[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Be honest. Is she a good actress?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 1489321263504.jpg (314KB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1489321263504.jpg
314KB, 1200x1800px
Be honest. Is she a good actress?
>>
I dunno but I remember using my family's first color printer to print out a close-up of her face and jizz on it when I was younger.
>>
>>84210516
Lol fag
>>
>>84210428
just eye candy
>>
I've been told she's great but I haven't seen for myself
>>
I watched Blue Jasmine the other day and thought it was pretty great.
>>
>>84210428
Yes she is. She's one of those actors who can take even a bad role and make it work at least on some level, no matter how badly the movie itself was crumbling around her.
>>
>>84210428
she did a good Dylan
>>
She's ok but her refusing to show her tits in some Oscar bait shit like Carol while Rooney Mara had no issue doing it shows the complete lack of conviction she has in her craft.
>>
>>84210428
Yes, and she's a good mother too.
>>
>>84210766
Maybe her tits suck.
>>
>>84210428
pretty impressive range desu
>>
She could make a man cum just by staring at it
>>
>>84210692
KEK what a fucking horror show, she looks disgusing
>>
She's good.
>>
>>84210673
She was AMAZING in Blue Jasmine.
>>
>>84210428
I find her a little overly-theatrical and hammy at times. But yeah, she's good.
>>
>>84210516

she definitely started my kink for rail-thin long-legged blondes
>>
>>84210428
no, she's just tall
>>
>>84210428
She's Anthony Hopkins-level of turning a pile of shit into gold solely by her being a part of it.
>>
>>84210777
kiss me mummy
>>
>>84210428
hngh
>>
>>84210428
Very calculated kind of acting. You can see the gears moving in her head. Takes me out of it
>>
going to see this tomorrow:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=110RPhAF1q4
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.