[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just finished watching the latest Transformers kino, AMA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Rethink Your Heroes.jpg (2MB, 1800x2807px) Image search: [Google]
Rethink Your Heroes.jpg
2MB, 1800x2807px
I just finished watching the latest Transformers kino, AMA
>>
>>84198537
Why in the fuck is this getting shit on so hard by critics? It's got good cinematography, effects, OST. It's a perfectly servicable action flick yet it's being treated like it's the worst thing ever
>>
>>84198626
Critics hate Michael Bay because he makes fun popcorn schlock and isn't ashamed of it.
>>
>>84198626
Feminists I assume, but why does this get shit on so hard by feminists?
>>
>>84198705
So he's the Adam Sandler of the action genre?
>>
>>84198626
Because the transformers movies are terrible? How old are you?
>>
>>84198707
lmao youre a fucking retard no wonder you enjoy transformers
>>
>>84198626
Critics hate them because it's regulation for everyone to hate them for some reason.

I assume it's some kind of mass autism
>>
How hard will the explosions in this film destroy my ears? Last one almost made deaf
>>
>>84198626
I never really understood it. I mean I could, but not in the context of what is currently receiving universal acclaim.

Fast and the Furious are the same thing since 6 , but they could get away with it just with a few self aware wink wink to the audience. Those of course make them 8/10 and transformers 1/10.

It baffles me how much you could get away with just saying "hey, WE KNOW".
>>
>>84198537

What were the other options you had for that $15? Doritos and Redbull? Meth?
>>
File: reddit kino.jpg (675KB, 4165x5000px) Image search: [Google]
reddit kino.jpg
675KB, 4165x5000px
>>
>>84198824
I don't like Cisformers, no.
>>
File: Moner.jpg (113KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
Moner.jpg
113KB, 750x1334px
>>84198537
How was Moner?
>>
>>84198800
>>84198824
It's about the boom, you cunts. The Boom. Go watch girl's day out or something and get the fuck off my board.
>>
Just finished seeing it. Surprised that they managed to keep every scene a fucking sugar rush leap into the next even with a 3 hour run time. But it was fun. Good effects, some nice action, horrible humor that still made me smile. You know what you're getting with these movies and they're impervious to criticism at this point. What the other anon said is true. Transformers doesn't making any concessions by winking to the audience and acknowledging itself as schlop. It's a shameless, cheesy ans nonsensical action romp. I liked it.

That said, I like 4 better.
>>
>>84198626
Because Michael Bay is a Republican and makes racist jokes
>>84198860
I didn't have any problem but its about the same as the last one so probably not a good idea
>>84198871
A handjob from your mother
>>84198914
She was barely in the film, but she looked cute
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.