[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is roger the most based man in the history of tv?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: Why-Mad-Men-Roger-Sterling-Best.jpg (86KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
Why-Mad-Men-Roger-Sterling-Best.jpg
86KB, 1024x683px
is roger the most based man in the history of tv?
>>
>>84229527
goddamn mike pence is fiiiiiiiiiine
>>
>>84229527
more like a beta. the dude was dying for and by pussy. tipyucall hedonist who whines he will die. he is like a woman.
>>
>>84229527
Yes
>>
>>84229527
Wasn't there an entire book written by his quips?
>>
File: IMG_6040.jpg (87KB, 1362x764px)
IMG_6040.jpg
87KB, 1362x764px
Can't dodge the Rog
>>
File: IMG_5104.jpg (71KB, 780x438px)
IMG_5104.jpg
71KB, 780x438px
>>84229926
Holy shit, Mike Pence actually looks MORE badass than Roger from Mad Men now that I think of it
>>
>>84230209
bing translate strikes again
>>
File: 1462685898047.jpg (610KB, 3000x2253px)
1462685898047.jpg
610KB, 3000x2253px
>I'll tell you the same thing I told my daughter: if you put a penny in a jar every time you make love in the first year of marriage, and then you take a penny out of the jar every time you make love in the second year, you know what you have? A jar full of pennies.

>What are the events in life? It’s like you see a door. The first time you come to it, you say, Oh, what’s on the other side of the door? Then you open a few doors. Then you say, I think I want to go over that bridge this time, I’m tired of doors. Finally you go through one of these things, and you come out the other side, and you realize, that’s all there are, doors, and windows and bridges and gates and they all open the same way and they all close behind you. Look, life is supposed to be a path, and you go along and these things happen to you, and they’re supposed to change you, change your direction. But turns out that’s not true. Turns out the experiences are nothing, they’re just some pennies you pick up off the floor, you stick in your pocket, and you’re just going in a straight line to you know where.
>>
is it just me or is the lobby filled with negroes?
>>
>>84229527
No, Stevie from Eastbound and Down is.
>>
bonp
>>
no
the manlet is
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.