[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So he lost the rap battle just because his name is Clarence?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: CLFWj-VVAAEGUds.jpg (15KB, 600x342px) Image search: [Google]
CLFWj-VVAAEGUds.jpg
15KB, 600x342px
So he lost the rap battle just because his name is Clarence?
>>
Seen the movie last year for the first time

What a faggot Eminem was
Such an ungreatfull piece of shit
His mom gives him a free car mother fucker is angry at her that it doesn't start up
>>
no he lost because rabbit already said everything he was gonna say, roasted him good and turned the crowd against him
>>
But clarence's parents have a real good marriage. What kind of nigger is papa doc? He lost the rapping mc battle because rabbit exposed the fact that he is a fake ass nigger.
>>
>>84213831
this
>>
>>84213720
Is this a serious post? She knew the car wouldn't start. She only got it to fuck with him. She's a cunt.
>>
>>84213627
He literally couldn't handle the bant and rage quit
>>
>>84213627
Was it rap?
>>
What was the point of this character? She had no redeeming qualities (aside from looks) whatsoever and was generally a bitch throughout the movie.
>>
>>84214006
Poppa Doc was trans?
>>
File: brittany_murphy_8_mile.jpg (31KB, 485x321px) Image search: [Google]
brittany_murphy_8_mile.jpg
31KB, 485x321px
>>84214006

fuck forgot pic related
>>
>>84213627
He went to Cranbrook. That's a private school.
>>
>>84214037
She dead
>>
>>84214037
she was a tragic character to further add to the fact that Eminem's character was in a shitty position where rap can be the only salvation.
>>
All the niggers made fun of this nigger for having a stable home life and parents who love him.
>>
>>84214037
F
>>
>>84214006
she banged eminem friend, it showed that he wasnt his real friend....or some shit like that
>>
Which is the best fiddykino?
>>
>>84214150
typical niggers
>>
>>84214150
Well right, you can't rap about being "from the hood" when you grew up super privileged.
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (121KB, 1182x552px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
121KB, 1182x552px
I am white,
I am a bum,
I do live in a trailer with my mom.
And yes one of you did fuck my girl,
I'm still standing here screaming fuck your free world
>>
File: 1306704763652.jpg (13KB, 343x377px) Image search: [Google]
1306704763652.jpg
13KB, 343x377px
>white rappers
>white rap hop fans
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NUX4tW5pps

RIP Prodigy
>>
>>84214150
that wasn't the point, the point was he was fake.
>>
Is there anyone as based as Eminem?

Is he /ourguy/?
>>
I still don't get the pack lines
>>
>>84213831
/thread
>>
>>84215084
He points at the free world guys, they are all posers imitating 2pac so he is calling them out while making fun of them and then ending the line with no Pac, none cause they are all shit and do poor job at even trying to be pac
>>
>>84214002
Underrated
>>
>>84213627
No. Its because he fought Eminem.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.