[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the point of this film?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: getout__article-hero-1130x430.jpg (49KB, 980x373px) Image search: [Google]
getout__article-hero-1130x430.jpg
49KB, 980x373px
No /pol/ bait here, this is a genuine question.
What self-respecting white person is going to walk away from this film and have a positive attitude towards it? All it does is sew racial division and exacerbate racial tensions.
>all white people are secretly racist
>cops are in league with the white folk to get the blacks
>liberal, obama-voting whites are the most racist of all
>all white people are insecure about blacks being stronger so they claim they're more intelligent (the judo/jiujitsu scene)
>white people are jealous of the bbc
>white women want to fuck black guys
>"white has been in vogue for centuries, now it's finally black's turn to be cool"
>asians are honorary whites (the one japanese guy at the party)
>white people want to be black
>racist white people deserve to die
Seriously, this movie should have been called "Get Whitey."
I hate using this word--and this is coming from someone who isn't white--but any white person who claims to like this film is a cuck.

Dear Jordan Peele,
"Get Out" is Maoist, Third-Worldist bullshit. Your little revolution is never going to happen if you keep antagonizing the white working class.
>>
I think you're giving too much credit here. It's a simple film and not in any way a new idea.

The sad thing is this film can receive no criticisim for obvious reasons.

I found it mediocre and pandering.
>>
It was just alright.
The hypnosis scenes were great and so was the violence and paranoia towards the end. 6/10
>>
The main point was just that people who revere blacks as being better than whites aren't any better than people who look down upon blacks and think whites are superior. It was shitting on modern white liberals.
>>
>>84228718
>The main point was just that people who revere blacks as being better than whites aren't any better than people who look down upon blacks
I guess I missed that part. This thing is shallow as fuck and there's nothing to be learned from it.
>>
it's actually redpilled for a nigger-made movie. it's making fun of white whores who go for groids and their nu-male enablers. Peele got redpilled on this by growing up in a coalburner household.
>>
File: IMG_1510.jpg (452KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1510.jpg
452KB, 2048x1365px
>>
>>84228007
It is a fictional horror story why let it trigger you? I think the family genuinely wasn't racist. Just the daughter was. Also the cop was not racist either, to me that scene was just the chick being a narcissistic cunt trying to start trouble.
>>
RUSSIANS UNDER THE BED
>>
>>84228007
I did like it. The parents and brother are playing on talking points about moderate liberals who still do "microaggressions" and shit, but that was made obvious from the trailers. The girlfriend was the best part because she served as the perfect parody of over-enthusiastic SJW white college girls. Ironically that exact type latched onto the movie as some kind of cultural milestone. I really think Peele was just trying to make a solid little horror movie that black people could uniquely relate to, but the marketing and audience have blown the whole thing out of proportion.
>>
>>84228950
Yeah, the Allison Williams character had an uncanny similarity to too many college girls I know irl who go out of their way to comment on how hot any black guy is they see in a movie/show/etc. Ultimately I think Peele's main motive was just to entertain black people, not to teach anybody a lesson (except for black guys to be wary around white bitches). The setup wasn't meant to "reveal" anything about the true nature of white people, just play on certain real life anxieties the way most good horror movies do.
>>
>>84228007
>No /pol/ bait here
>this movie should have been called "Get Whitey"
>I hate using this word --and this is coming from someone who isn't white--but any white person who claims to like this film is a cuck.

Whatever you say kid.
>>
>>84229443
>>84229533
>horror movie
I guess it really is dead then
>>
>>84229533
The millions of thinkpieces from black twitter types say otherwise. This film was a reverse lynch mob.
>>
N*ggers statically commit more crimes than other races, so obviously cops go after them more.

Why don't n*ggers understand this?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.