[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post >yfw he goes to jail for High Treason

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

Post >yfw he goes to jail for High Treason
>>
File: Jap Sparrow.png (1MB, 854x625px) Image search: [Google]
Jap Sparrow.png
1MB, 854x625px
>>84211202
>>
File: amber laughing.jpg (2MB, 1773x1856px) Image search: [Google]
amber laughing.jpg
2MB, 1773x1856px
>>84211202
>>
If he actually assassinated Trump, I would buy all of his old movies on DVD and pay to see all of his new movies in the theater.
>>
>>84211253
Me too

Fuck drumpf
>>
>>84211202
He should go to jail for not making a good movie in like a decade
>>
>“I think he needs help and there are a lot of wonderful dark, dark places he could go,” Depp said, to cheers from the crowd.

>“It is just a question – I’m not insinuating anything. By the way, this is going to be in the press. It will be horrible. I like that you are all a part of it.

>“When was the last time an actor assassinated a president?” he asked in reference to the death of Abraham Lincoln by John Wilkes Booth in 1865.

>“I want to qualify, I am not an actor. I lie for a living. However, it has been a while and maybe it is time,” he added.

MADMAN
>>
>>84211202
>But, when it comes to statements made by artists, courts have usually declared the cases to be protected speech under the First Amendment to the US Constitution.

>Stanford University Law Professor Nathaniel Persily told USA Today newspaper: "People are allowed to wish the president dead," up to the point they express a real intent to harm him. "To threaten someone you need words that encourage some sort of action."

It's not the first time, is it?

>Madonna said earlier this year that she had thought "an awful lot about blowing up the White House", sparking furious reaction from Trump supporters
>>
File: 232310_res3_CaptainJackSparrow.jpg (24KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
232310_res3_CaptainJackSparrow.jpg
24KB, 300x300px
You forgot one very important thing mate...
>>
I don't really care for Donald Trump but there's something about an actor wishing him and his family ill, not even as a joke, that makes me feel sick.
>>
File: reddit.jpg (87KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
reddit.jpg
87KB, 600x400px
>>84211707
You gotta go back
>>
Whose more irritating in real life: Johnny Depp or Donald Trump?

Personally I wouldn't shed a tear if they both disappeared from the public image forever
>>
File: image.jpg (95KB, 600x577px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95KB, 600x577px
>Thinking he won't end up like the rest
>>
too bad this is all just edgy posturing. we need more heroes like hodgkinson
>>
>>84211729
Because I don't have an unfaltering admiration of Trump?
>>
>>84211202
No, fag, he'll get invited to the White House after the Trump clown exits it in shame
>>
>>84211202
Based Johnny THE JUST Depp has a history of hating America so this is nothing new for him.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.