[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>God, that capeshit movie sucked! It was worse than the other

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: unimpressed.jpg (41KB, 634x425px) Image search: [Google]
unimpressed.jpg
41KB, 634x425px
>God, that capeshit movie sucked! It was worse than the other five capeshit movies I've gone to see by myself in the last month! I'm so sick of these shitty writers and actors and directors!

Well, where's your movie anon?

>I haven't made one...

Really? But you seem to know so much about movies and TV. Every time I bring up something I've been watching, you spend an hour telling me how much it sucks and how I'm stupid for liking it. Seems kind of hypocritical.

>T-That's different. I never claimed to be a filmmaker, so I can't be judged the same way...

Why not? Anyone with a pen and paper can write a script. And if all the movies and TV out now really are as bad as you say they are, you should have no problem making something better, right?

>Y-no...I... REEEEEEE FILTHY NORMY FUCK OFF!

>Runs to his basement to hide in the safety of online anonymity and shit on other people's work, undeserved sense of superiority safely intact.

Plot twist: This story was about you
>>
Jokes on you faggot I've never talked to a woman before
>>
>I don't waste my time watching movies made for children

Well, where's your movie anon?

>I never said I made movies, I'm an accountant for a law firm

Really? But you seem to know so much about movies and TV. Every time I bring up something I've been watching, you spend an hour telling me how much it sucks and how I'm stupid for liking it. Seems kind of hypocritical.

>No I don't. In fact, all I said was that I don't go see movies that are made and marketed for children and immature millennials as the film equivalent of a fidget spinner.

Why not? Anyone with a pen and paper can write a script. And if all the movies and TV out now really are as bad as you say they are, you should have no problem making something better, right?

>Oh, I'm sorry, I must've struck a nerve.

>Drives to his office to work in the financial safety of legal accounting, wondering why a random woman would try and shit on other people's work, while her undeserved sense of superiority remain safely intact.
>>
>>84221965
It's ok for other people to have different opinions, anon. You can enjoy your movies about costumed super humans partaking in bloodless cartoon violence, having contrived interpersonal disputes, making "clever" quips, and occasionally trying to make some sort of laughable statement about the real world. And others will continue to enjoy shitting on those movies and the people who enjoy them. In the end, we're all just passing time.

>implying I still watch them despite not enjoying them
Why would I do that?
>>
>>84221965
YOU NEED TO CALL THEM ULY FAT NAZIS AND VIRGINS, DO YOUR JOB RIGHT!
>>
I don't have to know how to pilot a plane to know we're crashing.
>>
can i comment on the quality of your posts op? they're shit
>>
>>84221965
>you can't tell if something is decent unless you're a fucking godlike master at it yourself
>I'm not allowed to criticise the taste of shit unless I have at least 2 Michelin stars
>>
>>84222558
It's more like shouting at the pilot about what a shit job he's doing flying the plane even though you know absolutely nothing about flying, then ducking down in your seat and hiding when he turns around to see who's yelling at him.
>>
>>84222811
dude you don't have to take the opinions you see on 4chan seriously or as representing any person in particular. get with the hivemind.
>>
>>84222811
but a plane is a serious business, a movie like any art is made to be expossed to public opinion.
>>
People who keep watching the same type of movies while always complaining about them are stupid but OP is still a faggot
>>
>>84222558
Do you have to know a man to shoot him before throwing him off a plane though?
>>
File: CHUCK NORRIS APPROVES.jpg (92KB, 750x680px) Image search: [Google]
CHUCK NORRIS APPROVES.jpg
92KB, 750x680px
>>84222290
>financial safety of legal accounting
>human calculator
I don't praise capeshit but...its probably better than your work day.
>>
OP you should remember capekino > capeshit. If you want to make the case for capekino you should try, but you know you won't be able to do it. /tv/ is about the memes.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.