[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hate him so fucking much

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: richard-1920.jpg (621KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
richard-1920.jpg
621KB, 1920x1080px
I hate him so fucking much
>>
I was on a plane with him to Vegas. He knew I recognized him and smiled. He seems like a very warm person.
>>
At this point I'd prefer if Bighead was the main character
>>
File: JUST.png (285KB, 476x530px)
JUST.png
285KB, 476x530px
>>84233952
d00bs
>>
I think he's pretty funny
>>
>>84233952
If you hate him the actor wins.
>>
I agree. Fuck white """"people""""
>>
>>84234206
Why do you think hes funny? There is nothing remotely funny about him imo.
>>
Is he any good in Once Upon a Time in Venice?
>>
Fucking Doobs.
>>
>>84234020
If i ever see an actor I like id be 100% okay if this is how it happend
>>
File: Untitled.png (2MB, 2000x1027px)
Untitled.png
2MB, 2000x1027px
>>84233952
>I CHALLENGE YOU...TO A WRESTLING MATCH
>>
>>84235098
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qyeNLMBvNE
>>
The shitty thing is is that his character on the show isn't really that funny, even though Middleditch is hilarious and a great improviser. Silicon valley is kind of good (getting a bit stale now), but I definitely feel like middleditch is headed for great things beyond this show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCtzjAxpInY
>>
>>84233952

I don't get the praise for this show. Its the hipster millennial equivalent of Sons of Anarchy. The plot is driven by misunderstandings, people acting irrationally, rinse and repeat for like 3 Seasons. Something always happens that fucks things up, and they're forced to start again. Its a needless way to drive the plot and inject drama in to it since the writers are too dumb to do anything different.
>>
>>84233952
He's funny out of character though
>>
>>84234020
He's still a nerd getting used to being famous. Give him a few years and he'll be a total cunt like everyone else.
>>
>>84235430
The show does really underutilize his talent.
>>
File: 1476201665230.jpg (47KB, 700x700px)
1476201665230.jpg
47KB, 700x700px
>>84235430
>They come to the door, usually in their nightgown or whatever
>I wait till dark
>>
Why did Gilfoyle need help from terrorist bitch? Didn't he hack the NSA in the past?
>>
>>84233952
his performance in Joshy is fantastic
>>
>>84233952
>You now realize that richard will turn into Gavin.
>Jared will try to kill richard eventually but fail and know one will know it was him
>Gilfoyle will accidentally kiss Dinesh in an awkward scene and Dinesh will finally one up him
>Bighead will replace richard and take over piedpiper
>>
>>84237164
strong womyn
>>
>>84235375
>college humor

Dropped.
>>
>>84234202
>Not "the goose"
>>
>>84233952

I miss Jake and Amir.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.