[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Better than The Dark Knight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: batman_begins_ver3.jpg (70KB, 511x755px) Image search: [Google]
batman_begins_ver3.jpg
70KB, 511x755px
Better than The Dark Knight
>>
File: Batman Begins.jpg (117KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Batman Begins.jpg
117KB, 768x1024px
>>84228111
It's actually the worst in the trilogy, but it's still great.
>>
>>84228111
Unironically had better quips

>>84228140
Far better than TDKR after the opening scene
>>
Tangerine.
>>
File: IMG_8107.jpg (291KB, 1000x1456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8107.jpg
291KB, 1000x1456px
>>84228111

Better than Begins.
>>
>>84228111
Both are pretty great.

The problem with Rises is it has the plot of a Begin's style movie (very comic-booky and melodramatic) with the gritty tone of The Dark Knight. The whole movies clashes with itself. By far my least favorite, though it of course has some great scenes.
>>
>>84228111
Definitely. Just like the Arkham games, they abandoned the heavy comic influences after the first instalment.
>>
The best is the animated The Dark Knight Returns. If you haven't seen it, do yourself a favor.
>>
TDK>BB>TDKR
If Ledger hadn't died TDKR could have been better.
>>
>>84228506
Arkham knight was fun, no bait desu

Plus Gotham strays from the source material yet creates a good comic style show
>>
>>84228538
>MUH SOURCE MATERIAL
It was shit, as a movie. So predictable and cliched.
>>
>>84228571
But that's what I mean, when I talk about the "influences", I only mean the tone not the stories.

Whilst Arkham Knight is good, it's pretty dead-set too serious, "militarised" is what I'd call it. I'd take Asylum over it, anyday.

Hated Gotham at the beginning, but I've seriously started to like it's goofiness in a way.
>>
File: IMG_0129.jpg (96KB, 768x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0129.jpg
96KB, 768x960px
>>84228111
Finally, someone agrees. The thing that irritated me about the sequels was that Gotham didn't feel right at all. I felt Gotham in BB had a gritty and somber atmosphere, a perfect representation from the comics. Also, love me a good origin story.
>>
>>84228602
No shit, you'd already read it.
>>
>>84228868
No I read some synopsis ages ago where someone was predicting what BvS was gonna be like so then I watched the animated movie.

Then the source material.
>>
>>84228506
What? It didn't abandon any "comic influences" other the style of the menu windows and the inclusion of bios that are not related to the game's plot.

>>84228571
Knight would have been fine without all the tank shit.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.