[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> YFW Gods once again ram cock in ass

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: mummy-guy.jpg (23KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
mummy-guy.jpg
23KB, 480x480px
> YFW Gods once again ram cock in ass
>>
>>84204857
you can't just own a bunch of ppl and expect no consequences
>>
this show is dumb as fuck
>>
>>84204857
Is he the most or least just cast of mummy:
>>
>>84206043
says you
>>
>>84206043
but it's FUN
>>
>>84204857
JUPITER'S COCK
>>
>>84206063
racheal weise is literally married to james bond and has an oscar
>>
>make literally perfect gladiator series
>main actor gets cancer
>make literally perfect prequel in the meantime
>main actor dies of cancer
talk about getting Jupiters cock in your ass

anyone watched the seasons with the new guy? how's the series?
>>
I could never get into this show, the dialogue is just fucking bizarre

It's like they wanted it to be Shakesperean and pompous but then included a million expletives
>>
>>84207736
It's trashy Shakespeare. What's not to like?
>>
>>84204857
MY COCK RAGES ON
>>
>>84207736
it's just "latin style" translations. The way the latin language works (lack of prepositions, pronouns etc) makes everything sound fancy.

when they dug up Pompeii they also found murals that just said stuff like "<local politician> is a dick"

also
>>84207876
>>
>>84207606
Yes, everyone watched them because they aren't faggots? Season 2 is the weakest overall but still great, final season is a must watch. They go a completely different direction with the show and they succeed.
>>
>tfw your whore mother stands fucking Roman
>>
>>84205987
all he had to do was keep telling spartacus she is near, prolong it a bit, then reunite spartacus with his wife, and then just give his wife a cushty life in the villa with a promise of freedom for them both if he continues fighting..

batiatus was a dumb cunt.
>>
>>84209877
Wasn't Spartacus planning to kill everyone around and escape when he reaches his wife?
>>
File: Download.jpg (11KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
Download.jpg
11KB, 275x183px
>>84204857
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.