTAe/?hl=en
She's a cutie model. I'll share her with you just don't tell anyone else!

>>84243377
I might as well. You soldiers need fuel for fighting the autismo dragon
>>
>>84243546
>>
>>84242545
It's amazing how much truth there is in stupidity sometimes.
>>
>>84243535

Where? I asked this half an hour ago >>84242989 here too and you sidestepped me then too.

LINK DIRECTLY TO THE POST WHERE HE ADMITS HE HAS BEEN TROLLING FROM THE START AS YOU HAVE STATED.
>>
>>84243492
anime characters look like a blend of white and jap to me, but they're definitely NOT black
>>
>>84243353
L is autistic. You can't make a black autistic character. Maybe that's why.
>>
>>84243598
>Where?
The original post where I quoted him.
>>
>>84243492

Yeah but nips animate their japs like whites. Also a major part of his character is being pale as fuck because hes inside all day, do black people get paler if they're nerdlingers and stay out of the sun.?
>>
File: 1487994301564.jpg (228KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1487994301564.jpg
228KB, 1080x1080px
>>84243546
3 / however many qts I post

This is https://www.instagram.com/killerandasweetthang/?hl=en

She's a baby-face slut

>>84243598
EASY ANON. You need patience and stamina when fighting the autist
>>
>>84238021
Once John Cena's career takes off, a good Fist of the North Star will happen
>>
>>84243696

What was the post number?

It's 20 fucking questions with this autism man.
>>
>>84243700
>Yeah but nips animate their japs like whites.
They don't.

>>84243715

It's also hilarious how you are presenting this as some prolonged, epic "fight," like I'm some kind of malevolent force that needs to be purged for the good of the board. Because someone admitted to trolling me and I then said they trolled me.

>>84243744
>>
>>84242622
Cast was meh to shit. Especially comic relief fat kid and monkey. The only semi good people there were that Asian guys father, Goodman and the CEO
>>
>>84243766

What was the post number where he admitted to trolling.
>>
>>84243788
If you're so intensely committed to this thread and this crusade against me then you should be perfectly aware of the post I'm talking about.
>>
>>84243353
What the fuck does "inherently white" even mean? L can be whatever the fuck they want as long as they get the themes and personality done right. Stop caring about something so superficial
>>
>>84243806
>this crusade against me

There's that persecution complex again.

I'm asking for the quote, because i see two potential posts that could potentially be construed as admitting to trolling AFTER the initial anime discussion boiled down to you calling him 'dogmatic' ad infinitum, i've seen no direct evidence of him admitting to trolling from the start, and would like you to provide a link so that i can see what you construe as such an admission.
>>
File: 004_1471589257041.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
004_1471589257041.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>84243715
This is Maria Andrejczyk
>>
>>84243840
It's a fact that you are crusading against me, so no it is not a "persecution complex." And why do you say "again" when there never was any complex to begin with?
>>
>>84243852

Not going to get derailed.

Post a direct link to the post where he admits to trolling you from the start or reveal yourself as a liar.
>>
>>84241281
Holy shit nigger, just name five good live action anime movies and be fucking done with it. You could've ended this stupid chain long ago and instead just went "b-b-b-but you haven't seen EVERY movie!" In a blatant cop out of even trying to argue your position
>>
>>84243852
>it's a fact that you are crusading against me
Is that anon in your front yard on horseback threatening to retake your bathroom for chrisendom?
>>
>>84243874
You are the one who attempted a derail.

If you're so intensely committed to this thread and this crusade against me then you should be perfectly aware of the post I'm talking about.

>>84243889
We have been over this several times now.
>>
File: BgweMHQ.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
BgweMHQ.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
>>84243852
>>84243909
Everyone in this thread thinks you have autism. Maybe you should take that into consideration.

>>84243848
This is Chelle Sherrill, a wannabe actress and surprisingly not a pornstar. I might stop with this unless people want more cutie posting
>>
>>84243909
>aware of the post I'm talking about.

I am aware of several posts you may be referring to, but without you confirming them for reexamination i am at a loss to what exact post you are referring to, and as such am calling you a LIAR.
>>
File: image.png (406KB, 1432x1026px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
406KB, 1432x1026px
>>84241670
Holy shit nigger, this thread line keeps going on and on with you being buttfurious you can't have the last line.

>STOP REPLYING ALREADY SO MY AUTISM CAN LET ME LEAVE THE THREAD

Fucking Kys this is just pathetic. The best part is that you'll blame the original fella for this post and KEEP responding to him like a fucking child.
>>
>>84243931

>>84243941
I'm not lying, but maybe you are.
>>
>>84243967
I never said or implied anything about wanting to have the last line. Whenever people bring this up they are simply projecting.

>>
>>84243973
>I'm not lying

You said "And then admitted it was all a ruse."

The closest thing to admission of trolling i can find is 'I like the Yous and i'm bored.' which is in response to you asking "Why are you still here?" after the initial discussion had ended.

That's not proof, and you continuing to claim as such (by failing to provide evidence to the contrary) makes you a LIAR.
>>
>195 posts
>57 IPs

Really makes me think
>>
>>84244015
>The closest thing to admission of trolling i can find is 'I like the Yous and i'm bored.'
Which is where he admitted that he was trolling.

>>
>>84243727
OH SHIT
I WANT THIS
>>
>>84243909
>we've been over this!

Just admit all you wanted to do was throw a retarded fucking link to "win" at the very start by trying to overburden your debate partner with "evidence" and your entire notion was going to be "it you haven't seen EVERYTHING". The fact that you couldn't even answer with a single fucking live action that wasn't shit speaks volumes. All your lazy ass had to do was go to RT and say "critics and audiences like it, guess you're just the minority that has bad taste :^) " but you couldn't even put in that much effort and you've since been sperging out over being called out on your nonanswer
>>
>>84241660
What the fuck with all this racism.

What do you mean like L? Smart? Weird? There are black dudes like that.
>>
>>84237970
The worst thing is they'll blame everything, EVERYTHING on the failure except the fact they pushed their SJW agenda.
>>
>>84243986
>never implied
>literally the entire chain where you claimed the conversation was over and then cry when that nigger responds.

Who the fuck are you trying to fool?
>>
>>84240506
There are things you don't even realize are adapted from Manga/LN's. Shit like Edge of Tomorrow.
>hurr durr edge of tomorrow is not good
HURR DURR

HURRR DURRRR
>>
>>84244047
>he admitted that he was trolling.

Trolling you, after realizing you weren't going to give him any legitimate answer to his legitimate question.

0 concrete admission to the initial trolling you are accusing him of.

Therefore you were lying.
>>
>>84237970
L's full name is literally fucking "L Lawliet." He can be whatever nationality they feel like.
>>
>>84244069
My point, which I stated explicitly, was that he was unaware of how many of these adaptations actually exist. People think that they're restricted to Hollywood and things like Attack on Titan.

>your entire notion was going to be "it you haven't seen EVERYTHING".
I never said or implied anything of the sort.

>The fact that you couldn't even answer with a single fucking live action that wasn't shit speaks volumes.
We've been over this.

>>84244103
That's right, I never implied any such thing. You're the one who brought it up.

>>84244125
He was trolling from the start, by his own admission.

>>
>>84244137

Fuck off. He is japanese. He is DRAWN.
>>
>>84244169
It's an anonymous board, just close the thread, nigger. Stop sperging out and close the thread
>>
>>84244180

Also if not japanese. Asian, or WHITE.
>>
>>84244169
>by his own admission.

Liar.
>>
>>84244169
>we've been over this!

Just go to RT and find me 5 live action movies with 85% or better both critic and audience and we'll call this over.
>>
L was from UK, right? Makes sense he's black.
>>
This adaptation takes place in America.

Of course there will be whites and blacks.
>>
>>84244189
Why not take your own advice?

>>84244213
No, you are.

>>84244225
We've been over this.
>>
>>84244284
You've been here for 4 hours

autism knows no bounds
>>
>>84244324
You have been here as long as I have.

>>
>>84244324
inb4 "You have no idea what autism is, you just accuse everyone of having it when you can't argue against them"
>>
>>84244345
You keep repeating over and over again that I have autism.
>>
>>84244137
I mean the motherfucker grew up in Wammy House which is, if I recall correctly, in England, which is very ethnically diverse.
>>
>>84244284
I'll give you 20 minutes to go to RT and find me those five films, if you can do it I will accept that not all live action is Garbo and declare you the winner so you can stop sperging out.
>>
>>84244340
I actually joined about 30 minutes ago like a few others who have been laughing and fueling your sperg out
>>
>>84244379
We've been over this, and I've not sperged out at any point.

>>84244386
You've been here as long as I have, and there has been no spergout.
>>
>>84244398
Dude, just go to RT and find it.

I'm not reading your entire block chain of you going autismo, so saying "been over this" means nothing to me.

I'll even lower it for you, just find me three. You can even use RT categories to do the work for you. I will accept anything that would qualify as a B+ grade even.
>>
>>84244107

Haha holy shit the autismo is proven right, i enjoyed it. Though for semantics sake i'd argue that was more just taking a central idea (time traveling alien goo makes groundhog day war heroes) given they changed a fuck load from the manga to the point it really doesn't adapt much past the premise.

But hey, atleast from now i'll just say live action anime is always trash except for edge of tomorrow.

>>84244340

I bailed on this thread like 2 hours ago you retarded nigger >>84243075 is 100% on the money.

I was earnest in my original questioning then proceeded to just get you to keep responding which you've been doing even in my absence, if i realized you were legitimately this crazy though from the start i just would have left well enough alone.

I hope you get whatever treatment you need.
>>
>>84244464
We've been over this.

>>84244477
>I bailed on this thread like 2 hours ago
No you didn't.

>>>84243075 is 100% on the money.
No he isn't.

>I was earnest in my original questioning
No you weren't.

>I hope you get whatever treatment you need.
Projection.
>>
>>84244504
>been over this

So there aren't any good anime turned live action.
>>
>>84244504

Whatever helps you sleep at night buddy
>>
>>84244379
whats rt
>>
>>84244533
Rotten tomatoes, or Russia today, whichever has highly ranked anime live action films. I'll accept either really.
>>
>>84244521
There are.

>>84244529
I have no problems sleeping at night.
>>
They haven't got the balls (or running time) to make Light somewhat likeable as in the anime.
>>
>>84238174
So nothing recently
They have gone to absolute shit
>>
>>84244560
Then you would've found some by now, ergo, there are none.
>>
>>84244398
>You've been here as long as I have, and there has been no spergout.

This was my first post: >>84243206
Mind giving us your first post? You say that you've been here for as long as I have which is 1 hour. Don't tell me you're a liar now :)
>>
>>84244560
>There are.

Such as?
>>
>>84244579
There are.

>>84244597
We've been over this.
>>
>>84244588

I think hes so autistic hes literally incapable of linking to posts other than the one hes directly responding to.
>>
>>84244606
>We've been over this.

No we haven't.
>>
>>84244606
I'm giving you an out. All I want is for you to go to rotten tomatoes and find some flicks deemed not shit there, I will take your word for it as I haven't seen any nor care to, so I will go full fucking normie here and blindly accept RT. He'll just give me some live action flicks you think are good and I won't dispute it at all.

I've lowered the bar four times now.
>>
>>84244622

>>84244660
Yes we have.

>>84244668
We've been over this.
>>
>>84244685
>Yes we have.

Where?
>>
This isn't fun anymore. The autist just keeps repeating phrases now

I should have left ages ago lads
>>
File: image.jpg (135KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135KB, 960x720px
>>84244685
>been over this

No, we haven't. You may have done something with someone else but not me.
>>
>>84244710
The beginning of the argument.

>>84244734
I keep repeating myself because you keep saying the same things.

>>84244749
Yes we have.
>>
File: KinoBall.jpg (153KB, 1066x512px) Image search: [Google]
KinoBall.jpg
153KB, 1066x512px
>>84238021
Excuse me?
>>
>>84244761
Where Have we, friend?
>>
all anime is shit too
>>
>>84244734

Yeah the literal copypasting everything made me realize hes actually mentally unstable and not just 'le autism meme' I thought he was just trying to counter-troll by not having the original troll have the last line, but it's starting to come around from just straight sad to funny right about now.
>>
>>84244777
Since the beginning.

>>84244798
I repeat myself because YOU repeat yourself.
>>
>>84244798
I'm waiting for the inevitable SEE I TROLLED YOU I WAS ONLY PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED post
>>
>>84244827

Dude you've been responding to anywhere between like 3-7+ people this whole thread accusing them all of being the same person.
>>
>>84244833

Heres hoping its soon. It's no fun laughing at real life mentally handicapped people.
>>
>>84244827
>Since the beginning

Nah, I came in here >>84243889 and you haven't given me a single reason why you couldn't answer the original question or any of my increasingly lowered standards in the entire chain Ive been in.
>>
>>84244833
The guy who started this admitted he's trolling, so why are you trying to make it seem like I'm the troll?

>>84244864
I'm treating you as a collective because that's what you are.
>>
>>84244925
Where did he admit to trolling.
>>
File: 1494829469698.gif (467KB, 300x185px) Image search: [Google]
1494829469698.gif
467KB, 300x185px
>>84244925
>I'm treating you as a collective because that's what you are.

Do you seriously not see why people think you're autistic?
>>
>>84244919
We've been over this.

>>84244931
We've been over this too.

>>84244952

>>
>>84244975
So you have no evidence for your accusations.
>>
>>84244925
>because that's what you are.
No were not.
>>
>>84244990

Hes just a lying troll leave him be.
>>
I genuinely feel bad for this guy but on the other hand there's like 7 other people who are just as retarded for engaging with him

What are we doing with our lives?
>>
>>84244990
I do.

>>84245004
Yes you are.

>>84245024
I'm neither of those things.

>>84245026
>What are we doing with our lives?
White knighting an anonymous user who admitted he's a troll.
>>
>>84245041
>I'm neither of those things.

Yes you are.

You make statements and can't prove them. You're lying.
>>
>>84245026

Don't you dare put me on his level, this shit is better than fucking cable watching domo roboto keep spewing out the same lines over and over again.
>>
>>84244975
Where have we been over this?

>>84245041
Where?
>>
>>84245058
No I'm not.

I'm not lying but maybe you are.

>>84245087
I repeat myself because YOU repeat yourself.

>>84245098
The beginning of the argument.

>Where
Where what?
>>
>>84245112
>I repeat myself because YOU repeat yourself.

I've never responded to you before this.
>>
>>84245129
You are part of the collective.
>>
File: 158.png (11KB, 447x378px) Image search: [Google]
158.png
11KB, 447x378px
>>84245138

You're scaring me anon, snap out of it!

What regular anime do you like?
>>
>>84245112
Where?

>Where what?

Where's your evidence?
>>
>>84245275
For what?
>>
>>84237970
I don't care about L being black if he's still acting like classic L

Light on the other hand was a retarded casting and I hate the school shooter incel direction they are going. At the start in the anime you can root for L because he's hunting criminals but I have a feeling this L will maybe even start off just killing people who 'wrong' him.
>>
>>84245284
We've been over this.
>>
>>84238050

>There's literally no reason to care other than jumping on the anti sjw bandwagon.

There's literally no reason to change the character's race to nig other than jumping on the sjw bandwagon.
>>
>>84245304
Imitating me like a five year old
is not going to help you dig yourself out of your hole.
>>
>>84245304

When?
>>
>>84238084
He was half Japanese. So like... Half right.
>>
>>84245318
Just answer the questions.
>>
>>84245338
What questions?
>>
>>84245354
Where?
>>
>>84242119
Not an anime
>>
>>84238174

>netflix isnt that bad.

It is now.

Their main content now is shit like Dear White People, Sense 8, Hot Girls Wanted, The 13th, Bill Nye Saves the World, etc.

Basically everything that isn't Stranger Things is becoming SJW trash, and the director behind Stranger Things is such a Leftist cuck that he'll probably turn Stranger Things Season 2 into SJW shit.
>>
>>84245449
Other movies aren't adaptations of anime either (that is, they aren't anime originals), and it doesn't really matter if the source is manga, anime or light novel.
>>
>IMPLYING BLACK L ISNT AN ACTOR THAT MAKES PUBLIC APPEARANCES AND THE REAL L WILL BE SHOWN LATER
>>
>>84245476
>tfw Bojack Horseman's creator even flat out said they were going to go left with the next season
>>
>>84238050

>I don't give a shit if the actor is black as long as he can act out his character. There's literally no reason to care other than jumping on the anti sjw bandwagon.

By this logic Batman can and should be played by a Honduran paraplegic midget transexual in the next movie.
>>
>>84238796

>Why? Most white people are ugly as fuck.

Who wants to bet some shitskin ape typed this?

If whites are so ugly, why does literally every race try to constantly emulate us and make themselves look "more white"?
>>
>>84245506

That would be too smart.
>>
>>84245500
My point is that's easier to adapt a LN than an anime. Like when you read a book, everyone imagines something different in their minds. Not with manga/anime.
>>
>>84241274

Yes, true patricians want a black Richard III and a Muslim transsexual Superman.
>>
>>84245335
those japs sure like making character from western countries half japanese, suppose it makes it easier for them to explain away how they can speak perfect japanese or something
>>
>>84237970
Who gives a shit about the nigger?
All western anime adaptations are trash anyway.
>>
>>84245365
>>84245354
>>84245338
>>84245321

> Autists and Autist baiting retards confuse themselves as to who is trolling who and stop posting.
> Thread flourishes.

Amazing.
>>
>>84245559
Fully foreign characters are probably more common than half-foreign ones, and their Japanese ability is usually handwaved.
>>
>>84245559
They are like... Foreigners but not too foreign. Gotta reel that shit in this is still anime.
>>
File: 004_1469959645591.jpg (177KB, 625x784px) Image search: [Google]
004_1469959645591.jpg
177KB, 625x784px
>>84245590
>>
>>84245590
I was never trolling, and I stopped responding because there was nothing to respond to.

>>
>>84245692
>I was never trolling

Yes you are.
>>
>>84245713
No I wasn't.
>>
>>84238796
White people are still better looking on average than other races. You have to actively search to find a shitskin that isn't completely hideous.
>>
>>84245743

Yes you were and you admitted to it you liar.
>>
>>84245764
I was never trolling.

I'm not a lair but maybe you are.
>>
>>84245776
>I was never trolling.

Yes you were, you admitted it you liar.
>>
>>84245793
I was never trolling.

I'm not a lair but maybe you are.
>>
>>84245810
You are trolling right now you liar.
>>
>>84245810
*liar
>>
>>84245590
He stopped responding when I asked him simple questions.
>>
>>84245874
I stopped responding because there was nothing to respond to.
>>
>>84245874

Because hes a lying troll.
>>
>>84245899
I was never trolling.

I'm not a liar but maybe you are.
>>
>>84245888
You asked me what question, I repeated it:

Where?
>>
>>84245917
I stopped responding because there was nothing to respond to.
>>
>>84245948
>nothing to respond to.

You can respond to his question. Or keep lying that there is no question to be responded to.
>>
>>84245984
There was no question.
>>
>>84245948
You said that we had been over this, I simply asked where.
>>
File: 1495478840720.jpg (67KB, 728x943px) Image search: [Google]
1495478840720.jpg
67KB, 728x943px
>this thread
???
>>
>>84246013

More lies wont dig you out of this hole.
>>
>>84246030
No you didn't.
>>
>>84246056
I haven't lied and I'm not in a hole.
>>
File: 1494424381229.jpg (53KB, 750x557px) Image search: [Google]
1494424381229.jpg
53KB, 750x557px
>>84246040

> mfw it's literally been 5 hours and hes still going.
>>
>>84246085
You are still going too, and you started this in the first place.
>>
>>84246082

You've lied 4 times now (not including the repeated lies of you lying about not lying), i'd say that's a pretty big lie hole you've dug for yourself senpai.
>>
>>84246106

>you started this

No i didn't.
>>
>>84246107
I haven't lied and I'm not in a hole.

>>84246135
Yes you did.
>>
>>84246161
>Yes you did.

Stop collectivizing me you commie.
>>
>>84246183
It's not my fault that you chose to join this collective.
>>
>>84246057
see
>>84245321

So where?
>>
>>84246197

By using the term 'joining' it's obvious that you can demarcate between me as a part of a collective and the individual who started this mess also being a part of the collective. Ergo i did not start this. And you are stacking up yet another lie.
>>
>>84246210
We were not talking about that post.
>>
>>84246252
You joined the collective. Not my fault. That you decided to join it does not make me a liar.
>>
>>84246279

You're saying i started this, and that i 'joined' a collective. The ball was starting before i joined, therefore your assertion that 'i' started this debate is just lies.
>>
>>84246256
Where did we go over this before?
>>
>>84246336
You are part of the collective and thus responsible for whatever the collective does.

>>84246339
>>
>>84246357
We've been over this.
>>
>>84246377
Imitating me like a five year old won't save you.
>>
>>84246398
Just answer where.
>>
>>84246434
>>
>>84246398

And continued lying wont save you.
>>
>>84246455
I haven't lied and I've been consistently winning this thread from the start.
>>
>>84246471

You just made me really sad for you.
>>
>>84246494
You're just angry because you lost.
>>
>>84246517

Nope, just sad.
>>
File: 1471321253116.jpg (49KB, 600x372px) Image search: [Google]
1471321253116.jpg
49KB, 600x372px
>>84246471
>>84246517
>consistently winning this thread from the start

Holy shit dude you're genuinely insane
>>
>>84246451
You replied to a post that was directly talking about it, you are.

Where?
>>
>>84246547
Ok, so you're sad because you lost.

>>84246556
What is insane about winning an argument?

>>84246565
>>
>>84246572

Nope, because i realized you're probably not trolling and after all this you think in terms of winning and losing against collectivist crusaders out to besmirch the name of anime.

Please before the thread dies hit me with a it was all a prank. I don't want to be this depressed that someone like you actually exists.
>>
>>84246660
This is very obviously about winning and losing, and we are not arguing over anime.

>I don't want to be this depressed that someone like you actually exists.
So you're depressed because there exist people much more intelligent than you. I see.
>>
>>84246685
>This is very obviously about winning and losing

To you and only you. Original guy fucked off, i'm pretty sure guys 2-10 have also fucked off, we're on page 8.

You'll never get the last word though, and i'll win then though, forever.
>>
>>84246732
You wouldn't still be here if you weren't so intent on winning.

>You'll never get the last word though
This is always projection. I never say anything about getting in the last word.
>>
>>84246572
>We were not talking about that post.

We've been over this.
>>
>>84246766
>>
>>84246789
We've been over this.
>>
>>84246764

No but you've codified your intent as 'winning' and without the last word, you'll never truly win, and you know it deep down.
>>
>>84246797

>>84246806
Projection.
>>
>>84246824
>won't save you

what
>>
>>84246843
You heard me.
>>
>>84246824
>Projection.

Nope. The fact you've been responding with copypasta to people who 'don't have anything to say' for the better part of 5 hours is the most crystal clear example of this fundamental truth of your character.
>>
>>84246902
Projection.
>>
>>84246874
What?
>>
>>84246909
>Projection.

Lies.
>>
>>84246922
You heard me.

>>84246927
I'm not lying. You are projecting.
>>
>>84246947
Explain.
>>
>>84246947
>I'm not lying.

Yes you are. And you're projecting your lies onto me to divert from your own lies.
>>
>>84246968
There's nothing to explain.

>>84246982
I'm not lying. You are projecting.
>>
>>84247001
We've been over this.
>>
>>84247007
>>
>>84247045
Repeating yourself like an autist won't save you.
>>
>>84247045

Save him from what?
>>
>>84247062
I'm repeating my because you repeat yourself.

>>
>>84247114
Repeating yourself like an autistic child won't save you.
>>
>>84247124

>>
>>84247181
I'm repeating myself because you have autism and cannot answer any questions.
>>
>>84247225
>>
>>84247248
Repeating oneself is a sign of autism.
>>
>>84247266

>>
>>84247288
>>
>>84247302
You started this.
>>
>>84247320
I only asked a simple question.
>>
>>84247288

When did he previously state that repeating oneself is a sign of autism? Yet another lie.
>>
>>84247326
No you didn't.

>>84247327
I didn't say he said that. Stop lying.
>>
>>84247371
Where?
>>
>>84247371

You said he repeats himself.

When has he previously state "Repeating oneself is a sign of autism."
>>
>>84247395
I didn't say he said that. Stop lying.
>>
>>84247419
Why are you lying?
>>
>>84247419

OH GOD ITS LEARNING!
>>
>>84247426
I'm not.
>>
>>84247457
We've been over this.
>>
>>84238050
>There's literally no reason to care other than jumping on the anti sjw bandwagon.

Is this the same made up shit like the "alt-right"?

You can't just come up with phrases and use them to attack people without fucking context

There is no anti sjw bandwagon if the vast majority follow sjws. Get fucked. Same thing with the alt right. 5 years ago it didn't exist as a term because leftists thought all young people automatically voted for them and when they found out that wasnt true they come up with that term to demonize them.

The alt right doesn't exist. The anti sjw bandwagon does not exist. If it did you would only see white people in movies and if you complained you would be attacked for it. It's literally the opposite.
>>
>>84247462
>>
>>84247479
No one is imitating you, we've been over this.
>>
>>84247521
You are lying, and imitating me like a five year old won't save you.
>>
>>84247536
We've been over this.
>>
>>84247546
>>
>>84247568
We've been over this, liar.
>>
>>84247583
Imitating me like a five year old won't save you, and I have not lied.
>>
>>84247568

Save him from what?
>>
>>84247603

Don't scroll up.
>>
>>84247606
We've been over this, liar.
>>
>>84247652
Imitating me like a five year old won't save you, and I have not lied.
>>
>>84247669
We've been over this.
>>
>>84247679
>>
>>84247698
Aspergers or Autism?
>>
>>84247711
>>
LIVE ACTION ANIME IS LITERALLY ALWAYS TRASH
>>
>>84247733
This is literally false.
>>
>>84247756

Prove it.
>>
>>84247724
There's no need to lie about your autism as well
Thread posts: 409
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.