[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOLY FUCK THIS MOVIE IS LEGENDARY!! Why is there so much hate??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: WorldWarZ-Poster-jpg_222041.jpg (34KB, 461x720px) Image search: [Google]
WorldWarZ-Poster-jpg_222041.jpg
34KB, 461x720px
HOLY FUCK THIS MOVIE IS LEGENDARY!!

Why is there so much hate?? Haven' read the book but judging it as a film it's fantastic!

Cannot wait to see the David Fincher sequel
>>
File: 104730.png (256KB, 1439x1811px) Image search: [Google]
104730.png
256KB, 1439x1811px
>>84237132
So sequel is 2019
>>
File: images (62).jpg (27KB, 470x313px) Image search: [Google]
images (62).jpg
27KB, 470x313px
>>84237132
This scene was so good. Just think how Fincher will make it
>>
File: worldwarz1a-500x229.jpg (19KB, 500x229px) Image search: [Google]
worldwarz1a-500x229.jpg
19KB, 500x229px
>>84237400
>>
>>84237132
Pretty much just autism and special snowflakeism. It was a big movie and we were SUPPOSED to like it. We're generation hipster.
>>
>>84237365
That flick was fucking stupid.
>lol the jews knew about the zombies before anyone else, somehow rest of world doesn't inquire why they were building a giant fucking wall
>>
>>84237132
>Why is there so much hate?
Is it? It was OK. Zombie scenes were fresh and creative in "human wave" part. CGI was pretty meh and camera was too shaky sometimes, but in general it was pretty decent summer blockbuster.
>>
>>84237519

In the book, israel never falls.
>>
>>84237132
this post made me physically ill
>>84237411
>>84237400
is this from a funny or die parody?
>>
>>84237519
But they didn't know, they were assuming they were right and it turns out they were.

>>84237495
>special snowflakeism
this
>>
>>84237495
you think autism is the reason people wouldnt like cgi shitfests brought to you by Pepsi® Max™?
>>
>>84237132
LMAO ZOMBIES!
STILL FRESH AFTER 50 YEARS AND 6 MILLION MOVIES
HAHA GET IT?! FRESH!
>>
>>84237132
are you the same retard who keeps making threads about "baykino" and how amazing the new transformers is? do we have a bunch of chinks on this website now? whats with this influx of especially awful taste
>>
>>84237558
Because of their huge wall. You can't imply that walls are good nowadays for (((diversity))) reasons
>>
>reading books about zombies
lmao

I saw this on TV and it was ok but like watching a season of walking dead in a movie form.
>>
>>84237635
So it's better than TWD?
>>
i watched it until they met up with the military
up to that point, it had felt like i had seen the move before and knew what was going to happen in every scene because it was just one zombie movie cliche after another
>>
>>84237132
It was fucking stupid and barely related to it's sub-par source material.

Didn't even show the Battle of Yonkers.
>>
>>84237606
it's happening on /lit/ too

is this some retarded troll meme or a next level organizational shilling/disruption?
>>
It's fine as an average zombie film. The reason people nerd raged a bit is the book is a sprawling story that covers tons of locations and issues. The so called oral history of the entire zombie war.

So people kept saying they could never make a movie out of it. Then they did, by just sort of ignoring everything about the book that made the book interesting in the first place.

it reminds me a lot of the Will Smith version of I Am Legend where they reworked the entire ending to fit into some sort of happy hollywood like BS. Where as the entire point of I Am Legend, right down that being the title of the story is the lead going "I'm the bad guy now?!".

The modern day version of a boogie man to the vampire like creatures he was killing off. Being they were the new normal and he is now "the legend" sort of bad thing that goes bump in the night. Taking that away ruins the entire story and turns it into yet another run run pew pew zombie/creature story.
>>
>>84237771
I thought the point of I am legend was that he literally became the legend they told their kids to spook them?
>>
>>84237826
My bad missed that last part.
>>
>>84237132
Because it had nothing at all to do with the book except for the name.
>>
>>84237132
The book isn't even a unified narrative. Kys.
>>
the only thing I disliked was the convenient way they survived a plane crash very near the place where they needed to be
>>
>>84237132
I wish it would have focused on different characters in different parts of the worl like the book.
>>
>>84237132
How much did Pepsi pay you?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.