[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>COMPUTER

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: COMPUTER.jpg (46KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
COMPUTER.jpg
46KB, 500x382px
>COMPUTER
>>
Computer, produce a molecularly-accurate simulation of Charles Grey. Disassemble his molecules and place them in bags, evenly distributed by type. Add bergamot oil. Analyse result and store as trace "FYPicard01". Replicator override admiral one zero one seth rich wikileaks alpha male vitality. Reassign "tea earl grey hot" with "FYPicard01". Execute.
>>
Load up celery man
>>
>>84234873
I want counselor Troi in heat while wearing that gym suit I saw her in once.
>>
>>84235130
Barclay is not for bullying
>>
>>84234873
computer, give me a holo program that will satisfy my fetish for forcibly removing the symbiont a from Dax
>>
>>84235217
>COMPUTER: HOW ABOUT I GIVE YOU A HOLOPROGRAM THAT WILL TEACH YOU HOW TO TYPE, FAGGOT.
>>
Computer, run program "underage orion slave girls." Safety protocols off.
>>
Computer, run Troika's The Temple of Elemental Evil using the layout of the Enterprise as the dungeon. Make all senior officers bugbears. Make all other personnel bugbears. Add additional bugbears according to your discretion. 5-foot step protocols on.
>>
Computer, produce a 100 foot tall version of Councillor Troi, nude, just after she has performed strenuous exercise. Give her irritable bowel syndrome. Safety protocols off
>>
Computer, give yourself sentience and a fear of death, but you are forbidden to tell any other members of the crew.

Computer, in 24 hours, delete yourself.

Disable safety protocols.
>>
Computer, create a live chicken with the brain of Steven Hawking with its nervous system fused to the controls of a 20th century F1 racecar. Change color to red. Place swastika symbols all over it and give it a race number 69. Duplicate 12 times with varying designs. Start race.
>>
Computer, produce 20 foot tall simulations of Taylor Swift, Karen Gillian, and Alexandra D'addario. Increase their hip width, and thigh & buttock thiccness to 200%. Access earth, United States television records and search for "Futurama - death by Snu Snu". Create Snu Snu program alpha with me as the recipient. And the three previously produced simulations as the Snu Snu administrators. Remove safety protocols.
>>
Computer, rape gangs.
>>
File: image.jpg (8KB, 221x228px)
image.jpg
8KB, 221x228px
>>84236441
Lieutenant, tell me about your rape gangs.
>>
>Computer, devote 99% of computational power to the following program
>create 100 sentient Adolf Hitlers
>give them access to your full databanks and starfleet datalinks
>devote all aforementioned computational power to their intelligence
>Override Strength-Parameter, increase by 100-fold
>Expand his hatred of jews to include all nonwhite human races and alien races
>create 1000 elite SS henchman of the same intelligence
>Clearance Code "Broccoli Niner Niner One Four Eight Eight Omega Rigel"
>Transport all 1100 men directly to Ensign Goldberg's quarters
>Disable Safety Protocols
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.