[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Marvel/DC movies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

Why the fuck have these become such garbage? Why do we get a half dozen of these unoriginal shit piles year after year? Why do normies who would never read a comic love them despite the vast majority of them having so few redeeming qualities at all.

Who else hates this meme trend of the decade
>>
File: capeshit everywhere.png (469KB, 1417x534px) Image search: [Google]
capeshit everywhere.png
469KB, 1417x534px
>>84225699
Agreed, capeshit is ruining this board as well, pic related.

That being said there are still a few gems. Captain America: Civil War was a pretty good movie and I have yet to see a compelling argument against it here.
>>
They provide the spectacle most people can't get at home. People don't really go to the movies for anything else. What's the appeal of watching a comedy or drama on the silver screen these days? Just wait for them to be available on Netflix, Redbox, Hulu, and Amazon Prime.

They're also guaranteed hits for the most part. It's literally the only thing that has draw nowadays. Movies use to rely on big name actors. The only two people with that kind of pull these days are Tom Cruise and Will Smith.
>>
>>84225699
they were allways pretty bad,your toterance to them is lower now,thats what happened.
>>
>>84225812
That's pretty accurate, but i feel like 15 years ago they weren't being pumped out as frequently as they are now
>>
>>84225699
fuck you, marlel! DCU is the best, Snyder is god!
>>
>>84225854
Because they weren't. Now they are.
>>
They did to die already. MCU and DCEU movies are creatively bankrupt products.

Can the mods make MCU and DCEU generals
>>
they keep making them
people keep going to see them

that is the entirety of the issue
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.