[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could THIS be anymore of a Friends thread?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: dat could this BE anymore.jpg (38KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
dat could this BE anymore.jpg
38KB, 500x500px
Could THIS be anymore of a Friends thread?
>>
MATT LE BLANC
PAYCHECK
HOT MEAL
>>
>"I'll take your son into the museum with me at night when there's no one around, and he can touch ANYTHING *winks*

what did Ross mean by that?
>>
File: KEN_ADAMS.jpg (200KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
KEN_ADAMS.jpg
200KB, 640x480px
>>
>>84211272
So, in the first episode of the season after the beach trip Monica says that she won't date Chandler because he will "always be the guy who peed on her." Later, as you know, they become involved in an intimate relationship eventually becoming married. During this relationship there are several scenes which depict Chandler and Monica bathing together. It is commonly accepted that the easiest way to introduce peeing on your partner in a relationship is during mutual baths/showers. Knowing this, we can prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that Ross and Rachel were indeed on a break.
>>
>"It was your people who made the Twin Towers collapse, wasn't it Ross?"
>"Uh, Chandler, I don't know if you've noticed, but I'm Jewish, not Muslim."
>"Yeah I know"

Something makes me think that this was the reason it got pulled from the air
>>
>>84211453
Remember the episode where Monica and Chandler get detained at the airport which was supposed to air shortly after 9/11 and instead they changed it to that story about the other couple on their honeymoon getting all the free stuff?
>>
>the one where Pheobe guilt-trips Ross into saying that evolution isn't real
>>
>>84211453
Literally never happened
>>
>>84212014
Pheobe is easily the worst friend.
>>
File: woopah.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
woopah.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
who /woopah/ here??
>>
File: friends tfw his ass.jpg (63KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
friends tfw his ass.jpg
63KB, 1280x720px
Who was in the wrong here?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9_Bd_qYcU8
>>
>>84212659
damn I never really noticed just how skinny Perry got
>>
>>84211272
Hi guys
>Audience giggles.
'Sup?
> Audience starts laughing
I just bought this.
>Audience laughs uncontrollably
Are you gonna eat that?
>Claps and cheers from the audience, reaching hysterical levels of retardation.

And this is why I can't watch friends.
>It was not a laughtrack, it was love audience
Even in outdoor scenes, sure.
>>
File: sitcomkino.png (686KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
sitcomkino.png
686KB, 720x540px
>>84211272
>>
>>84212779

>Even in outdoor scenes, sure.
>He thinks they went outside and it wasnt a set
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.