[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>people have already started making up retarded theories to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

>people have already started making up retarded theories to delude themselves into thinking that the finale was good

LOL!
>>
Barthes is rolling in his grave.
>>
>>84208475
They were making up retarded theories before the finale too.

>Emmit gets shot while looking at a dessert in the fridge... GET IT?!
>fridge,cold food,revenge...REVENGE IS DISH BEST SERVED COLD!!!
>DESSERT?! JUST DESSERTS! EMMIT GOT HIS JUST DESSERTS!!!!11!
>>
>>84208475
I'm up to episode 8 and I can't even bring myself to finish it. God, what a letdown. I was so hype for this season but it turned out to be small-time breaking bad tier garbage. Then again this'll be my last chance to see Nora Cursedfu in probably anything ever again, and I'm keen to see Varga go full Malvo. Hopefully...
>>
>>84208816
Varga runs away then gets arrested and jailed 5 years later
>>
>>84208867
sounds expectantly gay. Not gonna spoil myself any further since I guess I'll watch the rest, but I'm hoping this happens after he does some crazy shit
>>
season 2 was shit too, so I don't see why people are acting like season 3 being shit was a surprise.

Hell, season 1 shit the bed in the last two episodes as well.

Basically the entire show has been trash but it found a way to befuddle plebs into thinking it's anything but.
>>
>tfw I loved the season and the finale

Varga was fantastic, I really loved his character and Thewlis' portrayal.

1>3>>>>2
>>
Like they did when the ayy lmaos visited in season 2. there are still ppl who defend this shit. I should have dropped the show after they ayy lmaos. I almost did it and now I wish I had. Season 3 had much potencial like s2 but they had to ruin it.
1>2>3
>>
>>84210347
This
Varga was kino
>>
>>84209233
wow what a cool opinion. season 1 and 2 is objectively top notch television
>>
>>84210467
People who complain about the aliens are too stupid to be watching this show.

Fargo has never been grounded in reality and the UFO thing fits the time period. It was cool and s2 is easily the best season.

The last episode of each season can only be rated a 5/10 at best though.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.