[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was John Wick too OP in this? Only person who seemed to give

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: john-wick-2-guns.jpg (550KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
john-wick-2-guns.jpg
550KB, 2560x1440px
Was John Wick too OP in this? Only person who seemed to give him a fit was Common's character, but even then it seemed like he beat him pretty handily.
>>
Yes, what I liked about the first was how he actually felt human and got hurt. This time it was full retard, especially with that stupid bulletproof suit thing.
>>
>>84217736

Nothing will ever, EVER be as OP as John Matrix in Commando

>leaps 30 feet to the ground from a commercial airliner taking off.
>rips a fucking phone booth out of the ground
>throws a grenade that kills 3 guys yet a grenade goes off not 5 feet away from him which slightly singes his camo pants
>>
>>84217736
the only problem really was that he was indestructible. Like, he took damage and it slowed him down a bit, but he was always fine enough to move on to the next thug. He got hit by a car and wasn't crippled, took shots point blank and shots to his back and essentially shrugged them off (even if he had magic thin bullet proof armor, it doesn't mean it fully protects you, you still get hurt).

But it's a solid action movie with keanu so I don't give a fuck if he was OP or not, I'd watch him operate any day.
>>
It's basically Hogwarts School For Assassins. No one should watch these movies expecting realism. Just enjoy it for what it is; an action cartoon.
>>
>>84217798
>holds a grown man at arms length by the leg
>>
>>84217843

Sully was a pretty small guy, I could believe prime Arnold could do that.

I also forgot he tore out a car's backseat like it was made by fisher price
>>
File: C5qdES9VAAAxwqc.jpg (53KB, 705x379px) Image search: [Google]
C5qdES9VAAAxwqc.jpg
53KB, 705x379px
>>84217798
>rips a fucking phone booth out of the ground

He really did that though.
>>
>>84217892

I bet you think that's a real log too
>>
>>84217943

At his peak he deadlfted 700lbs, you think he can't lift a log?
>>
>>84217967
I'm pretty sure he could, but in that shot he's not. For many reasons too, but mostly because he's got low body fat in that picture meaning he's probably a lot weaker than you think he is.
>>
>>84218074
Also having him lift a fake log with ease makes him look that much more exaggeratedly strong.
>>
Now I understand people wanted to know more about the whole assassin organization after seeing the first movie, but they overcomplicated so bad.

But John himself was bit too OP for me to care
>>
>>84217886
You're an idiot if you believe Arnold could side lateral a 140 150 pound man. An absolute moron.
>>
>>84217736
That was Common? Holy shit
>>
>>84220513

Remember when I told you Arnold could lift that weight?I LIED
>>
>>84217736
Yeah.
John could have died more than once in the first movie without the help of Willem Dafoe watching over him.
This one I thought maybe his dog was going to help him but it did nothing.
Yeah, John was OP.
First one was better.
>>
>>84217943
It depends on a tree, even an average anon would be able to lift a pine log, for example.
>>
a quick Zenyatta discord orb and down he goes lads.
>>
>>84220714

John isn't OP in John Wick 2, he has returned to his original fighting form, the John wick in 1 himself admits that he was rusty since he only came out of retirement like hours after his dog was murdered and threw himself at the Russian mob, meanwhile John in 2 has time to at least plan ahead for his assignment not to mention has worked out all his kinks from the first movie.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.