[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just finished this shit today. Why the fuck does nobody talk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: the-leftovers.jpg (176KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
the-leftovers.jpg
176KB, 1080x720px
Just finished this shit today. Why the fuck does nobody talk about this? Season 2 was pure kino, probably one of the best seasons of television ive ever watched. Can we get some discussion on this shit?
>>
Which marketing firm are you from again?
>>
it was discussed a fair amount when it aired :^)
>>
>>84200071
I watched the pilot. I see no need to watch anymore, though I did enjoy the part where he jacked it next to her with the strangulation.
>>
>>84200071
2>1>3
Best episode of each season:
THe prodigal son returns
Lens
Certified
Overall it was a great show despite having a mediocre finale. The very final scene was great though so I'll let it slide. Definitely one of the best dramas of this decade
>>
>>84200071

it is a soap opera. it's not about the disappearance it's all about how the characters react to the disappearance. it's all about relationship drama.

/thread
>>
>>84200669
>/thread'ing your own post
Yikes
>soap opera
Better example would be mad men in the last few seasons, or game of thrones season 5
>>
Leftovers...
Kino....
Pick one pleb
>>
S1>>>S2>>>>>>>>>S3
>>
>>84200071
Season 3, especially the finale, was a massive let down. Season 1 and 2 are still kino, and, thankfully, separated enough from season 3 so they aren't retroactively lessened
>>
>>84200779
How embarrassing
>>
If you made a Venn diagram of people who like this show and people who use the word "kino" it would just be a single circle.
>>
>>84201300
this
>>
>>84201329

for you
>>
>>84201300
The fourth through sixth episodes were good though. 7 was a shameless recreation of international assassin an 8 was old Nora biking for an hour and one good scene at the end
>>
>>84202024
Season 3 definitely had its moments, but felt less focused and was ultimately a big disappointment after seasons 1 and 2
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.