[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why doesn't he just go back in time?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 327
Thread images: 19

File: Bran_s6.jpg (28KB, 316x388px) Image search: [Google]
Bran_s6.jpg
28KB, 316x388px
Why doesn't he seriously just go back in time and kill the first white walker mid-transformation? He only needs a werewood tree, there is one at Winterfell.

The end.
>>
it's a closed loop stupid
>>
>>84233082
Except it is clearly not.
>>
>>84233082
But what is physically stopping him from trying? It being a closed loop didn't prevent him from time-hopping five to six times.
>>
>>84233062
>expecting anything short of hackery from got
You played yourself
>>
>>84233101
>he clearly got the mad king mad
yes it is.

nobody is stopping you from making a no-plot holes best seller novel tho. go ahead nerd.
>>
>>84233152
>yes it is.
I don't think you know what a closed loop is or means. There would be no way for him to go back in the first place if that were true, but he can literally just find a werewood tree, go back whenever and fuck around. There is NOTHING that indicates he can't do that.
>hurr durr, you a nerd
What are you, 13 faggot?
>>
>>84233205
the closed loop was demonstrated with Hodor's death/young Hodor's seizure. His seizure/naming was always a part of history and there was nothing they could do to change it. That's how a closed loop works. Game of Thrones isn't going to end with a simple hop back in time.
Faggot.
>>
File: Causal_loop_billiard_ball.svg.png (155KB, 1920x2311px) Image search: [Google]
Causal_loop_billiard_ball.svg.png
155KB, 1920x2311px
>>84233423
>hurr durr you a faggot grrr!
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Causal_loop

Please name me what mechanism is preventing Bran from becoming the focal paradox points ten times over? It is not a closed loop in the show.
>>
>>84233423
>That's how a closed loop works
No, not really. If it was closed, he wouldn't be able to change time in the first place. Yet he can, and nothing stops him.

You are wrong, hothead.
>>
>>84233423
>Game of Thrones isn't going to end with a simple hop back in time.
You take Game of Thrones talk pretty seriously, huh?
>>
>>84233515
>>84233553
Here are some examples of a closed loop:

Terminator
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Game of Thrones Season 6 Episode 5 "The Door"

>>84233603
Not really, I just like proving my point.
>>
>>84233688
Again, what mechanism is preventing Bran from going back in time whenever he wants?
>>
>>84233688
>Not really, I just like proving my point
So, is it autism? Because you seriously don't know what a closed loop means. None of those movies were closed loops either. You realize that, right? Your actions effecting the past, which change your future, do not make it closed...
>>
>>84233809
This better be bait because I can't believe anyone is this retarded (Well except for me for falling for it, but I'll take it). Those were three were examples of time travel where things were _NOT_ changed. Which is what I'm trying to argue. Read the wikipedia article or fucking tv tropes. Holy shit.

>>84233758
What does asking that have to do with anything?
>>
>>84233062
going to end with him starting the events of game of thrones (i.e him telling his younger self to climb like a shit head all over the castle)
>>
>>84234003
But that isn't what a closed system means, and none of those films are examples. Harry becomes the change in the present, by changing the past...

That is literally NOT a closed system.
>>
>>84234003
>What does asking that have to do with anything?
Answer it, faggot. What is preventing Bran from traveling back as many times as he wants? Tell me.
>>
>>84234003
And again, Bran can still go back in time and be the reason for that change...no matter what point he fucks with, and becomes the point of that change.

I feel like I am talking to a child here. Are you a child?
>>
They cant let Bran do anything because he's so ridiculously OP he could end this shitshow right now and then how would HBO get their shekels

by the way bran is the best character
>>
>>84234137
Bran isn't CHANGING anything. He can be a effect in the past but he isn't CHANGING anything in the past. Hodor's seizure only happened because of what Bran did in the future, what Bran was always going to do in the future, because we saw its effect in the past. What I'm trying to say is never, EVER, going to change the past. Why is this so hard to understand?
>>
>>84234349
he is never*
>>
>>84234443
holy shit he actually got trips
>>
>>84234349
Because you aren't understanding this other dimension to it. The reason for Hodor's seizure is because of Bran, Bran is the actuating change in the past, which becomes and IS his present and future. Bran is the focal point of change, whether or not his perspective on his timeline is aware of that or not, there are no seizures without Bran, without Bran changing the past, it doesn't mold into his present.

This is not a closed system...
>>
>>84234349
>What I'm trying to say is never, EVER, going to change the past
Then again, tell me what mechanism is in place to prevent Bran from changing the past.
>>
>>84234578
I've heard this, what happens in Terminator with John Connor's parentage and what happens in Harry Potter with Hermione's time turner near the end of it all described as closed loops, i.e. loops with no beginning or end, so that's what I'm sticking with. And I understand it pretty simple as its not that hard to figure out. Is this the first work of fiction you've tried out that has time travel in it? It's been done a million times before.

>>84234619
Fate, Destiny, God, Determinism, D&D, George R. R. Martin, whatever you want to call it, I'm not writing the story.
>>
File: bran_ned.jpg (599KB, 2923x1601px) Image search: [Google]
bran_ned.jpg
599KB, 2923x1601px
I just rewatched the tower of joy scene to see if Ned still turned around the second time even though Bran didn't say anything (he did turn around for the record)

And then I realized... what if Ned only agreed to raise the bastard as his own son because he heard Bran shouting "father" at him and Ned mistook it as a message from the Gods? People are constantly misinterpreting "voices" in this story and what if all of them are Bran?
>>
>>84234443
One off or godly ThoTh digits depending which way you look
>>
>>84234695
>this the first work of fiction you've tried out that has time travel in it?
No, you are just extremely retarded about what makes something closed loop, and a conditionally changing loop, the latter of which, is most time travel films. Closed loops are characterized by absolutely no change regardless of tampering.

If Harry Potter had a closed loop: Buckbeak would have been executed. (The change being Harry saving him)

Terminator: the machines win no matter what. (Change being saving John)

Game of Thrones: Hodor never gets retarded. (Change being Bran)

None of these are closed systems because in each scenario, there is an actuator that changes their past to be their familiar future.

You're retarded.
>>
>>84234791
How are you defining 'change'? Because nothing is changed in those examples. That's what the most common use of closed loop is: time travel without change, "whatever happened, happened", if you ever watched Lost.
>>
>>84235155
But there is change...

Holy shit.
>>
>>84233062
raven
>>
>>84235155
>Because nothing is changed in those examples
Yes, there is. You dense fucking clod.
>>
>>84235317
There is NO change occurring, whatsoever in those works.
Kyle was ALWAYS John's father.
Harry's future self ALWAYS saved his past self with the patronus (And Buckbeak was NEVER killed, why the fuck do you think Dumbledore was in on the know with everything?)
And Hodor ALWAYS had a seizure because of Bran's actions down the timeline.
Either I'm retarded for falling for this bait or you are for actually believing this nonsense.
>>
>>84235389
i agree with this anon
>>
File: 1498201042419.png (484KB, 740x612px) Image search: [Google]
1498201042419.png
484KB, 740x612px
>>84235389
Or maybe, you don't understand what I am saying at all? I said it here >>84234791

Fucking kill yourself you stupid fag.
>>
>>84235473
u r the stupid 1 m8
>>
>>84235389
>Harry's future self ALWAYS saved his past self with the patronus
Because he is the actuating change that alters the past, that becomes his familiar present...

Summer really brings in the dummies here.
>>
>>84235505
Right, it's clearly not an example of you being underage and not getting anything being told to you.

A closed loop means nothing changes despite interference, which means whatever Harry or Bran would have done, it wouldn't have altered their timelines. But OH WAIT! WHAT'S THIS? It looks like both of their timelines are altered by their own change, which to their perspective, doesn't seem different because it literally becomes their present as it is happening.

This is the easiest way I can explain this to you without charts.
>>
>>84235526
>>84233515
m8 according to you this picture would not be a causal loop because the ball went back in time to hit itself.
you are wrong
this is a causal loop because the ball would never have gone back in time unless it had gone back in time to hit itself
>>84235577
even in the picture the balls path is altered by going back in time but it was always going to happen
>>
>>84235473
There is pure, in-your-face evidence in each example that NOTHING is being changed, you fucking mong. I suppose the wind just swept those beans to hit Harry and his friends in the back in the heads in the """original timeline"""? jesus christ

>>84235526
Nothing is made or becomes different, you dumb fuck, they even say so in in this fucking children's film, "Bad things happen to wizards who mess with time". They don't change or alter ANY past
>>
>>84235602
>m8 according to you this picture would not be a causal loop because the ball went back in time to hit itself.
Causal loops aren't "closed"...
>even in the picture the balls path is altered by going back in time but it was always going to happen
Yes, to the perspective of the ball, this is its present, it "always happens" because the ball went back in time to be where it is now.

Holy shit, you really don't get this do you? You aren't getting that their own perspective of their timeline is the same to them, because the PAST became their FUTURE. The PAST was changed.
>>
>>84235577
And where is this evidence of Bran changing the past? The entire __POINT__ of the episode "The Door" was that he changed NOTHING, and that NOTHING he will ever do will change the past. He doesn't change the past, the past changes him.
>>
>>84235663
m8 i cant find any information that distinguishes closed loops from loops like the one in the picture.
Could you give me an example?
>>
>>84235630
>There is pure, in-your-face evidence in each example that NOTHING is being changed, you fucking mong. I suppose the wind just swept those beans to hit Harry and his friends in the back in the heads in the """original timeline"""? jesus christ
I think you are baiting me at this point, because it really seems like you are autistic. I will try my best to explain this a third time:

Harry (pre-time turning), experiences getting hit in the back of the head (an event we know that is caused by Harry traveling hours back in time). To his perspective, the resulting action is always the same, being saving Buckbeak. But it literally only is an eventuality due to Harry going back in time, altering what is his present, that BECOMES what he perceives to be his own present.
>They don't change or alter ANY past
Except they do, it just loops into what they perceive is their own sequence of familiar effects...that he actuated into happening, by interference. I.E, not a closed system.

Get fucked.
>>
>>84235676
>And where is this evidence of Bran changing the past?
Hodor's seizure. His perception of his past is irrelevent to the fact that this is him changing it into the past he knows.
>He doesn't change the past, the past changes him.
Without Bran going back in time, there is no seizure.
>>
>>84235754
A closed loop is Harry going back in time and Buckbeak dies because it doesn't matter. The end.
>>
>>84235676
why are you so upset
>>
>>84235766
*familiar events not effects
>>
>>84235800
but bran would not have gone back in time unless hodor was how he was. it is a loop
>>84235838
m8 i honestly dont have a clue what your on about. it sounds to me like your idea of closed loop time travel is travelling back in time but not doing anything. Just sitting in the time machine or something
>>
bro DRAGONS

DRAGOOOONS
>>
>>84233132
>COCKMONGLER FACE 2.0
>>
so why cant he just go back in time and change something and make it the reality forever?
>>
>>84235800
This is the most asinine time travel "logic" I've ever read. The entire POINT of ideas of destiny and fate is that people have no CONTROL over what they do, ERGO, no CHANGE is being made. And you have no idea what a closed loop is, please get educated.
>>
>>84235903
>but bran would not have gone back in time unless hodor was how he was. it is a loop
...but it is not closed. Since Bran is there, changing time.
>m8 i honestly dont have a clue what your on about.
Because you are stupid.
>it sounds to me like your idea of closed loop time travel is travelling back in time but not doing anything.
It is not literally doing nothing you fucking shit eating cunt, a closed loop literally means that no matter what someone tries to alter, nothing is changed. Which means Buckbeak would have died. Which means Hodor doesn't become retarded. Which makes Bran and Harry observers of a past and not agents of change.
>>
>>84235933
because he doesn't actually change anything that he wasn't already destined to change. Hodor was already fucked up before he went back in time to fuck him up
>>
>>84235965
but hodor was already retarded m8
>>
File: DC4dltBXoAMnRb1.jpg (42KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
DC4dltBXoAMnRb1.jpg
42KB, 1200x675px
HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA
WHATS GOING ON
>>
>>84235964
>This is the most asinine time travel "logic" I've ever read
Because you have severe autism.
>muh destiny
There is none in ASOIAF, fuck off. It's a meme even George admits to. You can't wrap your head around what makes something a closed system.
>>
>>84235993
...because Bran changed his own past, which to his perspective, was always his own history. Fucking christ. How is this difficult?
>>
>>84236002
could you give an example from a story or a film or make one up?
m8
>>
>>84235967
Hodor was fucked up by Bran.
>>
>>84236025
that to me sounds like a loop m8
>>
>>84235967
hodor was only fucked up because bran made him fucked up in the first place

you're acting as though the fact that you can already see the effects of bran's powers means he has no power, and its frankly insanely retarded
>>
>>84236037
An example of what you braindead faggot?
>>
>>84236046
exactly. even before bran knows anything about time travel hodor is already fucked up
>>
>>84236055
A loop, that isn't closed, m8ty
>>
>>84236073
he's fucked up but he's not saying Hodor yet, which is what Bran caused through the closed loop
>>
>>84236067
of your idea of a closed loop m8
>>
>>84236073
yes and bran is the reason why in the first place
i literally dont understand your point. what are you arguing? that bran isn't doing anything? bullshit you dumbass, the point of the hodor episode was to show that brans powers are literally limitless and the entire story could be caused by him for all we know
>>
>>84236100
hodor says hodor before brans birth and throughout brans life. Without hodor-saying hodor carrying bran through the wall, bran would never have time travelled.
a fucking loop m8
>>
>>84236073
>exactly. even before bran knows anything about time travel hodor is already fucked up
Right, now follow along buddy: to Bran, this is HIS perception of history, it isn't until Bran from the future goes to the past, does he understand that his own history was effected, by himself. To him, nothing seems like it changed retroactively, since we are moving backwards. But why would it? It BECAME HIS HISTORY, that he knew. The change was still the interference...otherwise nothing would have changed at all, and Hodor wouldn't be retarded, and that is how he would remember his past.

I have explained this four times to you now.
>>
>>84236101
Prisoner of Azkaban, Buckbeak dies.
>>
>>84236142
yeah the whole story could be caused by bran but he couldnt stop anything thats already happened could he m8. Its like hes in some sort of looooop
>>
>>84236152
Yeah exactly. These dumb fucks are making things convoluted instead of taking the easiest (and obvious, and right) explanation in that time wasn't changed.
>>
>>84236192
nah i want a real story. not an edited one.
>>
Bran can go back in time, be the first bran in the time lineage to stop the children from stabbing the tree dude, and that will be his history and the story will start over with no white walkers
>>
>>84236193
>>84236196
HE CHANGES TIME BUT IT DOESN'T SEEM LIKE CHANGED TIME TO HIM BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT BECOMES HIS HISTORY! HOLY FUCKING SHIT.
>>
>>84236192
Any movie where despite trying to change time, their actions have no consequences.
>>
>>84236193
how do you know he hasnt already stopped something from happening by affecting the past in some way to make sure it never happens at all
>>
>>84236223
m8, your idea of a closed loop can not exist, unless you travelled back in time but were invisible and saw nothing or something like that. explain yourself!
>>84236239
name fucking one
>>
>>84236239
Meant for
>>84236219
>>
>>84236253
You are seriously the dumbest piece of shit I have ever seen in months.
>>
>>84236223
You'd have a point if we saw Hodor saying "Hodor" BEFORE Bran went back in time.

BUT
WE
DON'T

BECAUSE
Bran didn't change anything. Anon, I'd be willing to eat up your asinine garbage if we even SAW a change. BUT WE DIDN'T. Fuck, you are FUCKING retarded.
>>
>>84236223
he doesnt change anything. if the past had been different before he time travelled, he may never have time travelled
>>
>>84236288
Because that becomes Bran's past...
>>
File: j5gSP11t192dz_540.jpg (180KB, 540x801px) Image search: [Google]
j5gSP11t192dz_540.jpg
180KB, 540x801px
what if eye of macumber
>>
>>84236273
i do not understand you m8. u r terrible at communicating your ideas
>>
>>84236289
Again, fifth time now: no matter how he changes his past, it will still be his own past. It will be familiar to him no matter how he alters it.
>>
>>84236301
that was always brans past. otherwise he might not have time travelled
m8
>>
>>84236253
12 monkeys
>>
>>84236315
>m8
>u
You're just really fucking stupid about this. You don't know what a closed system is.
>>
>>84236301
Bran's experience in the past becomes HIS past, as in HIS memories. Hodor _ALWAYS_ remembered that happening EXACTLY as it did. NOTHING was changed, that is the entire POINT. Just think of this from a show-writing perspective. They are not fucking adding time-changing shenanigans to Game of Thrones! What's set in the past is done!
>>
>>84233062
Fucking hell, he's ugly.

Never seen him pull any face other than that either.
>>
>>84236348
AHA! AN EXAMPLE!
i will get back to u after a read m8
>>
>>84236288
dude youre a fucking retard, the change was made by bran because he lived long enough to make the change. if bran died in the fall hodor would never have become hodor and who knows what else would be different because BRAN WOULD HAVE NEVER GOTTEN THE CHANCE TO CHANGE THE PAST
>>
>>84236359
>Bran's experience in the past becomes HIS past, as in HIS memories.
Yes, and no matter what he alters retroactively, it becomes his new history.
>Hodor _ALWAYS_ remembered that happening EXACTLY as it did.
Because that is what Bran changed it to.
>NOTHING was changed, that is the entire POINT.
The point is that it was.
>They are not fucking adding time-changing shenanigans to Game of Thrones!
I don't know if you are new to this show, but that is literally the reason for Bran's character.
>What's set in the past is done!
Unless Bran changes it...then it becomes the new past.
>>
>>84236384
go back to your containment general
>>
>>84236391
You can add "ifs" to anything with time travel you know, that doesn't discount them from being closed loops. Yeah, fate/destiny don't belong in Game of Thrones, and it was shitty to include it, but that's what they did.
>>
>>84236421
No? This thread is more about time travel tropes now.
>>
>>84236415
Oh, he can certainly cause things to happen in the past, but they'll always be there, he's not changing anything. I don't know how else to convince you, so. Have fun
>>
>>84236437
then discuss the show instead of instigating your 'my waifu/husbando is better than your waifu/husbando' bullshit in here
>>
>>84236481
I'm not that anon and I don't think anyone is doing that.
>>
>>84236455
>Oh, he can certainly cause things to happen in the past
Then it is not a closed loop.
>but they'll always be there
Right, because it becomes the new past.
>he's not changing anything
The PAST....
>I don't know how else to convince you
Because you are wrong.
>>
>>84236424
The show didn't include destiny and you still don't know what a closed loop is.
>>
File: isaactomphotobooth.png (2MB, 1115x1174px) Image search: [Google]
isaactomphotobooth.png
2MB, 1115x1174px
>>84236384
>Never seen him pull any face other than that either.
i can help you out
>>
>>84236415
>>84236515
i disagree massively m8. if 4 example bran went back in time and killed ned then he would never have been born to go back in time to kill ned. he can only do what he has always been meant to do. i read about your example and it sounds like the same type of loop. i just think ur a bit thick. but dont worry, u can still have a happy life while being a dunce.
it's been fun,
ur mate x
>>
>>84236424
>Yeah, fate/destiny don't belong in Game of Thrones, and it was shitty to include it, but that's what they did.
whine about that to george who's been setting the time travel stuff up since the first recurring POV chapter in the first book
>>
show me the scene or page in the books that shows him killing something in the past

at best he could make the nights king say hodor
>>
>>84236602
Fate/destiny and time travel aren't mutually exclusive you dumb shit, god how old are you
>>
>>84236603
I'm saying there is nothing to stop him from doing that. Also, we are talking aboit the show buddy.
>>
>>84236603
>haha this character who just started independently using his powers 1 chapter ago/1 episode ago hasnt tapped into his full potential yet hahaahaha amiritebros
>>
>>84236515
>>84236547
You can cause things to happen in a closed loop. Like, say, connecting to a retard and -causing- him to have a seizure. But that doesn't mean it's a change. You're just taking your destined role in history. But I'm done with this conversation anons. Enjoy Season 7
>>
>>84236592
Has to be bait.
>>
>>84236637
>You can cause things to happen in a closed loop
No, you can't. That is literally the point of a closed loop you absolutely retarded cretin.
>>
>>84236628
i said scene or page

>>84236631
i dont know, it seems like a bit of an assumption. certainly if it should ever become a reality, he will most likely act on it but OP is asking why he hasnt dont it yet. he clearly isnt ready or cant
>>
>>84236637
>changing the past
>isn't a change
Have we reached new levels of stupid now?
>>
>>84236603
>>84236668

Congratulations we found the stupidest person in the entire thread
>>
>>84236668
>i said scene or page
SHOW.
>>
>>84236668
>HOW DO CHARACTER ARCS WORK LOL?

name ONE fantasy hero who came into powers and was an expert at them from the very first second he discovered he had them

now name ONE fantasy hero who discovered he had special powers but ended up not being able to do anything noteworthy with them except make a guy kind of dumb

you are a special kind of stupid
>>
>>84236686
>scene

as in scene in the show.

OR

page
>>
I want to give shoutout to all the m8s who are on the side of reason. I advise you to leave the thread while you can. Leave the thickos to wallow in there non-arguments like pigs in the muck
>>
>>84236716

you have convinced yourself that bran is the hero. there is no reasoning with you. you are right, he is a god and can do anything he wants. why are you asking why he hasnt done it yet. just go limp and wait for it
>>
>>84236631
>just started independently using his powers 1 chapter ago/1 episode ago
literally this
bran didnt start enterting the vision realm in the books until his most recent chapter Bran III ADWD
he also didnt enter his first vision on his own without it ending in disaster until the most recent episode 6x09
cut a fucker some slack for not being an experienced professional on his first day at his first job right out of school
>>
>>84236777
who the fuck said he was THE hero you illiterate retard? i said he was *A* hero, in the sense that he's one of the main protagonists that the show has been following since the pilot episode. Quit being an autistic fucker. I bet you have a huge raging boner for jon or dany and thats why you had such a kneejerk reaction not only to this post but to someone calling another character a hero.

the fact is if you dont think bran is going to improve with his powers to the point where he starts intentionally using them in ways that are important to the narrative then youre beyond help. and if you think he's just done developing with his powers right now and all he'll ever do is make hodor a retard i definitely cant help you and you're clearly letting your hate boner for a fictional character get in the way of your ability to use rational thought.
>>
>>84236849
i never said he wont improve in his powers

you have already decided what is going to happen so what is even the point of this thread? are you telling yourself that you are trolling me right now?
>>
>>84236918
i'm not the OP dummy i just think you saying 'well he cant do it because he hasnt done it yet so that means he cant do it!' is the weakest argument in this entire thread
>>
>>84236947
making assumptions based on archetypes is a pretty solid argument
>>
>>84236757
Cringe.
>>
>>84236964
Cant tell if youre being sarcastic or just stupid so im going to err on the side of caution and assume the latter
>>
>>84236757
yeah but who's who?
>>
>>84237005
>side of reason

only one post in this thread and its this guy >>84235995
>>
>we really need to focus on what matters which is defeating the white walkers
>hey let's NOT put the guy in charge who can time travel and figure out how to beat the white walkers

What did normies mean by this
>>
>>84234080
He literally never changes the past retard, how did a book for twelve year olds confuse you so much?
>>
>>84238880
It's pretty amazing really
>>
File: v1.jpg (27KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
v1.jpg
27KB, 300x300px
>>84235965
Can you explain "Predestination" for me please?
>>
>>84234003

Jesus fuck I don't know it this guy is trolling or just incredibly stupid. Fucking hell, ruined my morning anon.
>>
>>84236223
Just chiming in, this anon is wrong
>>
If Bran wanted to, could he go back in time and delete this thread?
>>
GRRM is a confirmed Gene Wolfe fan. Game of Thrones is going to end with Bran discovering the Corridors of Time and fucking around with various events in the past and future before eventually realizing that the entire universe is an extension of god.
>>
>>84241282
No, I'm not.
>>
>>84238880
>>84240721
Yes he did...but changing the past becomes to him, his own history. So to him it doesn't seem like there is change.

This isn't hard at all.
>>
>>84241888
Long time no see m8, nice 8s
>>
>>84242024
You type like a retard, kiddo. For the sixth time now, anything that future Bran changed in S6, would BE his own history throughout his life, that doesn't mean change never happened...it just melds into his own past.

This is seriously, the easiest thing in the world.
>>
>>84240721
You're an idiot, bud.
>>
>>84242076
I do not agree at all m8 but who cares. I'm glad we had this discussion
>>
>>84242099
M8 idk who u think u r but I was the one who was right about bran's time travel. Hodor already said hodor before bran time travelled even though he caused it. It's a causation loop. If hodor never went mental the story could be very different and bran would probably never have been in the situation to time travel and even if he was, he probably wouldn't do it in the same way. There is no splitting of time lines.
It is a looooooooooop
>>
>>84242210
I figured out this was bait already, bud.
>>
>>84234745
I like this theory a lot. It makes very much sense. If I heard a clear voice shout out to me when I'm alone, I would definitely be thinking about it and analyzing it for the rest of my life because I know I'm not insane, in a world filled with magic and gods it's not farfetched at all for Ned to see it as a divine sign.
>>
>>84242553
>I know I'm not insane
Insane people don't know they are insane usually
>in a world filled with magic and gods
Only like, 3 people know that magic is a real thing. For the rest of the world, it is all superstition and religion, like the real world.
>>
>>84242444
it's no b8 m8
>>
>>84242444
u never actually address my points m8
>>
>>84242674
You are so obtuse, I have answered your points literally 6 times. I'm done now, enjoy the last (you) faggot.
>>
>>84242587
Well, I sure do think very rationally very often at least. And if per your point insane people don't know they are that then it doesn't matter then, since they'll believe they're sane and believe the shout is real and significant anyway.

And even if only three people have seen magic for real in that world, the people in times like those (the un-technological past) because of their superstitions as you said would probably still be very sensitive to unnatural signs like that. They don't need to have seen magic to believe it, much like christians haven't seen their god but they are sure of it existing
>>
>>84235577
>It looks like both of their timelines are altered by their own change
But there is literally no change. It plays out the same the second time (after they go back in time) as the first time (before they go back in time). We literally never ever see a reality where the events play out differently and therefore can be demonstrated to have changed. IF we had ever seen a reality that was different before and after the time travel, then there would be a demonstrable change, but that is literally not the case.
>>
>>84242793
I really can't understand why you don't get this...
>>
>>84242953
m8 all you do is repeat urself.
when people talk to u its like talking to a poster on a wall
>>
>>84243054
I keep repeating the point that makes me correct and you flat out ignore it.
>>
>>84242953
You realize several other people have chimed it and it's not just one person you're talking to, right? Surely you can distinguish certain writing styles? Unless you're young and your brain is still getting used to doing that. Oh and you're wrong, again, and have been proven so time and time again. But insane people dont know they're insane, right? Have fun with your backwards thinking logic, bud
>>
>>84243090
m8 do u have the 'tism?
>>
>>84243117
>samefagging
It's clear as day.
>saying insane people don't know they are insane, is backwards logic
You are low functioning, aren't you?
>>
File: soz_m8.jpg (38KB, 306x398px) Image search: [Google]
soz_m8.jpg
38KB, 306x398px
>>84243190
M8 im sorry for being rude. I regret my last post and i apologise. Lets forget this and be friends.
*leans in for hug*
>>
>>84243190
'Samefagging'? That's your argument? Protip, I don't spell mate as m8, mate (Though that mate is my mate in the thread, bro). And no, the backwards logic you're utilizing is is the garbage that's been displayed in this entire thread previously. Context clues, child. Are you starting 8th grade in the fall?
>>
>>84243190
r u ok m8?
im worried about you
please reply. Xx
>>
>>84233062
why didnt the three eyed raven arrange for the targaryens to already be back on the throne?
>>
>>84243266
I have literally never been wrong in this entire thread, brainlet.
>>
>>84244663
good to see you again m8. how has your day been?
>>
>>84244663
Enjoy your day and season 7, friend.
>>
Whatever happened happened.
>>
>>84244663
>>84244781
this thread killed me with laffs
good effort m8s
>>
we had this argument the day it was revealed already

closed loop making any sense was completely shat on, making the least sense out of any time traveling theory and narrative, and serves only as an incredibly cheap plot device, because it relegates the character to idiocy

kill yourselves brainlets
>>
File: 1498168284932.jpg (15KB, 276x340px) Image search: [Google]
1498168284932.jpg
15KB, 276x340px
>m8 m8 m8 m8 m8 m8 m8 m8 m8 m8 m8 m8 m8 m8 m8 m8 m8 m8
>>
>>84245076
Thank you. Literally what I have been arguing.
>>
>>84245080
u wanna fight m8? u think ur hard?
>>
>>84245516
Yup.
>>
>>84245705
lol im making u hard? r u sum sort of bender m8?
>>
>>84245823
Implying there is something wrong with me getting hard.
>>
>>84245839
whatever u fudgepacker
>>
>>84245928
>TEEHEE U GAY ;)
I remember the early 2000s too, anon.
>>
>>84246156
chutney ferret
>>
>>84236384
He needs to be ugly so he can grow into a nasty ass ugly wizard man and become a badass.
>>
>>84233062
Because he grew up ugly and people don't like him anymore.
Finn is the new boyfu
>>
>>84236637
He MADE him a retard though. It didn't SEEM to change because up until then he'd been living in the timeline he was yet to create by making hodor retarded, that's what you see in a closed time loop.
>>
>>84236167
I don't get why bran wasn't always just going to happen on the past and change things and that was always the case. Why bring a theoretical not bran timeline into this.

Take Harry for example. According to you Harry failed at first and only went back in time and changed things and what we see is the result of him changing things. Well then how do the time travelers know how to alter the past for their benefit like throwing the rocks or making the howl or casting the patronus which Harry was only able to do because he saw himself do it before and had enough faith in himself to make it happen. So did Harry cast a patronus and do everything right first or was there failed attempts off screen and if he failed how did he survive the dementor attack in the first place.

And after the events of the time travel what happens to this new past Harry and Hermione what is stopping them from changing the past again differently based on their supposedly new different experiences.

Either it creates a loop of slight neverending changes or they stumble on a self regulating loop by accident.

Or maybe... Just maybe everything works out perfectly the first time because they were always there the whole time because it's a fucking closed loop.
>>
>>84240954
He's right though. Time travel has been established in the Game of Thrones universe as something that cannot change the past. He can be the person who goes back into the past to bring about the present situation, but there is no reason to believe he can change the present situation.
>>
>>84246476
it's this m8s
>>
The real question is after biff gives the younger him the almanac and leaves changing the past how did he exist in his current state to go back to the past and give himself the almanac in the first place. He would have been a new biff unaware of time travel at all and have no reason to go back in time to make himself rich because to him that was always the case so he didn't go back and he didn't make himself rich and he did exist to go back in time so he didn't exist so he Shit!
>>
>>84246476
It has literally been explained to death how it is not a closed loop...
>>
>>84246389
That doesn't make it a closed loop. Why are you so retarded about this?
>>
>>84246476
>Why bring a theoretical not bran timeline into this.
Literally nobody is doing that, you just don't understand fucking anything.
>>
>>84246791
were you, ... poster, and i, m8 poster, meant to be together? were we set up by a time travelling child?
>>
>>84246838
Ok so if bran changed the past but the past just became what he knew as present there are literally only two options.

Either that's how it always was forever and ever.
Or there existed a timeline before the change where he didn't change anything that he just doesn't remember now that the times have changed.

You can't have it both ways it's either one or the other.
>>
>>84246924
this guy gets it
>>
>>84246924
Or, he can change and alter the past and whatever he changes, becomes his own history...

How are you still struggling to grapple with this?
>>
>>84246924
It has literally been repeated to you over and over, in this entire thread, by multiple people, how it worked in the show and how it is not a closed loop.

The problem is with you not understanding this, I hope you come to realize that someday.
>>
>>84247179
uuuuuu rrrrrrrrrrrrrr wroooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong
>>
>>84246525
If he changes the past, whatever that change is, becomes the present situation. It would only be a closed loop if he went back in time and Hodor didn't become retarded, no matter what Bran did.

This is literally the only way to interpret the use of time travel in GOT, otherwise there is quite literally no point for Bran to exist as a character.
>>
>>84247250
I don't think you know what a closed loop is.
>>
>>84247250
hodor is already retarded you fool
>>
>>84247122
So if he has free reign what is to stop him from altering his own past and preventing him from being in a position of power in the first place? Him channeling hold the door is what made hodor Hodor but why would that phrase be uttered in a non-hodor timeline? Was a well thinking Willis lugging bran around anyway and sacrificed himself in the same way? And if not then who the fuck was she yelling hold the door to?

It just doesn't make sense. The only reason Hodor was Hodor was because Hodor was a retard that bran had to enter the mind of in the first place. And he was only a retard because he went back in time while in his mind.

I just don't get how or why that would have worked out otherwise.

Either it's a closed loop or shitty writing feel free to take your pick.
>>
>>84247333
You literally don't. A closed loop means no matter what Bran does, he can't change the past...which is both untrue and not in line with having Bran as a character in the first place.
>>
>>84247376
>So if he has free reign what is to stop him from altering his own past and preventing him from being in a position of power in the first place?
Literally nothing you dense mongoloid. This is the entire point of his powers.
>>
>>84247338
...because Bran made him retarded.
>>
>>84247376
THERE IS NO ALTERNATE TIMELINE! BRAN CHANGES THE PAST YOU FUCKING STUPID SHIT!
>>
>>84247573
If there is a change there was a way it was before. That's what change means. An alternate timeline before the change happened.
And if you say he always changed it exactly the way it took place... Then well my friend that is a casual loop.
>>
>>84247646
God, you really are the dumbest faggot I have ever seen.
>>
>>84247534
yes he always had and he was always going to m8
>>
>>84247668
This was fun anon let's have a debate some other time.
>>
>>84247708
This isn't a debate, you are just being obtuse.
>>
Because the White Walkers are the good goys, they bring balance to the fire dragons.

Daenyrpiss is the bad guy, she's going to flip a switch like her ancestors and become a fucking psychopath. White walkers balance this out by being snow or whatever and maybe they'll kill the dragons or something. There's my theory, please like and subscribe to my YouTube channel.
>>
>>84247573
You've either been baiting every sane person in this thread for twelve hours or you are actually this stupid, both of which are pretty scary possibilities. I hope you get placed in special ed programs that are actually helpful when you go back to school in September, for everyone's sake.
>>
File: obtuse.gif (1KB, 231x115px) Image search: [Google]
obtuse.gif
1KB, 231x115px
>>84247750
you like that word dont u m8
>>
>>84247706
No, Bran went back in time to make Hodor retarded and that became his history....that he is familiar with, up until he lines up with the event of him going back in time.
>>
>>84247750
And you're just too acute. ;)
>>
>>84247792
It was explained literally right after the episode aired, that it was not a closed loop...
>>
>>84247851
i disagree dot dot dot man
i dont think that makes the slightest bit of sense and deep down u must know that
>>
>>84247851
It's just a question of how does he make him retarded without having to take control of his retard brain in the present? See how there would be a bit of a paradox there? Bran can only be in the position to make Hodor retarded if he is already retarded.
>>
>>84247893
I have explained it to you many times how it makes sense.

Whatever future Bran changes, is past Bran's life that is the norm. It doesn't mean he can't change the past, it means that whatever changes, becomes past Bran's reality.

Nobody who isn't legit on the spectrum, has a problem understanding how this does not make it a closed loop.
>>
>>84247946
Hodor becoming retarded by fucking up his brain in past and present, literally shows how time is not a closed loop in the show. How are you honestly struggling?
>>
>>84247963
its ok anon. lets have a rest
>>
>>84248012
what would happen, if bran tried to stab somebody in the past and it was indeed a closed loop, would the blade just phase through the victim? Could he even interact with people? Move a stone?
>>
>>84248061
If you knew what a closed loop was, you would have understood that no matter what he did in the past, it never changed the future. So, like in 12 Monkeys, Hodor would not have been retarded.
>>
>>84248102
I just entered this thread, and evidently have no idea what a closed loop is. Is time travel even possible with a closed loop? Or would any time travel be like the memory stuff dumbledore does with harry?
>>
>>84248190
You don't fool me, samefag. I'm not playing this autismo game anymore.
>>
>>84248190
Examples of a closed loop:

Terminator 1
Harry Potter 3
Game of Thrones "The Door"

Please do NOT listen to the two idiots in the thread arguing otherwise, a simple google search backs up my claim of what a closed loop is. And yes, time travel is definitely possible with a closed loop, but changing the past isn't.
>>
>>84248221
I am serous though. Last question. The whole argument seems to be that bran changes the past. Do you mean the outcome of Walter becoming a retard? What if in the original timeline Hodor developed the same mental illness, but with another cause? What would the loop be then?
>>
>>84248262
None of those are closed loops...

And no, time travel backwards is impossible.
>>
Not this faggot, but there's two popular fictional time traveling premises.

A) You cannot change the future by traveling back in time. This would be a "closed" loop.
Hodor was retarded before Bran traveled back in time.
Bran was always fated to cause Hodor's retardation.

B) You can change the future by traveling back in time. Through various different explanations, splitting/merging timelines, many universes, etc. you can change your fate.
Bran could go back in time and stop himself from causing Hodor's retardation if he wanted.
>>
>>84248319
It isn't just one or the other. Hodor is explicitly retarded because Bran made him that way...ergo, not a fucking closed loop.
>>
>>84248352
Oh, you're merely pretending to be retarded.
>>
>>84248319
see m8 i think its A) but ... obtuse man has a different definition of closed loop
>>
>>84248301
We're not talking about real life, ellipsis man.

Definitely bait
>>
>>84248262
This anon gets it.
It's all about predestiny.

You can go back and time and think you're changing things but really you're just the catalyst for those things to happen.

It's pretty straightforward.
>>
>>84248319
>Bran could go back in time and stop himself from causing Hodor's retardation if he wanted.
Or, Bran goes back in time to make Hodor retarded.
>>
>>84248301
>>84248352
http://backtothefuture.wikia.com/wiki/Predestination_paradox

>In layman's terms, it means this:
>the time traveler is in the past, which means they were in the past before. Therefore, their presence is vital to the future,
>and they do something that causes the future to occur in the same way that their knowledge of the future has already happened.
>>
>>84248416
seems like a closed loop to me
>>
>>84248366
Nothing I have said was retarded. A few of you legitimately don't understand what makes something a closed loop.

And also, it makes Bran pointless if this is a closed universe.
>>
>>84248416
That isn't a closed loop. Nobody is arguing about it not being a paradox.
>>
>>84248455
He's not pointless if he is the catalyst for shit that happened in the past that was unexplained to happen.
Like Hodor or maybe the mad king or maybe he was involved in shit we didn't know about that doesn't direct effect him.
Like he stopped some knight from killing Dany or some shit.
>>
>>84248490
>A predestination paradox (also called causal loop, causality loop, and (less frequently) closed loop or closed time loop)

literally the first line. i don't know what to tell you dude.
>>
>>84248455
>And also, it makes Bran pointless if this is a closed universe.

Wow, how profound.

This pseudo-omniscient magical figure is weighted down by the burden of knowledge but does not possess the capacity to influence the world around him.

There's no possible way this could be intentional.
>>
>>84248455
Bran isn't pointless in a closed universe though. It could be pointless for him to try and change anything, but to cause things, which he undoubtedly will, hell yeah he has a point.
>>
>>84248541
Well regardless, we are talking about the time travel rules of a different universe. That makes no sense if ASOIAF is a closed loop.
>>
File: we_r_the_champions.jpg (89KB, 722x464px) Image search: [Google]
we_r_the_champions.jpg
89KB, 722x464px
well it seems that based on the consensus
it seems
I've paid my dues
Time after time
I've done my sentence
But committed no crime
And bad mistakes
I've made a few
I've had my share of sand kicked in my face
But I've come through.
And I need just go on and on, and on, and on
WE R THE CHAMPIONS MY M8s
AND WE'LL KEEP ON FIGHTING TO THE END
WE R THE CHAMPIONS
WE R THE CHAMPIONS
NO TIME FOR OBTUSE MAN
COS WE R THE CHAMPIONS
OF THE THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAD
>>
>>84248549
Yeah, and he isn't in a closed loop.
>>
pretty good trolling going on in here
>>
File: 1498178225820.jpg (52KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
1498178225820.jpg
52KB, 500x376px
>>84248543
>build up your character to be OP magic wizard man and time traveling sage
>possibly the savior of Westeros
>JK IT A CLOSED LOOP TEEHEE, CANT DO NUFFIN ;) NOTHING PERSONAL PAL
if you honestly think it is closed, you are a retarded faggot.
>>
>>84248707
you just go on and on and on and on
>>
>>84248595
it's not about the universe though, what you replied to there is the definition of a closed loop, right?
>>
>>84248739
Right, and it doesn't fit with the time travel rules set up by Game of Thrones. The mere fact that he fucks with Hodor in two different times is a tell that we aren't dealing with a closed loop.

Fucking children on rebbit came to this correct conclusion days after the episode aired.
>>
>>84248707
Got character has tragic unfair end.
*Gasp*
>>
>>84248820
Right, and Jon is dead for good. Amirite? ;)
>>
>>84248812
I've taken my bows
>>
Honestly the scene/idea pissed me off.
Prophecies, an already set future, "chosen ones", etc are fucking retarded imo.
>>
>>84248843
And my curtain calls
>>
Game of thrones is such a shit show. Literally worst than reality tv.
>>
>>84248896
nice b8 m8.
>>
>>84248812
>in two different times
the first thing in this entire thread that sounds reasonable
>>
File: Howland_Reed_ToJ.png (301KB, 602x785px) Image search: [Google]
Howland_Reed_ToJ.png
301KB, 602x785px
He already did ya dingus.
>>
>>84248922
Nobody who thinks this universe is a closed loop is being reasonable or apparently even watched the fucking episode.
>>
>>84248912
I AM THE M8 POSTER IMPOSTER
>>
>>84242553
This post reads as if you're being sarcastic but I can't tell. Give it to me straight bud do you agree with my theory or not
>>
>>84248943
You brought me fame and fortune, and everything that goes with it
>>
>>84248943
not what I said, and wrong as well. Amusing that you even feel superior.
>>
>>84245076
>because it relegates the character to idiocy

you're watching a show entirely populated by idiots. you need to be more specific. what character is relegated to idiocy and why
>>
>>84249031
Except I'm not wrong. I never have been about this.
>>
>>84249085
good
>>
>>84249085
I thank you all
>>
>>84249169
you proud of yourself?
>>
>>84249036

Obviously he means Bran. You know cause his whole thing be being able to travel thru time.
>>
>268 / 14 / 36 / 4
Was it autism?
>>
>>84249298
But its been no bed of roses
>>
>>84249411
why does bran being the person with the most power in the universe relegate him to idiocy
>>
>>84249440
where do you think youn are?
>>
>>84249477

Have you not even skimmed the discussion or do you just spout nonsense?

If its a closed loop time system in GoT then all of Brans' mucking around in the past is pointless because nothing he does will change anything. Everything is predetermined and will occur regardless of his power. Thus making the power redundant.

Personally I think its a very grrm like thing to do.
>>
>>84249851
It might be redundant as far as changing the past goes, but he can use the info he learned to help change the future (that is if only the events leading up to him getting his abilities are predestined and the future is yet to be written). It's a closed loop regardless, because it would always be Bran going back to "change/affect" the past, the past playing itself out up until Bran initially goes to change the past, Bran going to change the past, rinse and repeat.
>>
>>84249947
Lit it was mentioned earlier, the "tell" for it not being a closed loop is how he fucks with Hodor in both the past and present. At the same time.
>>
>>84250053
No pleasure cruise
>>
>>84250053
I don't see how that doesn't make it a closed loop though. The events of the past up until Bran getting his powers have always played out the same way, no matter who has gone back to "change" them. So when Bran goes back to change some events, it was always predestined to be him to be the one to cause those events to change in the first place, even if these events caused him to get his powers in the first place. If anything, I'd attribute that to shitty writing, albeit still abiding by the rules of a closed loop.
>>
>>84250169
>I don't see how that doesn't make it a closed loop though
Because he is actively changing both the past and present on his own, and it creates a consequence. If it was closed, there would be no consequence to his actions and Hodor would remain however he was supposed to be before Bran mucked about.
>The events of the past up until Bran getting his powers have always played out the same way
To HIM, in the past...sure. That changes once he changes the past though.
>>
>>84250235
I consider it a challenge before the whole human race
>>
>arguing about a show whose target audience is millennials and housewives
>>
>>84250396
EBIN MEME MY FELLOW 4CHANNER!
>>
>>84233132
>Failing yet again to push his shitty meme, and realising shitty memes was all he had, anon decided to do everyone a favour and kill himself
>>
File: 1494123239472.jpg (117KB, 750x937px) Image search: [Google]
1494123239472.jpg
117KB, 750x937px
Ok so fuck going back in time to do things, why can't he just go forward in time and tell everyone whether or not they beat the white walkers and if so how they do it so that everyone isn't worried and they can just chill until that time comes?
>>
>>84250396
And I ain't gonna lose
>>
>>84250235
He isn't changing the past or the present though. It's always played out the way it has, he just found out he was the one who made it that way. Consequence doesn't matter in it being a closed loop in the sense you think it does, as seen with Hodor. Yes, Bran is the reason Hodor came to be, but it was always Bran who made him become Hodor. Hodor was always destined to become Hodor through the actions of Bran. There is no other alternate life he was supposed to live if Bran didn't intervene. And no, not "to HIM". To everyone. He never actually makes any changes in the past, he just takes the actions he was destined to do to craft, not change, the past. It was always him playing things out like that, whether or not he was actually "alive" at the time.
>>
>>84250827
Because he doesn't know how to go forward in time yet? Is it really that hard to figure that out on your own?
>>
>>84250966
>He isn't changing the past or the present though
He is.
>>
File: 1494123313946.jpg (149KB, 750x937px) Image search: [Google]
1494123313946.jpg
149KB, 750x937px
>>84251035
what the fuck do you mean? how is it any different? he's already seen visions from the future why cant he just go there? the point of greensight is that the weirwoods dont see things linearly so everything thats ever happened or ever will happen is already stored in their harddrive, all bran has to do is open a file from whichever point in time he wants
>>
>>84250966
It has been explained in this thread, why this is wrong.
>>
File: NO_TIME_FOR_OBTUSE_MAN.png (993KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
NO_TIME_FOR_OBTUSE_MAN.png
993KB, 1024x640px
And I need just go on and on, and on, and on

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS, MY M8S,
AND WE'LL KEEP ON FIGHTING ALL THE B8S.
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS.
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS.
NO TIME FOR ELIPSES
CAUSE WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS OF THE THREAD.

WE R THE CHAMPIONS, MY M8S,
AND WE'LL KEEP ON FIGHTING ALL THE B8S.
WE R THE CHAMPIONS.
WE R THE CHAMPIONS.
NO TIME FOR OBTUSE MAN
CAUSE WE R THE CHAMPIONS
>OF
>THE
>THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAD.
Goodnight /tv/!!!
>>
>>84251694
This is what autism looks like.
>>
>>84251070
If things aren't changing in the timeline, then how are they even changing at all?

>>84251090
Or, now stay with me here, those explanations are the incorrect ones?
>>
>>84251087
Having visions of the future =/= being able to actually travel to the future.
>>
In the episode where Hodor dies, why was it so retardedly written? The night king and his homies clearly goes into the cave together yet they take so long to get through the hallway and even then only one white walker shows up minutes before the others.
>>
>>84251787
>those explanations are the incorrect ones?
Except they aren't.
>>
>>84251938
Care to elaborate then? Because I read through the whole thread, and never once considering the "not closed loop" group to have any solid foundation for their argument.
>>
>>84248954
I liked it, my brain is just bad at speaking/writing. I have difficulties conveying my ideas so I kinda sound robotic because of the effort I have to take
>>
last for obtuse man was wrong
>>
it was definitely a closed loop
>>
>>84252075
shit is 300 not the limit
>>
every fucking time travel plot that isn't stein's gate or that futurama movie is retarded
>>
>>84251970
Then you are a retard who has his mind made up.
>>
>>84252277
What about Predestination
>>
>>84251826
SOURCE: YOUR ANUS
>>
>>84252338
Great argument to prove your point. Glad I tried to see things from your side.
>>
>>84252415
Never said it's not possible, just said that one being true doesn't always mean the other is true as well.
>>
>>84252151
literally the newest newfag i've ever seen
>>
>>84252434
This thread is over 300 replies, lad.
>>
Great thread everyone
>>
>>84252641
Eh, it's alright.
>>
So did we ever decide if its a closed loop or not?
>>
>>84252641
Was a bit shit desu m8
Over 300 replies of going round in circles
>>
File: 1483973180051.png (676KB, 1000x815px) Image search: [Google]
1483973180051.png
676KB, 1000x815px
so how did the loop begin in the first place

was there some original unaltered timeline with a not retarded hodor that just did all the same shit and bran accidentally made him retarded which ended up changing him too and he doesn't remember it or what?
>>
>>84252756
This thread was a closed loop
>>
>>84252806
you'll have to make a new thread continuing this discussion
>>
>>84252785
>m8 m8 m8 m8 m8
>>
>>84252992
Your a clever one
>>
>>84252756
It's not a closed loop. Anons don't know what that is.
>>
>>84253187
It is spelled "you're".
>>
>>84253233
Your really clever
>>
>>84253203
What is it then?
>>
>>84252806
no, there was never a normal hodor

bran going into the past was always a part of history, think of it like reverse cause and effect
>>
>>84253203
its a closed loop jesus fuck
>>
>>84253715
No. It isn't.
>>
>>84253394
Retard.
Thread posts: 327
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.