[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is vikings any good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: vikings1.jpg (282KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
vikings1.jpg
282KB, 1000x563px
Is vikings any good?
>>
>>84211477
Only beta cucks eat pussy
>>
>>84211477
Season 1 and 2 are, then it took the route of any successful niche product and became normie caterer shit.
>>
>>84211504
good to know
>>
File: CnGdUBJWYAAjbC0[1].jpg (175KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CnGdUBJWYAAjbC0[1].jpg
175KB, 1200x1200px
>>84211504
i agree with this anon. season 3 was when it really felt more like a game of thrones rip off instead of focusing on the viking characters. i dont care bout the 4 kings of england or the king of paris. i managed to keep watching until they attached paris and that attack made the whole season worth it. it was like 3 episodes of viking action. i watched like 3 episodes of season 4 and dropped it hard like 3 months ago. give it a shot. if nothing else, you;ll enjoy the femdom nature of the viking women
>>
>>84211504
That's a fucking shame.
>>
No, Katheryn Winnick refuses to show her butt, pussy, or boobies
>>
File: 1333483202087.jpg (59KB, 382x422px) Image search: [Google]
1333483202087.jpg
59KB, 382x422px
>>84211653
>you;ll enjoy the femdom nature of the viking women
>>
WE
>>
>>84211504
Very true but I would disagree with >>84211653 we need to know whats happening in England and Paris so we know what exactly the Vikings are fighting against.

My biggest gripes are how the Saxons and French are portrayed (scheming cowards) and how they completely thew the cool fighting tactics (shield walls and group formations) of S1-2 out the window and made everyone fight 1 on 1. Sure I didn't mind the 1v1 fights once one side had lost its formation but now fights start with 1 on 1 fights.

Ragnars sons also all suck.
>>
>>84211687
im not sure if that conveys fear or interest. they kick ass in battle a lot, but as for actual sex scenes there are very few. if you ever watched battlestar galactica, its along the lines of six beating up gaius all the time.

another flaw with the show is how they keep trying to convince me the lady on the left is pretty.

>>84211773
i hardly cared about the other royalties, but it was all made clear what they were going for by building to the battle. i started season 4 and they still persist on keeping them around. im not a history buff, but making the out to be the "bad" guys does feel off. its not like the raping and pillaging and slave taking vikings are the good guys. now that ragnar is king i guess the show had to include other kingdoms to keep the stakes building. i was really more interested in the usurper plot line since it was exclusive to the viking characters.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.