[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the point of this scene?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Capture.png (2MB, 1679x936px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
2MB, 1679x936px
What was the point of this scene?
>>
womeme are strong too
>>
>>84237452
shes very capable, but pushes herself needlessly hard
>>
>>84237515
>>84237452
also mitsubishi eclipse are awful cars
>>
>>84237452
werkin dat booty #shesquats
>>
>>84237452
To show her exhausting herself every day trying to do two cases.
>>
>>84237452
She could have called the guy who left a minute earlier to come back and help her. But in her mind that isn't a possibility, she must be able to care of herself and never wants to rely on anyone else.
>>
>>84237452
Filler like most Better Call Saul/BB scenes. Did we really need that long of a scene of Chuck tearing his house apart?
>>
>>84238250

They were in bumfuck nowhere so she might not have had a signal and the guy may not have had a phone because this takes place before every person on Earth owns a cell phone.
>>
It's foreshadowing her crash at the end of the episode. They do this every episode. Sometimes in the intro scene before the title screen, sometimes ina short scene like this if it's more unexpected. If you pay attention to these you can sometimes predict the ending. Pretty lame tbqh
>>
>>84238445
No it was implied beforehand when the last words he said to her were "Call me if you need anything"

Additionally the losing control of the car foreshadowed the crash and her unwillingness to ask for help foreshadowed that she would crash because she was working too hard, subconsciously trying to cover for Jimmy, which caused the crash.

it was a very tight episode in terms of narrative.
>>
its before she crashed so it was trying to convey that she was "slipping" literally. After she crashes at first I thought it was a little random then after the crash you realize that something was wrong with Kim.
>>
File: JUST.jpg (11KB, 206x210px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
11KB, 206x210px
Please hold me and tell me the "Kim becomes Wendy" memesters are wrong because I will cry if that happens.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.