[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

was the full-on homo-gay-fag sex super necessary? I literally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: download (2).jpg (6KB, 279x181px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
6KB, 279x181px
was the full-on homo-gay-fag sex super necessary? I literally had to close my eyes after first shock and horror on a scene that went on fall too long and showed 4 different gay sex positions. Goddamn cannot be unseen. I mad. I got enough in my head, I don't need even the hint of faggot shit in there. Great show though.
>>
>>84201827
>Great show though.

Is there something you need to tell us, OP?
>>
>>84201860
I like the whole gods in present day angle... what?
>>
>Great show though.

Not even close.
>>
>>84201924
k, each his own.
why don't u create something better then, fgt? oh, right, you're just an edgy retard.
>>
>>84201976

why so butthurt, faggit?
>>
>>84201827
I love the show, but the sex scenes are dumb and unnecessary. I didn't feel the need to avert my attention, but that gay sex scene became almost Borat like. It was just crass.
>>
>>84201827
>I literally had to close my eyes after first shock and horror on a scene that went on fall too long and showed 4 different gay sex positions. Goddamn cannot be unseen. I mad.
Awww, did the snowflake get triggered?
>>
>>84202403
you'll swing from a rope yet
>>
show is garbage, it's a great filter

i mean is it literally the worst show ever? no, but the literal worst show ever would have worth in spending time watching because it's literally the WORST show ever. walking dead was valid hate watch material a while back.

but if you voluntarily go out of your way to watch this trash past the first episode or two it takes to confirm it is trash, don't breed.
>>
>>84202587
>>84202587
>but if you voluntarily go out of your way to watch this trash past the first episode or two it takes to confirm it is trash, don't breed.

what? I'm on ep. 4 and enjoying the character dynamic interplay, the dude is alpha hot and the chick is super cute waifu-tier, and their chemistry is cool

the writing is actually good, no?
>>
>>84202587
So little happens
8 episodes and I could pretty much surmise the entire story so far in a few green txt lines
Shadow Moon guy is a male model type, not an actor.
It's all style and no substance
brian fuller is a hack
>>
It looks pretty though so its good
>>
File: 1450000807612.jpg (6KB, 187x269px) Image search: [Google]
1450000807612.jpg
6KB, 187x269px
>>84202038
>asking a fudge packer why his cornhole aches
ironically or unironically shiggydiggy
>>
>>84202038
shut up faget
>>
>>84202707
The problem is really there's just not enough material to make multiple seasons. It should have been 1 season for the entire book. It could have been a neat little series.
>>
Too bad the ratings are shit and its getting cancelled
>>
File: CWlUMeoVAAAWXQr.jpg large.jpg (132KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
CWlUMeoVAAAWXQr.jpg large.jpg
132KB, 1024x1024px
>>84201827
Just wait till you see what The Last Jedi has in store.
>>
>>84201827
The top had a great cock.
>>
>>84203342
Did twin peaks get renewed? Cause thats doing shit aswell
>>
>>84203400
This, though I admit I got greedy and wanted to see them flipfuck before the final transformation.
>>
>>84202695
>the writing is actually good, no?

you're kidding, right?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.