[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Inland Empire

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: qt.png (594KB, 1273x687px) Image search: [Google]
qt.png
594KB, 1273x687px
I just marathoned 'Inland Empire' for the first time on 3x speed without audio or subtitles.

What did I think of it?
Well... The only real character was girl who watched TV. She was abused by her husband from russian mafia but escaped to America with help of her prostitute friends. She started a new family but had some serious trust issues with men because of her pasr. She watched tons of soap operas and started imagining herself as one of the actresses - Laura Dern. Her character had perfect life but at one moment something changed (I guess she got some message from the past) and Dern went through the same episodes the real girl had but at the end real girl embraced her past so Dern became self aware, stepped out of TV and told real girl to stop watching crap from TV and spend more time with son and husband.

Should I watch it again?
>>
>>84228063
is this a copy pasta? How can you marathon a movie? Who would watch a film on 3x speed without audio and subtitles? confirmed fake.
>>
>>84229359
No, I actually did this. I watch most flicks on 1.3x with audio but I've heard that THIS movie doesn't make any sense anyway so I decided to experiment.
>>
>>84229571
God damn you are good at this. I'm trying so hard not to be triggered right now. Quality shit posting.
>>
File: greenthumb.jpg (68KB, 460x692px) Image search: [Google]
greenthumb.jpg
68KB, 460x692px
>>84229571
BRAVO
>>
>>84228063
Fake post, there was a video essay put out on Youtube a few weeks ago that drew the same conclusion.

I always thought Laura Dern was just a reincarnation of the Polish girl.
>>
>>84229639
Why would you be triggered over post on Mongolian fishing forum? Lynch is a hack anyway

>>84229639
Thank you!

>>84229835
I don't read/see any reviews on movies I'm going to watch unless it's some capeshit so could kind sir link me to the video please?
Good idea about reincarnation though. I'll think about it on my next view.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.