[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do Mexicans even like John Leguizamo?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3

File: 135476567856745.jpg (48KB, 402x402px) Image search: [Google]
135476567856745.jpg
48KB, 402x402px
Do Mexicans even like John Leguizamo?
>>
>>84230244
we need to get a pest livestream going again sometime. i feel like there are people out there that still haven't seen this mans magnum opus
>>
>>84230244
Yea hes cool, I didn't know he was mexican though. He looks puerto rican or some shit
>>
>>84230667
I think he is peurto rican actually
>>
>>84230587
I agree. Lets at least give them a taste of whats to come.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIp1I5Atr3Q
>>
>>84230244
>>84230667
>>84230701
HE'S COLOMBIAN YOU AMERIKEKS REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>84230759
I don't really identify as mexican but I have mestizo blood and live in a latino dominant area. They are just like asians in that regard. Mexicans don't like Guats, Columbians don't like Mexicans. And no one likes Puerto Ricans and Salvadorians
>>
>>84230244
I thought he was Italian?
>>
Anyone who doesn't like him is the lowest scum
>>
>>84230947
Nah, we spics don't really hate each other that much. Sure we'll make jokes about the respective stereotypes of our culture, but we generally all get along.
Only exceptions to the rule are Cubans and Argentinians. Fuck 'em, they all think they're white and treat everyone else like shit.
>>
>>84231221
Cubans don't think they're white. They think they're Cuban, and they think that Cuba is the most blessed holy land in the universe. Half the islands and Miami are black as shit. I know a black Cuban man who flipped out when he found out his daughter was dating an African american. Argentineans legitimately think they're white, just go on /pol/.

t. Cuban chillen on bird road right now
>>
Mexicans are happy to see fellow Mexicans in movies. Even if it's a shitty stereotype they'll find some humor in it. They're pretty chill about that, actually.
>>
Who many stinky dinkys?
>>
>>84231467
Canadian here. I fucking love mexicans. Ive worked with a few in my time and always have been humble and chill. I would definitely visit Mexico for sure if it wasnt for the fact I would most likely be decapitated for no reason by some drug lord.
>>
>>84230244

His Violator is underrated
>>
>>84230244
Nobody south of the wall likes your shitty meme mexican actors. Diego Luna sucks too.
>>
>>84230244
PRs don't like mexicans

Hispanics don't like PRs
>>
>In October 2006, Leguizamo's memoir, Pimps, Hos, Playa Hatas and All the Rest of My Hollywood Friends: My Life, was released. During an interview on Late Night with Conan O'Brien, he stated that his memoir was very candid about experiences involving other celebrities he had worked with. He stated that working with Arnold Schwarzenegger on Collateral Damage (2002) was one of the most enjoyable experiences he'd had as an actor, that Schwarzenegger's accent let him say things that others would think were sexist or homophobic if said by someone else, that Steven Seagal was an egotist with diva tendencies, that Kurt Russell continuously called him a "faggot", and that Leonardo DiCaprio was a "patron of prostitutes"
>>
>>84230244
he's bolivian or some shit
>>
Pretty sure he's peruvian
>>
>>84231221
>Nah, we spics don't really hate each other that much
Ahahahaha.

Cono sur absolutely hates the rest of the continent, especially Bolivia and Colombia because their immigrants cause murder and drug trafficking in Chile and Argentina. It's like thinking that europeans here don't dislike refugees.
>>
He was cute CUTE in To Wong Foo
>>
I LIKE TO
>>
Ghetto Clown was a great HBO special
>>
>>84230244
>>84230244
no, because he has horrible colombian accent
he sounds like a retard
colombians are try hard retards
>>
>>84231439
go back to your fucking island cubano come mierda
>>
You are all americans, you are not mexican, colombian, bolivian whatever.

Stop trying to fit in.
>>
Im happy he is alive. I am a Mexican and I love everyone ....except jews. They are the worst and I never even met one.
>>
>>84230244
Steven Seagal doesn't like him.
>>
>>84231592
Hope that includes getting shitfaced with bob Hoskins between takes of Super Mario Bros.
>>
>>84233931
this, fucking jews bringing morals down and sheet, we wu< aryan and shit WASP more like GOAT
>>
>>84230740
planning on marathoning this clip in an hour. what am i in for?
>>
>>84230244
When I was a kid I thought he was asian. I'm not mexican though.
>>
>>84233667
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mmNSZAvqFA
>>
ITT: Mexican approved actors

Post Machette though he was nothing but a sellout.

Honorable mention is that dude from Stand and Deliver AND La Bamba
>>
>>84234877
>hasn't seen Bad Ass or Range 15
>sellout
Fuck you, puta bitch.
>>
>>84233958
Steven Seagal hates the world, so that's not saying much.
>>
File: cheech.jpg (37KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
cheech.jpg
37KB, 1280x720px
>>84234877
Cheech is obligatory
>>
>>84234877
>La Bamba
Ironically I remember my spanish teacher telling us Lou Diamond Phillips was pacific islander or some shit
>>
>>84235131
yeah I was gunna say him too.

Also this is the most kino Latin movie of this century if you happen to be wondering where to start.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpEl5e-t6lY
>>
>>84235163
La Bamba is about Richie Valens (creator of the hit "Sleepwalking" and much more)

He was from the San Fernando Valley (30 minutes from Los Angeles/ Where I am from)
>>
>>84230244
He's a parcero from Colombia, I used to love House of Buggin, but the spanish dub, no idea if the original was good.
>>
>>84233763
PARTY WITH MY PEEPS
>>
>>84234877
Based Cheech is always welcome
>>
>>84230244
literally who?
>>
>>84235201
Im talking about the actor who played him. He was not mexican despite the character he played as
>>
>>84234877
Lou diamonD Phillips is Phillipino u fuckin retard.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.