[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I watch new Twin Peaks without watching old one?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 13131312.jpg (66KB, 839x420px) Image search: [Google]
13131312.jpg
66KB, 839x420px
Can I watch new Twin Peaks without watching old one?
>>
You can but you won't understand what's going on.
>>
>>84218583

Lauras Dad was the killer.
now you cant watch the old one.
>>
>>84218583
No
>>
>>84218583
You can do anything you put your mind to, anon.

But you won't have a fucking clue about what is going on.
>>
>>84218583
If you have to ask it won't make a difference.
>>
>>84218583
https://youtu.be/ibMcII_kM2M
I watched FWWM before the show and I turned out okay
>>
>>84218583
Why would you even do that? You probably just want in on the memes, reddit piece of shit.
>>
>>84218583
just watch the European Pilot.

it's like a Twin Peaks speedrun.
>>
>>84223797
are you in a cult?
>>
As someone who recently watched Seasons 1, 2 and the movie to catch up: No, I don't think you should do that. I was tempted to do what you're saying and just skip to the new one, but you miss out on the flavor of the show. All the weirdness and repetition builds an appreciation you're not going to get from reading wiki articles and spoilers.
>>
>>84218583
Not really. It won't make much sense.
>>
watch the show and the first 30ish minutes of the movie
>>
>>84218583
>skipping episodes of comfy peaks
>>
I'm showing the new series to my grandfather and he hasn't seen the original. I just explain the callbacks to the original when we watch.
>>
>>84218583
I don't know CAN you?
>>
>>84224546
That sounds horrible. Why would you need to act like that for your grandpa? Rip in peace Grandfather, dying of cringe was worse than WWII.
>>
>>84223797
The memes are horrible, /tpg/ is an embarrassment.
>>
>>84218583
In exactly the same sense that you can take a shit without wiping your ass, yes, you can, but you wouldn't want to.
>>
File: 1486594904812.gif (993KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1486594904812.gif
993KB, 250x250px
>>84218682
>>
>>84218583
You can skip Season 1 and 2, they're not that relevant to the new plot.

You can also skip FWWM, it has nothing to do with the show.

Season 3 isn't really necessary to enjoy the series either, I recommend just picking up Mark Frost's "Secret History of Twin Peaks" and reading that.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.